8 > Childhood Friend

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Jia’s POV-

 

“Unnie~” I hugged my friend. She’s one year older than me. Wang Fei Fei, that’s her name. She’s born in China. She transferred to my primary school for three years and then, she went to Japan.

 

I turned to look at Myungsoo and the other boy. He wrapped his arm around Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Don’t you wanna introduce me to these friends of yours? You’re making me upset.” The boy spoke. I realized that he was taller than Myungsoo. The taller boy pouted, showing his chubby cheeks. Oh my, I wanna pinch his cheeks! Such a cutie!

 

Fei pinched the cute guy’s cheek instead of me. “Yah.. Lee Sungyeol. Don’t ‘bromance’ here.If he doesn’t want to introduce you that means he doesn’t want to.” So… Sungyeol is his name.

 

“Let me be!! You’re just jealous that you don’t have a boy friend except me! so now, let me introduce you to my childhood friend for 12 years, Kim Myungsoo!”  he ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. They all introduced themselves to each other. (A/N: Too lazy to write it)

 

Fei-unnie was about to introduce herself when Sungyeol-sshi interrupted her, “This is Wang Fei Fei” he threw his arm around Fei’s shoulder. Everyone laughed at the sight. Then, I received a text message.

 

From:Howon-oppa

To: Me

 

Jia-ah, Min and I (well, actually I dragged her) are going first. Have fun with Myungsoo. ^.~

 

I looked around but there was no sign of Hoya and Min. Myungsoo realized it too. “We’ll be going. C’mon, my one and only girl friend.” Sungyeol dragged Fei  after whispering something to Myungsoo.

 

“Mwo!!?” Myungsoo looked  at Sungyeol who was ‘kidnapping’ Fei. Now, what’s left is us.. me and Kim Myungsoo. What should I do?

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: What should happen next? I read some fanfics and there’s some Myungsoo romance Suzy but none Myungsoo romance Jia or so I thought so. Comment and subcribe if you want.