10 > An Unofficial Date of You and Me

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Jia’s POV –

 

I looked up to Myungsoo. “Aw~ you look innocent  when you blushed. Oh how I wish you were like this not the cold hearted one.” I pinched his white cheek. “Kaja. Let’s have fun like Howon-sunbae says.” I took Myungsoo’s right hand in both of mine dragging him while walking backwards. I looked into his dark orbs. Am I weird or I’m getting more and more comfortable around him?

 

I don’t know what was I doing or thinking. I dragged him to the roller coaster. I screamed in joy along the ride. We went to every ride except the ferriswheel. “Let’s get something to eat.” He looked at me and smirked. Aish… that smirk of his. Now I can see why everyone is addicted to him.. now I’m becoming one of them! Wait.. what?“Hello.. Earth to Jia” he waved his hand infront of me snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“Eh?uh… S-sure” I replied. I was spacing out! I heard him chuckle sending butterflies to my stomach. “W-what?” I stuttered. Ah! I stuttered again!

 

“Nothing.. it’s just that you’re spacing out like you have gone to Pluto or something.” He chuckled again. Aargh.. stop chuckling already… he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Kaja. Let’s get some ice-cream.” he walked pulling me with his arm that was around my shoulder.

 

-Author’s POV –

 

200 metres away from them, a couple stared at them. One was happy while the other one was annoyed. “They look like a real couple. Gothic but cute couple.”

 

-Min’s POV –

 

“They look like a real couple. Gothic but cute couple.” Hoya-oppa said while looking at Jia-unnie and L. What? i need to vomit. Where’s the plastic bag? Perfect couple? Ugh.. I can’t stand this! That l is holding my unnie! My dear precious unnie!!!! I curled my hands into fist squshing the flesh, imagining it was L’s head.“Are you mad or something?” I looked at Hoya-oppa with questioning eyes.

 

I turned away mumbling “no” under my breath. Well, yeah I am! I wanted to say that.. but.. Hoya-oppa cools me down. Yeah, you got it. I fell in love with Hoya-oppa at first sight. When I saw him walked into the principal’s room when I was transferred into that school, I was mesmerized by his charismatic look. He’s so my ideal type! Okay… stop thinking about the past. Continue with our stalking.

 

TO BE CONTINUED………