20 > A New Found Friend but A Hidden Enemy

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

A/N : Second update for today!! If you haven't read chapter 19, go go go read it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Min’s POV-

 

“The teacher asked you to show me around the school. I’m in your class afterall.” She flashed a smile that looked oh-so-innocently. Is she trying to seduce him? Hoya nodded and turned to me.

 

“Sorry Minnie.. I have to go.” He smiled and turned around to walk with the girl. wait, he’s leaving me. “D-don’t go!!” I screamed . I was shocked that I said it. Now, I’ve ruined my precious relationship with him.

 

-Hoya’s POV-

 

“D-don’t go!!”  Min stuttered.  I looked at her, shocked. She does wants me to stay! Why am I feeling extremely happy? It felt like butterflies in my heart. I feel like… a girl? “Aish!! No, what I mean is…” she stops for a while. I could see her swallowing her saliva and took a deep breath. “I-I want to go with y-you!” why does she keeps shouting? Is she nervous? Ah.. so cute.

 

Why is my heart starts racing? Ah.. I don’t get this feeling. “Sure.” I answered coolly, not wanting her to know that I’m so happy.

 

I heard the new student chuckled. “You’re so cute. I’m Bae Suji. You can call me Suzy. I’m in class 3-A.” she held out her hand to Min. She gladly took Suzy’s hand and smile. Did I see a smirk on Suzy’s face?

 

“I’m Lee Min Young, class 1-B” she replied. Suzy pinched her cheek. I felt pain in my heart. What is this feeling? I feel jealo-wait, no way! I’m not feeling that kind of way.. She’s like my younger sister to me not a girlfriend.

 

“Can I call you Minnie?” she pinched Min’s cheek again. She’s touching my Min! Well, she’s not mine yet.. Wait, what am I thinking about!!?

 

“N-NO!!” I blurted. Why did I say that!? The two of them looked at me weirdly. Suzy was eyeing me suspiciously while Min was shocked. She looked like she’s saying ‘Why- did- you-say-that?- you – pabo!’ then, she turned to normal.

 

-Min’s POV-

 

“N-NO!” I heard Hoya-oppa yelled. What!!? Why is he preventing Suzy to call me Minnie? I felt happy. Aishh.. No! he’s not falling for you, Min. Snap out of it! I could see Suzy was suspicious.

 

“I prefer you call me Min. it makes me feel like I’m Minnie Mouse .” I tugged at her sleeve, convincing her. she looked at me and whispered, “Yeah, I think so too. If I call you Minnie, that President over there will probably kill me. I’ll be digging my own grave.”. she chuckled while looking at Hoya-oppa. I felt hot on my cheeks. Am I blushing? I cupped my cheeks. “Okay, let’s go before he really kills me.” , she dragged me to Hoya-oppa. He motioned us to follow him as he started to walk.

 

We walked around the school with Hoya-oppa giving information. I felt like a new student again. I started reminiscing about the times I spent with hi when I was new here. His smile then, gave me confident to find new friends besides Jia-unnie. and now, I already got new friends eventhough it’s only my classmates. But, I don’t get myself to trust them yet. I looked at Suzy and smiled. She smiled back and at the corner of my eye, I saw Hoya-oppa frowned. Why was he frowning . I looked at him and there’s a tint of sadness on his face. Why?

 

TO BE CONTINUED……

 

88888888888888888888888888888

A/N: yeah… I know.. you must be wondering why is Suzy is older than Min. it’s because I want it like that. She looked more mature than Min. and it’s my story.. so I can do anything with it, right? “-_-