13 > Ferris Wheel Romance and Confession

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Min’s POV-

 

“They’re getting into the ferriswheel. The last and most romantic one.” Hoya-oppa quickly took my hand and got into the ferriswheel. “Look, we can see them from here.” He smiled as he sat beside me.

 

“I thought you’re going to sit there?” I pointed at the seat across me.

 

“If I sit there, I can’t see them.” He shrugged. “Or maybe I just wanted to have some warmth with you.” He put his head on my shoulder.

 

When we reach at the top, Jia-unnie stood up and smiles the breathtaking scenery.  L stood behind her and they talked something. Why can’t I hear it! Oh, I’m on the other cable. L placed his hands on each of unnie’s side trapping her. Jia-unnie turned herself towards him. they talked about something but what was it? I could see L was… blushing? Or my eyes are tricking me.. well, it was getting dark. When I think back, his lips was moving like ‘I love you’? or.. ‘I hate you’? gaaaah!! It can’t be!! It can’t be a confession! I shook my head vigorously.

 

Hoya-oppa stopped my long miserable train of thoughts. “Are they kissing!!?” he stood up immediately. I looked at the two figure. It looks like L is trapping Jia-unnie’s face with his hands and leaning closer. Andwae!!!!! This cannot be happening!!

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

The scenery is so breathtaking. How the sun was like losing it’s colour while going down into the earth. “Isn’t it beautiful?” I heard that voice spoke behind me.

 

“Yeah.. it is.. I feel like I wanted to stop the time and look at it all I want.” I replied , still keeping my gaze onto the scenery. He placed his hands on each of my side, trapping me with the door, and his body.

 

“Jia-ah.” He cooed sending shivers down my spine. It seems like time has stopped and so as my heartbeat. “Jia-ah.” He called again. I spun my body. My eyes landed on his lips, and I looked upwards to meet the cold boy’s gaze.

 

“What is it?” I asked trying to be innocent. Well, I am, right? haha

 

He looked into my eyes, again I felt the world stop spinning. Only the two of us. “Breathe. Eventhough I don’t mind doing CPR with you.” He spoke making me blush and realized that I wasn’t breathing. “Jia-ah, I-I “ he paused, bit his lower lip and looked down to his feet.

 

“What is it?” I asked him.

 

“It’s the first time I’m saying this with my heart.” He cupped my face and brushed his lips against mine gently. I could see the light switching on one by one in the city. What is this feeling. I felt so special.. he pulled away. “ I love you.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED……..

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: did you guise enjoy this chapter? I can’t restrain myself from doing Min’s POV. Keke.. sorry.. but please don’t hate her, kay? I love you my readers~ do comment and subscribe. I know Jia is supposed to be a bad girl but she’s not that bad in here. This is a chapter to celebrate the end of mid-year examination. Have a lot more to go though before the big exam. T-T