25 > Confessions..

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Jia’s POV-

 

I ran outside the classroom. Someone stopped me at the schoolgate. “Jia, here’s a map for you.”  He said. I took it and followed the map. “Go slowly!” he made a ‘hwaiting’ pose towards me.

 

5 steps to the left. “Miss, there’s a bouquet of daisies for you. “ a florist cam and gave it to me. Daisies? My favourite flower.

Go forward until a zebra-cross. I crossed the road and at the end of it, there’s a girl smiling sweetly. She gave a brown teddy bear that holds a heart that says ‘I’m sorry’. I thanked her and followed the next step.

 

Take 15 more steps. 15? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 , 13, 14 , 15! I looked around and I was in the middle of a garden. How? I glanced in front of me. there was a tiny tree with pink heart shaped leaves. What kind of tree is this? I looked closer and realized it’s not leaves. It’s papers. There was something scrabbled on it. I placed the back of my hands at my lips from gasping. There, scrabbled ‘I love you’ and at the back of it, Myungsoo ♥ Jia. Tears freely trickling down my cheeks. What? My-Myungsoo…

 

 Something caught my eyes. it was getting dark but that thing glowed. I took it and it was a card. There was a heart-shape card on the tree.

 

Dear Jia,

 

If you’re reading this card, that means you have seen my 100 confession. That is nothing compared to my love for you. Woaah… that’s cheesy. Keke.. oh, if you’re done reading this, come to Sweet Dream Café. It’s getting dark right? here, I just want to know if you’re taking me back.

 

                                                                                            Yours Forever,

                                                                                               Myungsoo

 

Pabo Myungsoo! why are you doing this after I cried? I didn’t think twice. I ran to Sweet Dream Café. You better be there when I arrive Kim Myungsoo. “Kim Myungsoo You Pabo!!” I screamed as I ran with tears rolling down. Stupid heart ! why are you accepting him! “YOU BETTER BE THERE!!” I shouted and finally smiled.

 

-Someone’s POV-

 

“She’s running towards the café. Get ready for step , Jagi.”I heard the other line spoke. I shut the flap of my phone and turned to the others.

 

“She’s coming.” I grinned. Get ready, Meng Ji Ah. I’m waiting for you. “Be prepared. We gonna give her nightmares..” I laughed and I choked on my own saliva. Aish!

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

I opened the door of Sweet Dream Café. There was no one in there. That’s odd. I took a few steps forward and everything was black. The lights had turned off. “My-Myungsoo?” I turned everywhere but it was black. Suddenly, I saw a light. There was a candle standing straight on the table. I went there, intending to take the candle. I held out my hand, reaching the candle.

 

I felt arms wrapped around me, stopping my actions. “Don’t touch it. Your beautiful soft hand will burn.” A voice whispered into my ears, sending shivers down my spine. I frowned a little . that voice.

 

“That’s cheesy.” I chuckled. “Too cheesy for a cold person like you, Kim Myungsoo.”
 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I held her tight in my embrace, never thinking of letting her go. I placed my head on her shoulder and nuzzled onto her neck. I breathed in, remembering the scent that I was longing for. Her scent.

 

She touched my arm slightly, “Myungsoo-ah.”

 

“Urm?”

 

“Turn on the lights, I can’t see you.” She spoke. I groaned and nuzzled deeper onto her neck. (A/N: if there’s any space. 0_0) I wiggled my body signaling that I refused to. “You’re getting more childish, Myungsoo.”

 

“Call me another name.” I requested.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Create a nickname for me and say please.” There was silence for a while.

 

“Myung, Myung.. Can you turn on the lights, please? I want to see your face.” She said, I could feel her body heat up. She’s blushing, isn’t she? I could feel her heart beat going faster against mine who was doing the same too.

 

“Let’s stay like this. Just for a minute.”

 

We stayed like that until she loosened my embrace that seemed forever. “Turn on the lights.” I snapped my fingers and the lights were . Ah, now I can see her flawless face. She smiled sweetly.

 

“I love you, Kim Myungsoo.” she murmured.

 

“I love you too.” I answered. Eh? “Wait, I was the one who supposed to confess first.” I pouted.

 

“Too late. I’m taking you back. “ she planted a feather-like kiss on my pouted lips that was hard not to miss. She touched my lips with her fingers. I embrace her once again. She hugged back as I kissed her head.

 

-Someone’s POV-

 

“It’s working.. muahaha” I said while laughing.

 

“Don’t talk too loud, noona.” Hoya said to me. eeih.. I’m old.. yes I’m old..

 

“It is working. They’re planting kisses on each other. Kyaaa…” Min placed her chin on her palms. “Thanks for helping, Fei-unnie.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED….