23 > Before The Dawn, I Need To Find Her

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

(Listen to this song while reading)

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I woke up from my sleep. I need some air. The clock was saying it’s 4 in the morning. I grabbed my jacket and went out. I walked along the alley attempting to empty my head. I walked for hours and I was exhausted. Right, today I’ll ask Min where Jia’s house is. I went to the door of my house but something stopped me. There was  a pink envelope outside my door. Why didn’t I notice it earlier? There was a stain of my footstep on it. I opened it just to find a letter.

 

Dear Myungsoo,                                                                       9:13 pm

 

I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I knew from Sungyeol that Suzy is your ex. I know you must want to go back to her. I’m letting it. I’m just a coward that can’t say it in front of you. She looked like she needs you too. When I was about to wake you up from your dream after class, I thought you called me.

 

But then, I know. My name is not Suzy. Myungsoo-ah, you called her name rapidly without knowing that I was the one who caressed your hair. We have to break up. You know it too. Go to Suzy,kay? I know you want this, but didn’t tell me. I appreciate that I become your girlfriend eventhough just for one day. It’s enough. Because knowing that you once loved me, it makes me happy. So now, I’ll forget it. You should forget it too. If you want to meet me, go to Sweet Dream café. I’ll be waiting but I don’t know how long.

 

                                                                                                   From Your Once Beloved,

                                                                                                                   JIA

 

 

There was a stain of tears on the letter. It was Jia’s. Then, the tear drops increased. It kept dripping on it. I thought it was raining, but I felt hot on my cheeks. No, it wasn’t raindrops. It was mine. My tears. My heart hurts..It hurts so much. I clutched at my chest where the heart is. Tears pouring down.. headache.

 

I understand. My heart wants Jia but my mind blocked me saying it’s Suzy. Stupid heart! Stupid mind! I knocked my head rapidly and realized something. The Sweet Dream café. I need to go there. My feet immediately turn back . I passed that café when I was trying to empty my mind! Stupid L!

 

 Run, run Myungsoo. Catch her before she’s gone again from your sight. Jia! Jia! You need her! Tell her that you love her, that it hurts.. that it hurts too much! Tell her you love her more than anything else. Please! Jia! Please stay! No!Don’t go! I know it’s too late ! But you can’t go! We can’t break up like this! No, not like this! Please don’t leave! Don’t leave me! I won’t let you go like Suzy. I won’t let it! My feet ran faster.

No, our memories.. don’t try to forget it! I want it to last forever. I want to create more with you! We haven’t gone to an official date yet! There! The Sweet dream Café. Yes, please be there. Jia! Jebal! Don’t go! Stay there! Don’t go anywhere. I’m here. I’m here. I entered the café. There was no one. No sign of her, the orange-haired girl. It was too late. I was gasping for air while the waiter looked at me, puzzled. Another waitress came and whispered something to him. She came to me slowly with a card.   “It’s from a girl to you, sir.” She said. I looked at it with my widened eyes.

 

Goodbye Baby

      Jia

 

TO BE CONTINUED……

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: so how was the chapter? I now it’s quite confusing. Hehe… I think it’s best to read while hearing ‘Before The Dawn’ from Infnite.