21 > The Fogotten but Unforgiven Love

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I walked with my Jia. She’s mine now, right? I smiled charmingly to her. she smiled back and chuckled. When we were walking along the corridor, I saw someone I really know went into the art room with the President and Min. we passed by the art room and I saw her. she still have the same long, black hair with straight fringe. Then, I felt shocked when she pinched Min’s cheek.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, what’s wrong? Is something in there?”, Jia suddenly asked stopping my lines of thoughts. She tried to look back into the art room but I blocked her vision with my body. She gave up but gave me a glare that signaling ‘You-better-tell-me, -you’re –getting-suspicious.’ . she walked beside me and I quickly intertwined my fingers with hers. She smiled . it’s so easy to comfort her.

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

You better tell me, Myungsoo! you’re getting suspicious! I’m curious about that art room. He intertwined my fingers with his. I smiled to restrain my anger. Kim Myungsoo! You’re so going to get it. I squeezed his hand a little. What was in that room? Why is he starting to walk faster?. But then, “Myungie!!” someone shouted. What? Myungie!? She’s calling MY MYUNGSOO!! MINE!! She had a long black hair and was running towards us. I peeked behind her and there was Hoya and.. Min. Min!

 

-Suzy’s POV-

 

We walked out of the art room and I saw Myungsoo. he’s walking with an orange haired girl. so, that is Jia. “Myungie!!” I cooed. No matter what, I’m going to sink that girl until she drown. She was touching Myungsoo’s hand. Myungsoo startled and they both turned around. The girl’s mouth was slightly opened. Jia, I’ll beat you. You don’t know Myungsoo better than I am.

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

“Myungie!!” oh no, that voice!it’s too late. We turned around and Jia squeezed my hand .. HARD. Oh, I’m so dead. Why in the world is this happening at this time!?

 

-Hoya’s POV-

 

“Myungie!!” Suzy suddenly shouted. Myungie? Who’s Myungie? I turned at the path she was running to. Eh? Myungie is Myungsoo? I saw Jia and I could see she was restraining herself from running towards Suzy and simply slap her for calling her boyfriend like that. Jia has a principle, ‘What’s mine is mine and never can be someone else’s’ . yep, that’s her principle. I frowned, imagining the war that was about to start.

 

-Min’s POV-

 

I saw Hoya-oppa frowned. Why is he like that when Suzy does something? Suzy only ran towards L and Jia-unnie. oh, Hoya-oppa must’ve like Suzy. That’s why.. I felt a pang in my heart.. but wait….

 

-Jia and Hoya’s POV-

 

Do they know each other!!?

 

TO  BE CONTINUED…….

 

8888888888888888888888888

A/N: Yes! Who is Suzy to Myungsoo? can anyone guess? This is everyone’s POV special…! Keke… well, do comment and subscribe!