12 > The Deal

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

“Ms.Climber!!”

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

I was waiting for the fall but it never came. My shut eyes opened slowly. I could see Myungsoo’s face, worried. “Gwaenchana?” he asked then, I realized that I had fall into his arms. He captured me , princess style.

 

I quickly got down as I felt blood rushing through my cheeks. “Here. I got your bear. Where’s your parents?” I  gave the bear with a question. She looked around her and started crying. I knelt down to her. “Hey, don’t cry.” I pleaded. Myungsoo knelt beside me the little girl’s head.

 

“Don’t worry. It’s okay. We’re gonna find your parents , okay? Don’t cry.” He the girl’s cheek. I didn’t know he could be this persuasive. Now I know a new side of him.

 

The girl lifted up her head. “Jeongmallyo?” the two of us nodded. She took mine and Myungsoo’s hand like she trusted us.

 

“Urm.. What’s your name ,kid?” Myungsoon asked her.

 

“Ji.. Jiyoon…”

 

“Well, Jiyoon. We’re going to find your parents.”

 

“Can I have a cotton candy?” 

 

I bought two cotton candies. One for Jiyoon, one for Myungsoo. “This is our deal, remember?” I handed him the cotton candy. He took it and smirked. Stop smirking already! We went to the information centre and reported about Jiyoon. A few minutes later, her parents came and picked her up. Myungsoo handed me his cotton candy to high-five-ed Jiyoon as a goodbye. Her parents thanked us for finding their daughter. Jiyoon bid farewell to us and walked to other way with her parents.

 

“Yeah.. what should we do now?” I took a bite of the cotton candy and handed it to Myungsoo. He bite it while holding my hand that was holding the cotton candy. My heart fluttered at the touch. Fluttered?

 

“Mmmm… it’s going to get dark soon. Let’s ride the ferriswheel. We can watch the sunset.” Myungsoo turned his gaze to me, tilting his head to the side. Stop making my heart flutters!

 

“Wooah… That would be great. I love the sunset.” I clasped my hands reminiscing the image of the sun going down. We entered the ferriswheel it started to move after Myungsoo sat across me. My heart was going faster and faster. We were the only one in here. Alone… together…..

 

TO BE CONTINUED………..

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Myungsoo catching Jia is expected. ^v^