1 > First Encounter

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

“Mom! I’m going to school!” I shouted and went outside for school. Yeah, I hate school but my mom forced me to. I am a good boy to my mom after all. My ‘girlfriend of the week’ came running towards me. She hugged me and wrapped her arm around mine. We started to walk together. Allow me to explain, every week, I exchange girlfriends. I don’t understand why they still want me eventhough they know I’ll throw them away after a week. I’m bored with it but I want to play with their feelings.

 

“Oppa, who is your victim for today? How about the nerd in our class? She’s annoying you know. She always talks back at me.” Minji, my girlfriend spoke doing aegyos. It never worked on me but I’ll play with her.

 

“What should we do to her?”

 

“How about throw her books in the dustbin and sprinkle it with chocolate?” she looked at me smiling with her best one. Then, someone bumped into us, like literally. It was a girl. her books dropped to the ground and she picked them up. My girlfriend pushed her onto the wall making her books dropped again. “You idiot! You  bumped into my boyfriend and you didn’t even care to say sorry!”

 

In lightning, she kicked my girlfriend away. My girlfriend was on the ground. I stared at her. Her orange-coloured hair, her white porcelain skin and her thin lips. It looks so.. my type. A bad girl.huh? me-likey.. She took her books and left. “Minji-ah, I’m breaking up with you.” I said it to the girl on the ground. She cried right there and then. I went into my classroom straightly sitting on my seat. I don’t have feeling to bully people today. Everyone was shocked. Yeah, you should be you brats.

 

I just sat there, looking out through the window. Then, my homeroom teacher came in. “Okay students. We have a new student today. She’s from China. Treat her well, okay?” Mrs. Park said. The student just obediently nodded. I was still looking thorugh the window. “Please come in.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Meng Jia. Nice to meet you all.” The new student said. I turned to look at her. My eyes widened at the sight of her. Orange hair, porcelain skin and thin lips.

 

“Y-Yo-You!” I stood up stuttering.

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: yes, the first chappie always short!... T-T I don’t want to make it long actually. Do comment and subscribe if you like it!!