2 > Unlucky Day

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Jia’s POV-

 

“Y-Yo-You!” he stuttered. I gave him a death glare. Can’t he just ignore me like we just met? Such annoying!

 

“You know her Mr. Kim? Oh great! Ms.Meng, please take a seat beside Mr.Kim Myungsoo.” Mrs. Park pointed at the annoying boy. We both gave a protest look but the teacher was quite stubborn. I walked to my new seat.

 

I could hear whispers like; “Who do you think she is?”; “She gonna kidnap Myungsoo-oppa from us?”; “Damn, another girl.”; “She’s hot.” ; “do you see how she glared at L-oppa?”

 

Why can’t they shut up, Who’s myungsoo and L? I don’t care about that, as long as I can study no one can disturb me. We carried on learning. I could sense the students especially the girls are shooting glares at me. Bring it on! I don’t care. BUT! In  all of the annoying glares, I could sense a different one. I turned to my left, which was the annoying boy. I caught him staring at me. Oh no, is he thinking to put a prank on me. huh, no way man!

I tapped his table slightly, “It’s not good to stare. Stare at the blackboard, okay?” I said.

 

He smirked, “who says I’m staring?” . he turned. I continued to look at him. is that a hint of pink on his cheeks. Cute. Wait—no no no no no.. you can’t be thinking of this right now.

 

When it was the end of my first day at school, someone blocked me. I was preparing to go home when he suddenly stood in front if me. “Nice to meet you, Jia. My name is Kim Myungsoo. You better remember it ‘cause you’ll be saying it from now on.” You can also call me L.” soo… this is ‘L’. is he famous or something? He lifted my chin using his index finger. I slapped his hand away.

 

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” he smirked at me lifting my head with his finger again. What? Is he kidding me? someone please wake me up from this nightmare. I heard some squeaking sounds coming from the door. it was his fangirls again.

 

I slapped his hand away, harder this time. I’m not playing nicely anymore. Someone needs to beat him up. “Mwo? You think I’m a cheap girl like your fans? No!” he bammed me onto the wall. I gotta admit, it hurts. The girls squeaked again as he leaned closer to me. our foreheads colliding each other.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“YAH! What cha’ doin’ to my unnie!?” a voice that I missed so much finally came. She punched that jerk’s cheek. Yeah, finally someone beat him up before I did. But then, I was shocked. She used to be a girl that loves dancing not a martial art one. Did she improved herself while I was in China?

 

To be continued…..

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: KYaaaaa!! Guess who came? Well, I tell you in the next chapter,kay!