3 > Min and me

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

A bull’s-eye punch was given to me. I turned and saw a junior. She had a shouldercut brown hair. Jia grabbed her arm. “Min-ah, you shouldn’t do that. I can take care of myself” Jia looked at her.

 

“YAH! How dare you punch L-oppa’s pure face!” a fangirl stepped in. when they saw they have no room to escape due to my fangirls, she suddenly held the junior bridal style. I didn’t know she was that strong. Is she really a girl? She jumped to the window frame and  jumped off. Literally. She really can do stunts. But wait! This is the third floor!!

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

I jumped and landed perfectly. I’m so proud of myself sometimes! Haha! You can’t catch me now, stupid! I put Min down. I grabbed her hand and ran as fast as we could before those rascals could catch us. We went to a park.

 

“YAH!! LEE MIN YOUNG! Neon micheosseo!? Punching someone you didn’t even know. You didn’t even know his strength.” I shouted to the girl.

 

“I don’t care! I got the feeling that he will hurt you! I don’t want my unnie to be in trouble on her first day!” min shouted back. WOW! She’s growing up TOO fast!

 

“YAH! Is that how you treated your unnie? I just came back from China. Not like you, coming back from USA a month ago.” I sulked.

 

“AH-uh! Mianhae, unnie~ as an apology what would you like to do?”

 

“hm..” I tapped my finger on my lips. “How about to the amusement park? On 27th

 

“Alrightie! With pleasure, mistress..hehe.” Min chuckled. She’s such a cutie. When her cute face combines with a cute aegyo, it goes KABOOM!! But she never show it to anyone, only me only me. Aren’t I special? “So, what would you do now?” Min looked at me, her eyes sparkling. Ugh… this is killing me.

 

“How about some chocolate milkshake? I’m dying to taste it. It’s been a long time.. I can’t even remember the last time I bought it!” I rubbed my hands together, reminiscing the sweet texture.

“Fine then. Here we go!” Min grabbed my hand and ran toward the shop. I’m gonna have fun with this. My mom bought me an apartment. She’s still in China.. living alone again…

TO BE CONTINUED.....

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Yes, short chapter... it's 1.20 a.m here.. so I'm just logging out,kay. Bye!