17 > What!? Is That Possible?

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Jia’s POV-

 

Aiish! I was about to say something when he slammed his hands on the table. I was shocked by his action. “I don’t need to hear it. You’ll reject me after all.” He slung his bag on his right shoulder and went out of the class. What the- can’t he just hear me out?

 

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo! Why you never listen to me, you idiot!” I ran up to him. he was fast. He was walking to the schoolgate . I ran as fast as I could and smacked the back of his head.. really hard… he turned around placing a hand at the back if his head. “What do you want!?” he shouted at me. I smacked his head again as hard as I could.

 

“You didn’t even listen to me! that’s what! listen, okay!” I breathed in a lot of air and.. “I said I’msorryfornotbelievingyou. andIloveyoutoo,okay! Idiot!” I said it in one breath. I panted, gasping for air.

 

His eyes widened. he stayed like that for 5 seconds, digesting what I just said in his mind. “Aish! You want me to tell you again. Well, I ca-“ I was quickly interrupt by his sudden embrace. He hugged me tightly that I can’t think of anything. My mind was just blank. We stayed like that for a few minutes breathing in and out each other’s scent until he broke the embrace that seemed like forever.

 

“So, now you’re my one and only girlfriend.” He took my hand and kissed it. I felt blood rushed through my cheeks. He gripped my hand tightly and lifted it to the air. “Listen up girls. I have a girlfriend,here! You can’t harm her nor kill her! If I know, I’ll kill you girls and dig your grave so that no one can find you.” He said it out loudly.

 

I slapped my forehead, afraid that the teacher would hear. The fangirls gasped and gaped, whispering to each other, some screamed in frustration. In all of the fangirls, I saw my favourite dongsaeng, Min. she had her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. she opened and closed and opened before she was gone from the crowd. Now, I know I made a mistake.  “Min!” I screamed in my head. I remembered how she hates Myungsoo so much that she wants to kill him. she must be angry right now. She must’ve thought that I’d betrayed her.

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

When she confessed that she loves me back, I felt like going to heaven.  I hugged her tightly. I warned the girls about harming her ‘cause I’ll definitely kill them. Oh! I forgot about a girl named Min. is she alive? She hates me but loves Jia dearly. I should make her to love me. I have to. But then, I saw Jia’s frown. She had a worried face on. What’s she’s thinking. I followed her gaze and saw Min ran away from the crowd. She knew it.

 TO BE CONTINUED.....