4> Life or Death

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

 

A week later

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

“Okay class. That’s all for today. Class dismissed.” Mrs.Park went outside the classroom. I packed my things into my bag hurriedly. I wanted to surprise Min by going to her classroom. I suddenly was taken aback when I saw a group of Myungsoo’s fangirls at the door. I turned to jump like what I always do when  they attack me like that. Unfortunately, there’s another group waititng for me down there. I’m trapped!

 

“You little rascal! How dare you rejected our king the other day! You had humiliated the most perfect human being in the world!” I could see a shiny, sharp thing in her hands. It was a knife. How could a student bring that kind of thing to school? “You should just die!” the girl said. I saw Min walking into the class. The next thing I knew, that sharp thing had pierced into my stomach. Blood were coming out of my stomach, tainting my white uniform.

 

“Unnie!!” Min’s voice echoed through he classroom as the girl who stabbed me took her knife back roughly. Blood coming out from me, unstoppable.

 

“YAH!You idiots!” I saw Myungsoo. I was on my knees, a hand on the floor while the other at my stomach trying to stop the flowing blood but it’s no use. Without me knowing, I tugged on the hem of Myungsoo’s sleeve. He was standing in front of me but his back was against me. “I’ll get you after this!” Myungsoo warned the girls. I was getting a blurry vision. Then, it was black, pitch black.

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

 I turned to the new girl as I felt the tug on my sleeve had loosened. She was on the ground. On the ground! Lying lifelessly. Her blood was starting to form a pool.I quickly wrapped my arm around her shoulder while the other arm beneath her knees. Like princess-style. I don’t care of the surrounding anymore. I just cared about this orange-haired girl. I carried her out of the class, I could hear Min’s high-pitched voice cursing the girls. Probably fighting.

 

When we arrived at the infirmary, the schoo’ls nurse was shocked. She ordered me to take jia into her car. She drove the car to a nearby hospital with me holding Jia.The doctor took her into a room to treat her wound. Please be safe, Jia. Don’t die now… I still don’t know more about you yet..

 

The doctor came out. He said that Jia’s condition is stable. He allowed me to visit her. I went into the room seeing a lifeless girl on the bed. I walked slowly to the girl. When she’s conscious, I’m gonna kill all the girls that made her like this. Wait… why? Why did I wanna kill them? This is so not me. and.. this had been a whole week that I don’t have a girlfriend. It’s a new record! Am I falling for her? I looked at the new student who was lying on the bed. She looked like a sleeping  beauty. I stared at her. Her eyelashes, porcelain skin.

 

My hand slowly reached her head and caressed it gently while the other hand reached for hers. My wandering eyes stopped at her thin lips. I leaned forward inching closer by each second. Our face was only inches apart. When I wanted to close the gap between our lips, her eyes fluttered.

 

TO BE CONTINUED………….

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: I can feel my heart beating fast while writing the last pharagraph keke…. MyungsooJia!!! Wooooo!!!~ I’m crazy by myself.. hahahaha…

 

Do comment or subscribe if you like it!