15 > Hoya... and Min?

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I opened my eyes to see a different surrounding. There was a boy beside me. I rub my eyes to get a clearer vision. It was Hoya-hyung sleeping peacefully beside me. I stared at the ceiling replaying the scene yesterday. What did I do? Why did I confess to her?do I really love her that I can’t restrain myself when I’m around her? I don’t understand. “Urmm. Morning Myungsoo.” A voice beside me spoke. Ah, he’s awake.

 

“Morning, hyung. Why am I here?”

 

“You fell asleep on my shoulder last night. So I ‘dragged’ you here.” He stood up. “Take a bath and go down for breakfast.” He walked to the door.

 

I had a bath and went downstairs. I stepped into the kitchen. “Hi, Hoya-hyung. I’m done bathing. You can go in now.” I said to a figure who was cooking with his back facing me. I turned and stopped. Since when did Hoya-hyung’s hair was long and tied into a ponytail?  I turned at the same time as the figure did and I realized that he is a ‘she’.

 

“AAhhhh!!!” she screamed. I cupped my ears with my hands. I closed my eyes ‘cause her scream was like a horse that was scared.

 

“What’s going on here?” Hoya-hyung came in with a newspaper in his hand.

 

“EEeeeiiih? L?” she pointed at me. wait, this face.

 

“M-Min?” I pointed at her. We stayed like that pointing at each other for a great 10 seconds.

 

“Stop it. Let’s eat before the food gets any colder.” Hoya-hyung came between uus and grabbed our hands to the dining table.

 

“Why is Min here? Does she lives here?” I eyed them suspiciously.

 

“She’s here to make my breakfast sometimes. What a great dongsaeng I have.” Hoya-hyung tapped Min’s head. It was obvious that she blushed.

 

“Are you having a relationship? I mean, a serious relationship?” I asked them again they looked at each other.

 

“So what if we are? You’re not going to snatch her away from me, right?” hoya-hyung smirked. Not a charming one, but a scary one. We stopped there because I knew if I ask them more, I will be killed. I went home and locked myself up in my room waiting for the next day to come.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..