14 >Sweet As Candy

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I cupped her face and brushed my lips against hers gently. I closed my eyes enjoying her lips that had a taste of cotton candy. This is my first kiss to be honest. I never kissed my girlfriends before. But.. she’s not my girlfriend. I pulled away, “I love you.” I confessed. Oh my.. I did a mistake in my life.. suddenly, the ferriswheel stopped. It’s our turn to get off. Without a warning, she bammed her head onto mine. I placed my hand on my forehead where it hurts as I winced in pain. She quickly got off and ran.

 

I guess her answer is a no? aaarrhh.. what have I done? It’s all my fault that I can’t control my attitude. But don’t worry, I’ll get you, Jia you must love me. then I saw.. Min? she ran trying to catch up with the gone girl. that’s funny. she came from behind me and I just got off from the ferriswheel.

 

I turned around and met Hoya-hyung’s gaze. he just shrugged and pursed his lips. I just sighed and walked away slowly. Hoya-hyung put his hands in his coat’s pocket. “Can I walk with you?” he asked tilting his head to the side. I just simply gave him a nod.

 

We end up sitting on a bench near a river. “Is it wrong to fall in love?” I started the long lost conversation back. I could see Hoya-hyung stole a glance at me from the corner of my eyes.

 

“No. It’s not your fault to fall in love. It just happens to, okay?”

 

“Is there a happy ending in love?”

 

-Hoya’s POV-

 

“Is it wrong to fall in love?” he asked. I was a bit shocked that he’s talking about love. I remembered the scene where he kissed Jia. It must means a lot to him. maybe, he really do loves her.

 

“No, it’s not your fault to fall in love. It just happens to,okay?”

 

“Is there a happy ending in love?” he asked me again, this time turning his gaze to me instead of the river infront of us. I looked into his dark orbs that was searching answers in my eyes. There was a bit of sadness in his eyes as he turned his gaze away from me. he looked at his hands which was on his lap.

 

“Yeah. There’s a happy ending and sad ending. We can’t predict what will happen but we have to continue our life journey.” I spoke as I watched a couple holding hands passed by. They were happy. “Is there a problem Myungsoo? Are you in love?” I know that question was a stupid one, but I wanted to hear from his mouth.

 

“Ani. I was just hoping and yes, I feel like I have fallen in love but I’m not sure.” He placed his head gently on my shoulder. I could feel his sincerity.

 

“What are you hoping for?”

 

“I hope I’ll find a girl and have a happy ending. I don’t want sad endings eventhough I always did that to my ex-fake girlfriends.I once had a real girlfriend but she suddenly left me. she deceived me. I don’t get it hyung. that’s when I started playing with girls’ feelings. I believed that they doesn’t deserve love like me. I didn’t even love them except, this feeling right now is different. When I’m with her, I felt I want to be more and more closer to her. I want to breathe the same air as her.”

 

“It’s okay, just rest.”

 

“I did a stupid thing. Why did I confess to her?”

 

“You confessed?”

 

“Yeah, and I think she’s gonna reject me the next time we meet.”

 

“……”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hmm..?”

 

“Let’s stay like this a little longer. I want to imagine you as her.” He said, closing his eyes. I adjusted my head to give him more access on leaning onto the crook of my neck. My hand his head, slightly playing with his hair. Good luck, Myungsoo-ah. If you can change into someone like this after you’ve fallen in love, this means you really do love her more than anyone.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..

 

8888888888888888888888888

A/N:I love usine the rivers as a place for private conversations…. Keke…. The next chapter is.. well… should I tell you? Hint: there’s no Jia in the next chappie!?? T-T