9 > Getting Comfortable With Each Other

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I realized that Hoya-hyung and that girl Min were nowhere to be found. “We’ll be going then. C’mon my one and only girl friend.” Sungyeol dragged Fei-noona. He came near me and whispered, “Have fun with your girlfriend.”

 

“Mwo!?” she’s not girlfriend! How could I fall for her? Sungyeol-hyung ran with Fei-noona being dragged by him, forcefully. How come a childish guy coupled with a feminine, matured girl? I saw Jia giggled while reading her text message. “What you’re laughing at?” I asked her, my curiosity was rising.

 

“It’s just that…haha… Fei-unnie.. haha..” she couldn’t continue and just gave me her phone. I looked at it.

 

From: Fei-unnie

To: Jia

 

When he says ‘one and only girl friend’, don’t misunderstand. We’re not dating!! It’s just that I’m a girl, okay? Don’t misunderstand. T-T

 

Then, I have another idea. I went to the ‘contacts’ in her phone. She looked at me as I was typing.

 

-Author’s POV-

 

“What are you doing?” Jia asked him.

 

“Saving my number.” The taller gave her phone back. She looked at the ID: Myungsoo(L). She called him.

 

♫ Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppa, I love you      

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! So much so much♫

 

Jia laughed. “Seriously? You’re … I haha.. thought.. You’re a cool guy and use SNSD’s Oh! As a ringtone?” she laughed even more. Myungsoo’s cheeks went red as he looked down to the ground. Jia put her hand on his shoulder for support while she was cracking up. She looked up at Myungsoo. “Aww~ you look innocent when you blush.  Oh how I wish you were like this not the cold-hearted one.” She pinched his cheek. “Kaja. Let’s just have fun like Howon-sunbae says.” Jia took his hand in both of her hands dragging him while walking backwards looking into the other’s eyes.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

88888888888888888888888

A/N : oh? What happened here? They are becoming closer and closer. Will they realized their feelings?