Chapter 22 > To Go or To Stay

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

She ran and hugged.. MYUNGSOO!!?? what the- who is this girl? “Myungie~ do you remember me?” she pointed to herself while wrapping her arm with Myungsoo’s. what the!? Ay!! He’s mine!! Mine!! Mine I say! I glared at Myungsoo. you’re so dead when I get a private time with you, mister!

 

“Oh, Suzy-ah.” Myungsoo answered. What!!? just that!? YAH!! I’m still here!! And if you know her, can’t you introduce her to me!? I tried to let go of Myungsoo’s hand but he squeezed it making it impossible.

 

“Oh, hi! I’m Bae Suji, class 3-A. you can call me Suzy. And you are?” she held out her free hand. (A/N: well, the other arm is holding L)

 

“Meng Ji Ah from class 2-A.” I said grabbing her hand and squeezed it as hard as I can. I smirked as she winced in pain.

 

“Myungie~ she squeezed me~” she whined wiggling Myungsoo’s arm annoyingly. What? I didn’t squeezed that hard, did I?

 

-Suzy’s POV-

 

she squeezed my hand that it felt like my bones was broken. Is she a monster or something? “Myungie~ she squeezed me~” , I whined as annoying as I can. The girl named Jia looked puzzled. “It hurts~” I showed him my red hand. He looked at it and sighed. Yes, it’s working! I won’t let you go this time, Kim Myungsoo! My L. I dragged him away from her. the orange haired girl eyed me angrily. I smirked.

 

Jia didn’t move from her spot. She just let me take my L back. He’s my L, not yours. I stuck my tongue out at her. mehrong~ when we’re far away, Myungsoo snatch his arm back. “Why did you come back? after all this time.” , he sighed biting his lower lip.

 

“I come back for you, L. I know that I was wrong.” , I tried to sound pathetic. Tugging at his sleeve but he rub it off.

 

“No. we’re over. We’re done for two years now. Can’t you see? I have Jia. She’s important to me.” he walked away. No, she’s not important to you. She’s not. I’ll show it to you, L. you’re coming back to me.

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

I went back to class. Jia was already in there.. she ignored me.. oh boy, I’m in big trouble. She is starting to hate me. this is the biggest fear in my life. Wait… I never felt this before.. this is the first time.. I never want to lose Jia. Never.. I hate it when she only looks at the black board. I want her to look at me, and only me. am I jealous of the blackboard?

 

I looked at the blackboard. Yah!! Why do Jia likes you so much! You just a blackboard that is black! You will only be tainted with white when teachers write on you using chalks! Why does Jia likes you so much that she can’t turn her gaze to me!? YAH!! Answer me, you idiot blackboard!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

“Myungsoo-ah.” , someone called me through the darkness. She had a long black hair. A smile plastered on her lips.

“Suzy-ah.”

“I’m sorry. I need to go. We’re not meant to be together. I have someone else.”

“No. Suzy. Come back here . I still love you.”

“L, we’re over. I don’t love you anymore.” Her figure disappeared.

“Suzy-ah.”,silence. “Suzy-ah.” , again, silence. “Suz-“ i felt pain at the back of my head. I woke up. It’s a dream. I saw a brunette girl.. Min? “ What are you doing here?”  I asked. It earned me another smack on the head by her. She held her textbooks in her hands tightly. Her expression.... not good.

 

“You idiot! *smack* How dare you! *smack* you’re dating *smack* Jia-unnie, yet *smack* you’re calling *smack* someone else *smack* name!!” she smacked my head rapidly while shouting. I put my arms above my head for  defense but she stopped.  I heard a sob. “I was starting to believe in you. I-I let go of Jia-unnie be-because

of you. My hopes.. you crashed it into pieces.. Curse you, Kim Myungsoo!” Min smacked me for the last time before running away. Wait, hopes? Calling someone’s name? Would that be Suzy’s name? Jia? Jia

 

I ran out of the school. Jia! Jia! The only name that was in my head right now. Jia was walking slowly to the gate . “Jia!” I shouted for her attention.  She started walking fast-paced. “Jia!” , I gripped on her forearm. She turned at me, glaring. No, please don’t say it! She snatched her arm away from me and continued walking. Why? Why can’t my feet move? Jia, don’t go. Please stay. Take me with you. No, stop! Time , please stop! I don’t want to hear those footsteps again. To let the feet that was trying to get away stick on the ground. Jia, don’t go. Please stay. Take me with you. No, stop! Time , please stop! I don’t want to hear those footsteps again. To let the feet that was trying to get away stick on the ground.

 

She was gone. Jia was gone. The one that I love is gone again. I wanted to reach her but she seemed far away. I can’t see her for the next two days. Why does weekends have to exit. When I was home, all I could remember was Jia. Her smile, her eyes, her porcelain skin, her cheeks, her orange-soft hair,her face when was annoyed, her character.

 

Why? Why does Suzy have to come back? It’s only been one day after I became Jia’s boyfriend. What am I thinking about? I need Jia!! I threw myself on the bed, closing my eyes. Jia… the last expression of her was a sad and angry face. I want to see her smile. I kept thinking of her until I was asleep.

 

-Someone’s POV-

 

“Hey.” She came to me. “Great acting.”  She spoke, sitting beside me on the bench.

 

“It’s not an acting. It’s my feelings that I started to give to him. I started to believe that he can be rely on. I regret inviting you to come back. now I know my mistake.” I said , standing up. “You should go back. you don’t even love him like her do.”

 

“I won’t. I still want to see what L is capable of. Don’t you want to see his strength. I won’t lose my chance if L wants me back.” she stood up, smirking towards me. I gritted my teeth.

 

“Don’t you try to take her away from her! I realize my mistake and I want to make it back as usual!!”, the images of her started playing on my mind. Her orange-haired hair and her smile. I have to turn it back to normal. I walked away from the girl that was still smirking.

 

TO BE CONTINUED….

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: I know you can guess who’s POV is that… is Jia going to leave Mtungsoo?