5> A New Friend A Former Of An Enemy

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

I could feel someone grabbed my hand. I squeezed it a little.I opened my eyes slowly just to be greeted by Myungsoo’s face. I widened my eyes by how close our faces were from each other. He pulled back, pursing his lips. I got up a little, leaning on the bed board. “What were you doing?” I asked. “Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you be at home?” I continued, tilting my head to the side.

 

“I was going to anyway.” He stood up. When he walked a few steps, he stopped. He turned back to me, “Can you please let me go?” he looked at his hand. My eyes trailed from his face to his arm and to his hand that was linked to mine. I was still holding his hand!

 

“YAH! What are you doing to her!!!?” Min came in out of nowhere with a plaster on her cheek. She broke our linked hands. She glared at Myungsoo before she pushed him until he fell to the ground.

 

“YAH! You should have manners to the elders!” Myungsoo glared at her.

 

“Yes, old man!” Min shouted back. She stuck out her tongue at him. They were bickering like kids would do. I don’t know but seeing them like that tickles my heart. I chuckled and finally laughed. It stopped when I saw those two ‘kids’ stared at me, eyes widened. What? It’s not like I never laugh before, right?

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

She laughed! I never thought the cold-hearted girl could laugh. I can’t believe it! “What’s wrong with you guys? Is there a ghost in here?” we all turned towards the voice. It was Lee Howon or Hoya, our school president. He was leaning on the door frame while crossing his arms on his chest. I looked towards Jia and saw her sparkling eyes. I could feel a different aura in here.

 

“Howon-sunbae!! I’ve missed you!” she spread her arms and Hoya-hyung gladly came to hug her back.

 

“I’ve missed you too, little girl .” Hoya-hyung  ruffled her hair. I was getting more uneasy. He ended the hug with a pinch on the new student’s cheek. What is this feeling? My heart is aching. “Oh, didn’t I told you to call me oppa?” he pinched her cheek again.

 

“Fine, fine. Arasseo…”

 

Hoya turned to Min. “Are you okay,Min? you have detention tomorrow.” He said, crossing his arms on his chest once again.

 

Min came beside me, pouting. “What did she do to go to a detention?” Jia asked Hoya.

 

“She fought with a group of girls and I assumed that the girls hurt you, Jia.” He answered looking at Jia but then turned back to Min who was biting her lips.

 

I leaned down to Min. “Thanks, kiddo.” I whispered. She was about to speak when Jia cut her off.

 

“Omo! Yah, Lee Min Young, what did I tell you about fighting people in school?” Jia sighed. Min just smiled sheepishly. Jia turned to Hoya-hyung once more. “Howon-oppa, Min and I are going to an amusement park on this 19th . How about coming with us? ”, she said smiling.

 

“Sure, sure. But can I bring him along?” he said pointing at me. Wait, what!!!!?

 

TO BE CONTINUED…………

 

8888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: I know… it’s a lame ending of a chapter… T-T