Chapter 24 > Acting, Fake , Lies

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

 

-Jia’s POV-

 

I felt like dying already. This is the effect of love. I shouldn’t have fallen in love with him. I supposed to neglect him from the start. I shouldn’t meet him at the first place.

 

I stepped into the class weakly, but as usual I kept my face. I don’t want everyone to know about our breakup. Well, they will know eventually because Myungsoo will date Suzy afterall. I saw Myungsoo’s seat was empty. Oh, he’s absent today. Class went on and on and finally ended.

 

I somehow felt relieved. At least, I wouldn’t meet him for an explanation. But somehow, deep in my heart I want him. I craved for him. His smile, his eyes, his stare, his touch.. I wanted them. Tears rising again. No, please not now.. all my hopes were gone.. vanished.

 

The tears cam spilling down from my eyes. Everyone looked at me questioningly. They were shocked. It was their first time seeing the always strong girl crying right in font of them. My classmate came, asking me, “What’s wrong?”

 

“So, you finally broke up with him?” there was silence. My tears stopped. What? How did.. but who.. I looked up to meet a stunning gaze. It’s her. I should’ve known. She smirked.. everyone was stunned with me. “Did you have fun?” she asked. But why?

 

“B-but why?” I managed to stutter. Tears rising once again.

 

“Can’t you see? I hate him. He will drag you away from me, your beloved dongsaeng.” She started to get teary. “Lee. Min. Young.” She continued. She bit her lower lip, restraining the tears

“Wae!? He didn’t do anything to you.” I shouted back. Tears falling.

 

“Yes! Since he came into your life, you started developing hopes and love for him. Replacing me for him! I was once the one that conquer your heart for no.1 became no.2! I can’t accept it, unnie.”

 

“It’s not his fault. It’s mine!”

 

“See!? You’re defending him! Can’t you see, unnie? You’re leaving me for him! Now that he had left him, I can be your no.1 right?” , she sobbed while smiling slightly. No, this is not the Min I know. She’s changing to someone else. “I want to love someone too! I want to rely on someone too! I want to be loved too! I can’t see why can’t I achieve thos hopes.. those sweet dreams of you and me.”

 

“I love you! You can rely on me, kay!”

 

“No, you don’t love me! You love that Kim Myungsoo! I was the one that who worked hard to be loved by you! But ogt beaten by a guy that only know you less than a month! Now that I’m telling you this, I felt cheated! I hate all of it! I was destinied to be alone. Curse you humans!” she ran outside. I was left there stunned with everyone else.

 

-Suzy’s POV-

 

I need to meet her. “Curse you humans!” I heard Min said before she literallt ran outside Jia’s classroom. I guess she already confessed what she needs. Now, it’s my turn. I entered the classroom to find the people in the class dumbfounded. I saw Jia in the middle.

 

“Su-Suzy.” She managed to speak.

 

“I’m here to confess something too. Actually, Min is the one who asked me to come here. I met her when she was buying a lot of ice creams. When I asked if L were there, she said yes. I wanted to test something when I got to know that you two were dating.” I paused. I bit my lips, took a deep breath. Focus, Suzy.

 

“The plan is ‘How strong Myungsoo’s love is’. I tested it and it was strong. Stronger than his love for me. He couldn’t let you go. He even cried because of you. You asked him to go to Sweet Dream café, remember? He even go there running as if his life was there.”

 

“How did you know about my letter?”

 

“I am Bae Suji. I investigate . hehe… I’m quite naughty you know. He’s waiting. You better go. He’s craving for you, totally. “ I laughed. It’s true.

 

“B-but”

 

“No buts. I told his fangirls already. They wanted L to be happy too. They know you are everything to him no matter what happens.” I smiled. I want it to turn back to normal.

 

“Ko-Komawoyo..” she mumbled.

 

“Now go!” her classmates pushed her outside the classroom. Jia ran.

 

“Good job, Suzy.” A voice came .

 

“I’m good at acting.” I looked at the door where Jia went.

 

“I just wanted them to be happy. That’s all. It’s fortunate that I didn’t take L .” I chuckled. I was starting to develop feelings for him again. “Should I tackle yours, unnie?” I challenged her.

 

“Get a grip. He’s mine. Lee Sungyeol is mine. Hmph.” She pointed to herself. “Don’t you dare try.” She pointed at me.

 

“Nae, Fei-unnie.” I made a scout’s honour while she rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever. Oh and I had done something to the café. Let’s go there and cheer for them.”

 

“And you wanted to see Sungyeol-appa right?”

 

“N-no. Yah, since when did he become your appa?” she said. I mehrong-ed her. Is Jia there yet? I hope not. Fei-unnie made a way for her to meet L. keke… such a sweet unnie. We ran towards Sweet Dream Café ignoring the weird glances along the way. Who wouldn’t feel weird when they saw a huge crowd of fangirls running in the streets?

 

TO BE CONTINUED……