7 > Amusement Park

Before The Dawn, Goodbye Baby

-Min’s POV-

 

“Where are they?” Hoya-oppa tapped his feet. He looked at me, “If they didn’t come in 15 minutes, we’re going inside first. Let them have a ‘date’”

 

“Oppa! I won’t let that happen! I’ll cut his throat before he could ask unnie out. And I will cut his head off if he lay a finger on Jia-unnie!” I pouted. Oh… unnie.. where are you? Then, I saw her with.. someone. Wait, It’s that Kim Myungsoo! He looked different. They wore the same theme colour. Did they planned this? My heart ache when I saw him laughing with my totally precious unnie.. wait.. him? laughing? No way!

 

“I can’t take it anymore!” I mumbled. I looked at Hoya-oppa who looked at me weirdly. I turned to the ‘black partner’, “YAH!!” I ran towards them. I don’t know why I shouted. “Unnie~ Why are you late? You made me worried~” I hugged her tightly while stucking my tongue out at L.

 

“Wow… you can change to a different person?” I heard the kingka mumbled. I shot him a death glare, not letting go of my Jia-unnie. I dragged her to Hoya-oppa, leaving the kingka behind. I could hear him mumbling under his breath. The kingka is cursing? But it’s sounds more like sulking? Oh my!! I restrained myself from laughing.

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

Ugh! What’s wrong with that girl called Min? Does the screw in her brain went loose or something? Calm down, L. calm down. You don’t want to look like a  crazy person in the middle of the crowd, do you?

 

I walked towards them. “Hi, president.” I greeted Howon-hyung. wait a minute! Since when did I become so polite? Oh no! what’s gotten into me? Hoya just smiled. When we entered the three walk infront.

 

“YEAH!! FINALLY WE ENTER THE AMUSEMENT PARK!~ WHOOOO~” the trio turned back to look at me, shicked. Wait, wait. It wasn’t me. but wait, I recognized that dolphin scream.

 

“No,no. You got it all wrong. It wasn’t-“ before I could finish my sentence, something smacked me from the back. the trio was stunned. I could feel arms wrapped around my neck.

 

“Long time no see.. Myungsoo-ah..” I noticed this voice. he’s back. he’s finally back.

 

“I didn’t expect we meet here.” Another voice came. It was a female. We turned and saw a girl, her hair was brown, tied beneath her right ear.

 

“Nice to meet you, unnie! Welcome back!” Jia and Min hugged the unknown girl.

 Wait, what’s wrong here? My bestfriend who’s still hugging me came back from Japan and brought back a girl? and Jia knows her?

 

TO BE CONTINUED………….

 

888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: oh no! guess who are those two?? It’s easy… ahahaha!! You can guess right? SHE’s Miss A and HE’s Infinite. Guess!! I know you know them.. ^v^