Myungsoo and Doojoon

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling with an arm on my forehead thinking about Myungsoo. For no reason my heart beat faster when his face came to my mind. I touched my cheeks that were burning and turning red as I remembered what happened.

FLASHBACK

After riding the most rides and eating sweets and cotton candy at Lotte world we grew tired and decided to go home. Myungsoo and I walked to his car that was at the parking lot when he opened the door for me. I bowed a little bit and said ‘thank you’ before getting in the car shyly. Myungsoo went to the other side and got on the driver’s seat. With tilted head, I looked at his beautiful face as he started the engine with a serious face. It seems like he noticed me, so he looked up at me and smiled. ‘Ba-dump’ My heart started to beat faster after seeing it. Then he twisted his upper body to look back and held the back of my seat. Driving backwards with his concentrated face, I looked down to avoid him because I didn’t want Myungsoo to see my red face. After leaving the Lotte World area, silence was in the air. It was awkward since no one of us spoke.

“D-did you have fun today?” Myungsoo broke the silent. “Y-yes… Thank you!” I said, looking briefly at him and shifted my eyes outside the window, playing with my fingers. Afterwards the drive was silent again. It didn’t take long ‘till we arrived at my home. Myungsoo parked the car in front of my house and opened the door for me. As I got out of the car, he closed the door and walked with me to the front door. Somehow I was kinda sad that the ‘date’ ended. I stood there and looked at my feet and bit my lower lip.

“Thank you for coming! I hope you had as much fun as I had!” I said and looked at him, earning his smile. “I had fun to! Just call me when you’re boring, I will spend time with you!” He smiled. I nodded but realized that I didn’t have his phone number so I spoke.

“Ehhhmmm….. I don’t have….. Ehhh…..” Myungsoo tilted his head, not getting what I wanted to say. I couldn’t bring those words out of my mouth so I pointed at my cell phone. Myungsoo who understood what I meant and smiled. He  took my phone, dialed his number and saved it in and called himself with my phone. After exchanging numbers we stood there and looked at each other until Myungsoo spoke.

“Well then I guess I have to go but….” Suddenly he held my shoulders and came closer until our faces were only a few inches apart. *Oh my god!!! Is he going to kiss me???* I thought as I stood there without moving a bit. There he came, closer and closer. I closed my eyes and waited for his soft looking lips to touch mine but…..

“Minjung!!!” Myungsoo and I startled and quickly pulled away. Turning around, I saw my stupid brother standing at the door with a suspicious look in his eyes. If I had a baseball bat I would have hit Doojoon with it for interrupting our kiss but my brother pulled me back to reality as he talked to Myungsoo.

“So you’re Myungsoo?!” Doojoon asked, looking at him from head to toe like a strict father. “Eh, Yes! I’m Kim Myungsoo, Minjung’s classmate!” Myungsoo introduced himself and bowed politely. “So you’re classmates…. Do you like her?” My eyes widened as my brother suddenly asked him the question. I poked Doojoon with my elbow and glared at him, giving him a sign to stop asking but he didn’t stop staring at Myungsoo. “Y-yes, I like her!” Myungsoo said with a serious tone. Doojoon narrowed his eyes and said, “And you won’t hurt her?!”

“No, I won’t hurt her!” Myungsoo’s tone didn’t change and looked as serious as my brother Doojoon. “Ehhhm… I think Myungsoo’s parents are waiting for him! Don’t ask him more questions, oppa! He wants to go home, right Myungsoo?!” I looked at Doojoon and shifted my eyes to Myungsoo with a fake smile.

“Y-yeah I need to go….” He said. Doojoon just nod as he bowed before leaving. I went with Myungsoo to his car while Doojoon was staring at us.

“Sorry about my brother….  He’s just overprotective.“ I said and shrugged. “It’s ok! See you tomorrow then!” He smiled and waved at me before he got into his black BMW. I waited for him to drive away before walking back to my house, where Doojoon was standing, at the front door.

“I’m Ok with it…..!” He said, looking at the street where Myungsoo drove away before. “Ok with what?” I asked him confused while entering the house with him. “….With him being your boyfriend!” He said with a poker face.

“W-what???” My eyes widened and I blushed. “Don’t act like that, I know you like him!” He chuckled and ruffled my hair as I blushed even more.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was still lying in my bed while Doojoon already slept when suddenly my phone rang. Immediately, a smile appeared on my face as I saw a message from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: Hey, It’s me, Myungsoo! Did you’re brother scold you because of me?

I read the message before texting back.

Minjung: Don’t worry! He didn’t scold me ^^

Myungsoo: That’s a relief! Then I guess, see you tomorrow…

Minjung: Yeah, good night!

Myungsoo: Good night and sweet dreams.

After reading the message I laid on my bed with a smile, that didn’t disappear until I fell asleep.