Girlfriend

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

“So you guys are a couple now? Like boyfriend-girlfriend?” Doojoon asked as he sat across of me, eating his breakfast that I just made. “I don’t know… but hey, that’s none of your business!” I frowned at him and crossed my arms. Since yesterday, he has been bugging me about Myungsoo and the thing that happened between us. The reason why Doojoon knew about this was because he was peeking at me with his friends through the window yesterday. Yeah, they saw EVERYTHING! Afterwards, the six of them were even teasing me about it.

“It is! You’re my sister and of course I have to know who your boyfriend is! What if he’s a gangster and he’s trying to hurt you?” Again, Doojoon acted like my father and got louder.

“Myungsoo is not a gangster! And you told that you’re ok with him, being my boyfriend” I rolled my eyes and stood up. “I’m done, see you later!” I said as I walked toward the door. I left the house and opened the gate as I saw Myungsoo.“M…Myungsoo?!” I stuttered, looking at him. “What are you doing here?” I asked and I could feel my cheeks getting red. “Am I not allowed to pick up my girlfriend?!” Myungsoo grinned.

“G…g..girlfriend??” I was kinda shocked. *Girlfriend? So we’re really a couple?* “Yeah! You like me too, don’t you? Or have you forgotten about yesterday?” He raised his eyebrows. Before I could say anything, the door opened and my brother stepped out.

Doojoon approached us. Now he was standing in front of Myungsoo, looking at him. Suddenly he held Myungoo’s shoulders and looked at him. “Please take care of my sister! I know she’s stubborn, dumb and annoying sometimes.” I glared at Doojoon and punched his shoulder as he continued. “But she’s a good girl with a warm heart! So protect her and don’t hurt her! Or else I will send you to hell!”

After hearing Doojoon I just realized how much he loves me and at the same time I realized how much I love him. *Oh my god. Why does it feel like I’m getting married?* I smiled and looked at the two boys.“I may not be the best guy on earth but I will try my best to make her happy! And I won’t hurt her!” Myungsoo said with a serious voice.

“Ok, I won’t disturb you guys any longer! See you later, sis!” Doojoon suddenly hugged me with a huge grin and went inside.  “Eeeehh… Let’s go then… before we’re late!” I said and began to walk. But Myungsoo stopped me by grabbing my hand.

“Is something wrong?” I asked and looked at him “Ani! It’s just…” he smiled widely at me and intertwined our fingers, making me blush. Hand in hand, we were walking together to school.

 

“Omo! Oppa what are you doing with her???”

“L Oppa!!! Why are you holding her hand??”

“Aaaaahhhh! Andwae!! What happened?”

I could hear girls screaming and shouting while giving me a cold glare. I bit my lower lip and looked at Myungsoo. “Just ignore them!” he whispered and didn’t look at those girls. As we arrived at the classroom, the both of us went to our seats.

Some were staring at us, whispering things about us. I was happy, being Myungsoo’s girlfriend but it was uncomfortable, seeing those eyes staring at me. The bell rang and everyone sat on their own chair, waiting for the teacher. I could still feel them staring at me and sighed. Myungsoo who noticed it, smiled at me. “Don’t worry, it will end soon!”

Just then Mrs. Park came into the classroom, greeting us with a smile. Opening her book, she began the lesson.

 

When the bell rang, telling the students that it was break time, everyone left the room. After packing all my books into my bag, I finally went to the canteen with Myungsoo. Girls began to scream and boys began to whine as the both of us entered the canteen.

“OH MY GOD!!! Hyung, tell me that I’m not the only one, seeing L and Minjung holding hands!” Sungjong pulled Hoya’s sleeve. Dongwoon rubbed his eyes and Sunggyu pinched Woohyung. “Omo!! Minjung!!!” Eunkyung ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. “What’s going on between you two??” Sungyeol asked as he pulled Eunkyung away from me, hugging her.

“Yeah!! Explain, L hyung!!” the maknae squealed. Myungsoo shrugged and suddenly stood on a table. “What the hell are you doing?!” Hoya asked as he looked at his friend. Myungsoo then pulled me up so that I was standing beside him on the table. He held up my hand and began to shout.

“Listen, everyone! This girl here, Yoon Minjung, is my precious girlfriend! If you ever hurt her then I won’t forgive the person! So stop screaming, shouting, whining or whatever! And leave us alone!” I could see Yunhee standing in front of the table with crossed arms, narrowing her eyes.

L’s POV

I jumped from the table, landing on the ground. I carried Minjung down and turned around to see Yunhee in front of me. “If you’re doing anything to Minjung that will hurt her then I might forget that you’re a girl! So you better don’t touch her!” I warned her and turned back to Minjung and the others.

“That. Was. AMAZING, bro!!” Sungyeol squealed and smiled widely at me. Dongwoo patted my back and Eunkyung hugged my girlfriend. Infinite was cheering at me and Minjung was just standing there, blushing like crazy. I chuckled at her. *I will protect you!*