Infinite

Vanilla & Chocolate

No one’s POV

Minjung was standing there hoping that Myungsoo didn’t hear those words she said before. Myungsoo was staring at her with his cold and scary eyes that made her tremble like there was no tomorrow. Finally she was able to open to apologize but couldn’t bring a single word out. It was like her voice disappeared in just one second. *Come on! Talk, Minjung!* She swallowed hard and forced her words to come out. “S-sorry…. I didn’t….. I didn’t know that y-you were…. Sleeping….!” Minjung stuttered and bowed down. As soon as she stood straight, she quickly left Myungsoo sitting there without saying something.

*What was that?!* He thought as he raised an eyebrow, lying back on the bench. “Cold guy? Tch!” He whispered and closed back his eyes trying to sleep………..

 

 

 

 

 

“Aiiiishhhh!!” Myungsoo sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration. He tried to sleep many times but failed because Minjungs face would always cross his mind and distracts him from sleeping. “She’s the first girl that called me ‘cold guy’!” He knew himself very well that he was the emotionless cold boy but no one, not even his fan girls, dared to tell him this.

Meanwhile Minjung was walking to the canteen, trying to forget the embarrassing moment that just happen a little while ago.When Minjung was about to grab something to drink, she accidently bumped into someone beside her. Immediately she bowed down and apologized. “Joesonghabnida!! Jeongmal jeosonghabnida!!” She bowed several times before looking up.

“It’s ok, don’t worry you didn’t do it on purpose anyway!” In front of Minjung stood a pretty girl with brown hair reaching her shoulders. Her chocolate brown eyes were the innocent and beautiful. “T-thanks for understanding….” Minjung scratched head with the forefinger. That girl held out a hand with a bright smile, “Hi, I’m Eunkyung! You’re new here? Nice to meet you!” “I’m Minjung! Nice to meet you too!” Happily Minjung shook hands with her and was so excited that she just found a new friend. The both of them picked up something to eat and drink and walked to an empty table where they could eat and talk with each other.

“Kyyyaaaahhhhh!!! Oppa!!!!” A girl’s scream could be heard in the canteen as every girl ran to the enterance. “What was that?!” Minjung asked curiously and tilted her head. Eunkyung rolled her eyes and said, “One word. Infinite!” Minjung who was frowning didn’t get was Eunkyung said, “Infi what??” “Infinite are the kingkas! The seven of them are rich and best friends and they call themselves Infinite! They’re handsome, hot, y and blah blah blah….. No!! They’re ugly, they’re stupid, they’re unattractive and most of all they’re JERKS!!” Eunkyung narrowed her eyes making Minjung laugh. But for god’s sake, did she know that Infinite was right behind her! “So in other words you don’t like us?” She heard a voice behind her. The confident Eunkyung was frozen. “It’s them, right?” She ‘cried’. Minjung who bit her lower lips nodded slowly. Suddenly Eunkyung coughed and turned around with a fake smile to face the tall choding Sungyeol and five boys behind him. “Ehhehehe ^^’ Just pretend you never heard me, Ok?!” Sungyeol smiled widley but then narrowed his eyes “Do you think this ugly, stupid, unattractive jerk can forget your words??? Tch!! As if you’re better than me, ugly pig!”  After hearing those words from Sungyeol she shot up, clenched her fists and was about to punch him literally but Minjung held her arm back. “Don’t do it, Eunkyung!” She whispered in her friend’s ear and bowed to the kingkas. “Jeosonghabnida!!” Minjung said and dragged her shocked friend away. “Yahh! Minjung!! Why did you apologize to those ugly jerks??” Eunkyung stamped with her foot on the ground. “I didn’t want them to hurt you, besides if you hit them you would get in troubles!” Eunkyung softened at Minjungs words and hugged her. “Thank you, Minjung!” She whispered with soft voice.

 

“Aiiiishhh! That girl! If she wasn’t a girl I would have punched in her pretty face” Sungyeol said with low voice and punched his own palm. The maknae Sungjong who was eating his pudding smiled wiedly, “So you admit that she’s pretty?!” Sungyeol narrowed his eyes “You really want to die, don’t you?” The angry choding nodded. Infinite was sitting at the table in the canteen waiting for L to come since they always meet in the breaktime. Girls who were staring at them almost fainted because of just seeing six handsome guys sitting around a table. “Sungyeol-ah, don’t be like that! She’s just a girl!!” The leader of Infinite tapped on Sungyeols shoulder. “Yeah! A STUPID FAT GIRL! Hyung, sometimes you’re just too nice!!” The quiet Hoya pulled out his earphones and raised an eyebrow “Sometimes? He’s always like this, Sungyeol!” Just then girls began to scream again as Dongwoo covered his ears. “Something tells me that L is coming, don’t you think?” Dongwoo innocently tilted his head while the members were shaking their heads.

“Hyung! Where were you??” Sungjung stood up and hugged his hyung like a little kid. “Sleeping.” Myungsoo answered briefly. He turned to Sungyeol and saw his angry face. “What’s wrong with you? You look even uglier than angry birds!” Sungyeol shot his friend a glare, “You would be like this too if you saw those girls!” he muttered. Sungjong who was done with his pudding puffed his cheeks “But they were cute and pretty especially the girls with long brown and straight hair!” the maknae said, thinking about Minjung. Woohyun who was quiet all the time noticed something “Speaking of, I haven’t seen her around before…. Maybe she’s new…” Hoya and Dongwoo nodded in agreement. *New? Maybe that girl in my class…..* L thought.

Minjung’s POV

“Aigoooo!” I threw myself on the couch and sighed. I tilted my head back and looked at the white ceiling as someone came downstairs. “And?! How was your first day??” My smiling brother asked me while pinching my cheeks. “It was….. weird?!” Doojoon who already got up went into the kitchen. “Did you made friends?” He shouted beside some noise he was making with the dishes “Yup! Her name is Eunkyung and she’s really nice!” “That’s good then! Take a shower, I will make dinner for us!” “YES~!” I yelled stepping lazily the stairs up to the shower. With my hands at the sink I looked into the mirror and remembered what happened this day. Just then the guy named Myungsoo was in my mind and I quickly shook my head. I remembered his cold and emotionless eyes that were actually very beautiful. I patted my cheeks and came back to reality. After showering under the warm water I had a nice afternoon with Doojoon and the TV.