Danger

Vanilla & Chocolate

No one's POV

Eunkyung was walking down the hallway and with deep thoughts about her and Sungyeol. She didn't know what to do about it since it would be awkward if they would face each other. Playing with her fingers, she made her her way to the canteen since it was break. Suddenly Eunkyung bumped into someone and fell down.

"Ouch!" She whispered as someone reached out a hand to help her up. Hesitantly she grabbed the hand and the person pulled her up. "Thank you!" She said and looked up to see the person as her eyes widened.

"Are you Ok?" He asked. "I-I'm O-ok!" She was about to turn around to leave but he grabbed her wrist. "Please! Don't go!" He shouted, helding her wrist. "About the K-kis-"

"It's Ok, Sungyeol! Let's not talk about it! I think the best way is to forget what happened!" Eunkyung cut him off and released her hand from his grip. But he didn't want to let go and pulled her into a hug.

"Don't say something like that! I'm sorry Ok?! I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss! But did it because..... because I love you!" Her eyes widened as he confessed. *No way! I'm dreaming, right?!* She thought and didn't move an inch still in his arms. "You may hate me, because I acted like a jerk toward you but I just wanted your attention!" He said, hugging her tighter.

But then he let go of Eunkyung which disappointed her a little bit. "I'm sorry, I know you won't like me back so.... I just wanted to let you know how I feel...." Sungyeol sighed before turning around to leave. *No!! Don't go!!* A tear was about to escape from Eunkyung's eyes when suddenly yelled.

"Yahhhhh!! Babo Yeol!! The shocked Sungyeol stopped his track and swallowed hard. "Who told you, I didn't like you, huh???" She ran up to him and hugged him tightly from behind. "If someone told you, I would fly to New York in two hours, would you believe him?? Idiot!" Eunkyung buried her face into his back and waited for him to react.

He then turned around to face her and cupped her face. "So you...... like me?" Eunkyung looked away and nodded with blushed cheeks, making Sungyeol chuckle and hug her.

 

Minjung's POV

I was on my way to the lockers because I needed some books for my English classes. As I arrived there I was about to open my locker but someone pushed me against the wall. I looked up to see a pretty girl with a very short skirt and a messy tie but her eyes were cold and evil. She was chewing  her gum and played with her hair while looking at me from head to toe. She faked a smirk and touched my cheeks.

"Are you..... Yoon Minjung?" She asked me. I swallowed hard and nodded slowly. That girl laughed sarcastically, cupped my chin with one hand and squeezed my cheeks. "Don't you dare to bring yourself closer to L oppa or I will make sure that your pretty face will be covered with scars!" She whispered into my ear and narrowed her eyes. 

"W-why should I listen t-to you? I-I don't even k.....know you!" I dared to say with a shaky voice. "Tch! That little miss here doesn't know the queenka? Listen, girl! I'm Kim Yunhee! The most beautiful and rich girl in this school and I if I want to I can kick you out of this school wtih a snap! So I'm warning you! Stay away from L oppa!"

She pointed at me with a dangerous look and left with the sound of her stilettos.