Lotte World

Vanilla & Chocolate

Minjung’s POV

After school on Friday, I quickly went home to prepare myself for Lotte World. “Aiigooo!” I sighed as I looked at the many clothes that were on my bed. I couldn’t decide what to wear and it stressed me a lot even though I didn’t know why. “What’s wrong, sis?” Doojoonie oppa asked as he peeked inside my room. “Oppa! Help me! I don’t know what to wear!” I whined and looked at him.

“Top and pants! What’s so difficult about wearing clothes?” He shook his head. “Aiiishhh! You’re not any help at all!” I frowned at him. Doojoon slowly stepped in my room and sat on a free stop of my bed where the clothes were scattered. He picked up some random things and gave it to me. I looked at the things he gave me and tilted my head. “Wow! You’re a Jjang!!” I said and gave him two thumbs up. Before I could walk to the bathroom to shower he held my wrist.

“Are you really going with him??” He asked with puppy eyes and earned a nod from me. “I would go with you if you weren’t busy!” I shrugged. “Well then, have fun! I have to go now!” Doojoon stood up from my bed and approached me. He gave me a bear hug that lifted me from the ground. “O-oppa….. I-I c-can’t bre-athe!!” He immediately let go of me and kissed my forehead before leaving my room. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done I changed into the outfit Doojoon picked.

 

After I was done, I left the house to lock the front door. As I turned around I saw Myungsoo leaning on a car waiting for me. My eyes widened at the handsome boy that was standing in front of me at a smile. He told me he would pick me up but I didn’t expect him to appear with an expensive black BMW convertible. *Whoa! He must be rich!!* I thought still dumbfounded and fascinated by the car. “Hi!” Myungsoo greeted with a smile on his perfect face. “Hey!” I said shyly and approached him slowly.

    

Being a gentleman, he opened the door for me and I sat on the passenger seat. Myungsoo started the engine and began to drive. During the ride it was silent and Myungsoo was busy looking at the road. I tried to find a topic to talk about but couldn’t find any. Just then Myungsoo began to speak. “Isn’t your boyfriend against this?!” He asked. “Huh??” I looked at him, wondering if I hear right. “I mean won’t your boyfriend be mad at you if you’re going with me?” He asked, eyes still fixed on the road. “Boyfriend? Who do you mean?” I asked confused. “D-Doojoon….” He said with a low voice.

My eyes widened, “Doojoon oppa?? Who told you that??” My voice got a little louder because I didn’t want him to misunderstand that I have a boyfriend, which I didn’t. It bothered me that he thought I had a boyfriend, even though I didn’t know why. “Oh, Is it supposed to be a secret??” He asked looking briefly at me. I shook my head eagerly and said with a loud voice, “I don’t have a boyfriend!! Doojoon oppa is my brother!”

L’s POV

“I don’t have a boyfriend!! Doojoon oppa is my brother!” Minjung said with a loud voice. I was dumbfounded and stared at the road. *Babo Myungsoo! You Babo!! How could I think something like that even though I wasn’t sure?!* I thought but somehow I felt really happy. “Oh, sorry…. I didn’t know.” I said low. “I-it’s Ok, hehehe.”

As we arrived I parked the car and could see the excited Minjung who couldn’t stop smiling. At the parking lot I got off and ran to Minjungs side to open the door for her. She got off and smiled at me cutely.

We went to the entrance to buy the tickets for Lotte World as some girls began to squeal. They were staring at me and whispering to each other. “I guess you’re not only popular in the school but here too!” Minjung smiled at me looking at those girls without a hint of jealousy. “Omo! He looked at me!!” One of the girls squealed touching her cheeks. *I wasn’t looking at you, ugly duck!* Suddenly a girl slowly approached us, well… actually me. “Ehhm….. Can I….. ehhm ask for your phone number?” She asked shyly. “Why should I? I don’t even know you! Minjung, let’s go!” I grabbed Minjungs hand and paid for the tickets before entering.

“Woooaahhhh!! This is awesome!!” Minjung screamed with her hands covering . I chuckled at her and was happy for coming with her. “What should we drive first??” She asked my with excitement. “I don’t mind! You can choose!” I said before she grabbed my hand, dragging me to the roller coaster. We had to queue up for driving and the line was really long so we had to wait a little. We didn’t have a topic to talk about so it was a little awkward since no one of us spoke. When it was our turn, we sat the on the first train waiting for it to drive. Slowly the train went up I could see how Minjung got a little nervous. As the train reached the peak Minjung grabbed my hand before we raced down. Minjung and I were screaming loud out of joy. She didn’t let go of my hand ‘till the end, which made me really happy.

“Wooaahh!! That was incredible!! Just incredible!” Minjung beamed when the ride ended. “What should we ride now?” I asked her with a smile. “Mmmhh… Let’s drive the Gryo Drop!” She pointed at it and I followed her gaze. “Ok! Let’s go!” I grabbed her wrist and we ran there.

 

After driving that one, we walked around to see what we could drive. As Minjung found a candy chop she wanted to enter it, so we did. “Waahhhhh!! There are so many sweets and candies!!” Her eyes sparkled as if it was the first time she saw something like that. “Aiigoo!! Come on! What do you want?? I will buy it for you!” I pinched her cheeks. “Ania!! Y-you don’t have to!” She said looking at her feet. “Who said that I have to? I’m doing it because I want to!” I gave her a smile. “Now, pick everything you want!” I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her toward the candy shelves. “B-but-“ “No buts, if you don’t pick anything then we won’t leave this store!” Minjung bit her lower lip and took a big colorful lollipop. “That’s all! I don’t need anything more!” She said shyly. “Are you sure?” I asked and raised an eyebrow as she nodded eagerly.

I paid for the candy with a chuckle and handed it to her. “G-gomawo!” She said low with puffed cheek. *That’s what I like about you! Being cute without acting or doing anything.* My heart beat faster at that moment and I didn’t know why. It felt like my cheeks were burning and everything I could see was Minjung. *What’s wrong with me??*