Lovely Boyfriend - Cute Girlfriend

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around with narrowed eyes. Blinking for a few times, my eyes adjusted to the brightness in the room. I found myself lying on my bed as the sun was shining through the window. Looking for my mobile phone, I found it beside my pillow. Reaching for it, I unlocked my phone looking at the time. 1PM.

 

“Aaaaaaahhhh!!” I screamed and jumped up running down the stairs. There I saw Doojoon standing in the kitchen. He was at home since it was Saturday and he was going to hang out with his friends later. “What’s wrong?” He turned around, seeing me panicking. “Myungsoo told me he would pick me up at eleven o’clock since we wanted to eat lunch together!! BUT IT’S FREAKING 1PM NOW!!” I yelled, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

 

“Calm down.” My brother chuckled and pointed at something behind me. Quickly turning around, I saw Myungsoo standing in front of me, laughing at me. “Oppa!!” My eyes widened as I saw him. “Aiiggoo, why is my girlfriend so cute?” He pinched my nose and gave me peck on my forehead before fixing my hair. “How long have you been here?? Why didn’t you wake me up?” I playfully hit his chest.

 

“You were sleeping so cutely, I didn’t want to wake you up!” Myungsoo winked at me, my cheek with his thumb while smiling. “Did you eat already?” I asked him. The boyfriend of mine shook his head in response making me feel guilty. “Why didn’t you just eat? You must be hungry!” I pouted. “I wanted to eat with you!” Myungsoo tilted his head and smiled. I sighed and puffed my cheeks.

 

“Wait a little bit, I’ll change my clothes and we’re going, Ok?” Without waiting for Myungsoo’s answer I ran up the stairs in the speed of light. Soon I came back wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt. “Let’s go!” I smiled and held onto Myung’s hand. Putting on our shoes and jacket, the both of us made our way to the car. I sat on the passenger seat as he began to start the engine, driving away.

 

While driving Myungsoo would sometimes glance at me. I was busy staring out the window so I didn’t notice his gaze. “Does it still hurt?” I suddenly heard him ask as he stopped because of the red light. “Hurt? What?” I asked him clueless. He smiled slightly and the plaster on my cheek that hid the little cut beneath. “Aahhhhh…” I nodded. “No, It doesn’t hurt at all!” I shook my head and smiled at him.

 

Soon we arrived at a restaurant and ordered the food we wanted to eat. Sitting across of each other Myungsoo and I were eating happily, sometimes feeding each other. “Oppa, let’s go ride the pedal boat together after eating! I really want to go with you!” I smiled at him as he nodded. “Sure!” He said and grabbed my hand, leaving a peck on the back of my hand.

 

After eating, Myungsoo insisted to pay for the meal. The both of us were walking hand in hand, when suddenly Myungsoo’s phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered the phone. “Hello?!” I heard him say. “Mmmhh….. Mhhmm…..” Myungsoo nodded a few times before looking at me. “Right now?” He asked that someone who he was talking to, making me curious. Myungsoo then let out a sigh and nodded again. “Ok, I’ll be right there!” He said and ended the phone call.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him as I hugged his arm. “That old man’s secretary called me…” he said looking at me. “Your dad’s secretary?” I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. “I need to drop by the company…” He said disappointed and looked down at the ground. “Then let’s go now!” I said and gave him a bright smile. Myungsoo looked up at me and didn’t say anything. “The pedal boat can wait, you know?! Now let’s go! I don’t think you should let them wait!” I said and dragged him toward the parking lot where his car was.

 

Myungsoo and I were buckling our seatbelts when he let out a sigh. I looked at him to see him pout. “Tch! I wanted to spend the day with you and now I have to drive to the company!” He said while driving out of the parking lot. “Why are you like this? It’s not like this was our last date!” I chuckled and looked at him. Myungsoo didn’t say another word and looked at the road. I bit my lower lip and smiled widely. Leaning over, I gave him a kiss on his cheeks as he was driving.

 

He was surprised but didn’t take his eyes off the street. “What was that for?” he blinked while steering the car. “Just feel like pecking you!” I shrugged and smiled, waiting for the car to arrive at his father’s company.