First kiss

Vanilla & Chocolate

Eunkyung’s POV

Walking upstairs, to my classroom after leaving my friend and the cold prince, I ignored the people around me. I was kinda annoyed because Minjung totally forgot about me when she saw L. *Tch! That stupid L stole my cute little Minjung!* I stamped. Lazily, I stepped the stairs up as a student passed by, accidently bumping into me. *Oh no! My life is gonna end here and now!!! Eomma, appa, Minjung I love you*I thought as I lost my balance, about to fall. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for my head to hit the stairs but that moment never came. Instead I landed on something soft.

“Ouch~” I heard the familiar voice. With my hands, I propped myself up to see the person beneath me. Sungyeol was holding his head with shut eyes as I stared at him. *H-he saved me!* my mouth was wide open. I couldn’t believe what just happened. I shook my head and came back to reality, still on top of him. Quickly I kneeled down next to Sungyeol, helping him.

“Y-yah! Stoopid, are you ok??” I asked worriedly and frowned. “I’m Ok!” He stood up, still holding his head. He walked away but was about to fall down so I ran up to him and helped him. “Babo! You’re not Ok at all!” I wrapped Sungyeol’s arm around my neck and held him on his waist, helping him to walk. “Come on!” I said low. We walked to the infirmary that was at the end of the hallway.

Entering the room with Sungyeol, I let him sit down on the bed and helped him, lying down comfortably. “I’m sorry…. It’s all because of me…. And thank you!” I looked at my feet and felt guilty. He chuckled when I looked up. “Really, how much do you eat a day, piggy?? You’re so heavy that I nearly suffocate when you were on top of me!” he joked.

“Yahhh!!” I lightly hit his arm. “Hey, hey! You’re hitting your savior! And I’m hurt, forgot?!” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. “But you started.” I said low and pouted. “Go to class before you’re late!” He said unexpected softly. “No way! I can’t leave you here alone!” I shouted. Sungyeol slowly shook his head “The teacher will scold you! Now, go!!” He nodded at the door but I stomped with my foot and stood there stubborn.

Sungyeol’s POV

*What a stubborn girl!* I shook my head as Eunkyung stood there with crossed arms like a little offended kid. “Then I’m going to class, too!” I sat up and was about to leave the bed but she pushed me down. “NO! You’ll stay here until the Mrs. Park is here!” She yelled. I chuckled and liked the way she was worried about me.

I smiled secretly when Eunkyung approached me. “Are you alright?” She asked and bit her lower lip while playing with her fingers. “Don’t worry! I’m a guy, forgot?!” Eunkyung rolled her eyes and said, “Really?? So all this time you were a guy?? And I thought you were a girl!” She said sarcastic. I laughed as it was silent. Eunkyung didn’t say a word, neither did I. Suddenly she spoke.

“I’m sorry….” Eunkyung scratched the back of her neck. “What?!” I wasn’t sure if I heard right. “I said I’m *cough* sorry *cough*” She looked everywhere except of me. “S-sorry for what?” My eyes widened.

“Well, for…. You know, for always yelling at you and arguing with you….” She circled with her foot. I softened and felt somehow guilty. It was always me who would start things but now she was the one who apologized. “D-don’t think that I like you!! I just want the war between us to stop….” She blushed. *How cute!*

As if possessed by a ghost I sat up and pulled her wrist. Before I realized what I did, my lips already touched hers. Eunkyung’s eyes widened in shock as I slowly closed mine. She didn’t kiss back nor did she pull away. While kissing I cupped her face with my hand and as I pulled away, I looked deep into her eyes. Eunkyung was frozen and even didn’t move a little. She blinked many times before pinching herself on her cheeks.

“Ouch.” She said expressionless and just stared at me as if she just saw a ghost. I smiled at her but it faded when she slapped me. “THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS, BIG, FAT, UGLY, STUPID IDIOT!!” She yelled and ran out leaving me dumbfounded.