Unexpected confession

Vanilla & Chocolate

Minjung’s POV

“Jungie! Wake up! You’re going to be late if you don’t hurry up!” Doojoon shook me gently, trying to wake me up. “Mmmmhhh….. I want to sleep more!” I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my head. “Wake up, Minjung!” He said again.

I removed my blanket and faced him. “Oppa, can’t I stay at home for today? I’m not feeling well!” I said lowly and frowned. “But what about school?” My brother asked.

“Please! I just want to rest for a day!” I begged him. He sighed and nodded. “Ok, but my friends are coming over today!” Doojoon said as he headed to my door. “I don’t mind!” *As long as I don’t have to see Myungsoo*

Doojoon left my room as I hugged my teddy bear, closing my eyes. When I woke up I heard some noise downstairs so I sat up. I took my cell phone and unlocked it to see the clock. *Wow, I slept four hours* I stretched my arms and yawned before standing up, wearing my pink slippers.

I was a little thirsty so I went downstairs into the kitchen to get some water. When I turned around I dropped my glass as I saw a guy, that was not Doojoon oppa, standing in front of me. He was handsome and cute but that didn’t change the fact that there was a stranger in my house.

I didn’t move an inch and was dumbfounded, so was that guy. I didn’t even care about the shards of my glass that were on the floor. The both of us were standing there, looking at each other without making a sound. Suddenly I came back to reality. “Kyyyaaaaahhhhh!!! Oppaaaaaa!!!! Help me!!!!” I screamed and walked back until the counter stopped me.

“What’s wrong???” Doojoon shouted as he ran into the kitchen. I pointed at the strange boy and stuttered, “Tt-t-thief!” Doojoon looked at him and blinked for a few times. Suddenly Doojoon began to laugh which made me confused.

The stranger was looking at us confused too. “You scared me, Minjung!” He laughed and approached me. “And I thought something happened to you!” He was still laughing. “How can you laugh like this? Who is he anyway?” Doojoon patted my shoulder and looked at the boy who was still staring at us or rather me.

“Minjung, this is my friend, Kikwang!” He smiled and pointed at Kikwang. “Kikwang, this is my baby sister, Minjung!” He introduced us as I looked at Kikwang. He scratched the back of his head and smiled at me.

“S-sorry if I scared you!” Kikwang gave me a cute smile as I did too. “Ehhhh…..It’s ok!” I said. “Come on, the others are in the living room! Want to meet them?” Doojoon asked me as I nodded. Walking into the living room, I saw 4 boys sitting on the couch and playing around.

One of them noticed us and looked at me. “Hyung! Who’s that pretty girl?” He asked. “Stop staring at my sister!!” Doojoon said. “Guys, This is my little sister!” Doojoon introduced us. “Hi!” They all beamed and waved at me. “Here are Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon!” He pointed at his friends.

“Hey, nice to meet you! I’m Minjung!” I smiled at them. “Shouldn’t be in your school right now?” Hyunseung asked me. “She wasn’t feeling well this morning, so I let her stay at home!” Doojoon answered. “Awwww! Are you feeling better?” Yoseob asked as he run up to me, touching my forehead.

“Yes, don’t worry!” I smiled. “Yah! Stay away from my sister!” Doojoon glared at Yoseob and pulled me into a hug. “You’re acting like a boyfriend! Aren’t you her brother? (-.-)” Yoseob said as the others chuckled.

“Shut up! Yoseob!” Doojoon glared at him. “What were you guys doing?” I asked as I looked at the TV that was on. “We were watching TV but it’s getting boring.” Dongwoon shrugged. “Why don’t we go outside?! Let’s get some ice cream!” Yoseob suggested.

“Yeah, let’s go! Minjung, do you wanna join us?” Hyunseung asked. “Can I?” I looked up at Doojoon with my puppy eyes as he stood there dumbfounded. “Pleaaaseeee?” I strummed my eyelashes and pouted. *Hehehe I know you can’t say no!* Doojoon sighed and gave in. “Ok, ok!”

“Yay!!” I jumped around, making his friends chuckle. “Now go to you room and get dressed before I change my mind!” He said. I didn’t jump any longer and run to my bedroom to change my clothes.

 

After looking into the mirror and fixing my hair, I ran downstairs to see six boys standing there, waiting for me. “Are you done?” Doojoon asked with hands in his pocket. I nodded and put on my shoes before we left the house.

As is stepped out, I stopped. I was frozen like an ice statue. Junhyung bumped into me because I didn’t walk. “What’s wrong?” Yoseob asked as he followed my gaze. “Who’s that guy?” Yoseob frowned.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked the person who was standing at the gate. Yeah, it was no other than Myungsoo. “You weren’t at school today so I wanted to see if everything’s OK…. But I guess you’re not sick at all….” Myungsoo said as he looked at the guys behind me.

“I’m feeling better now. Thanks for your concern!” Looking down at the floor, I walked past him. But suddenly Myungsoo grabbed my wrist and turned me around, so that I was facing him. “Are you still avoiding me??? Are you mad at me or something? Minjung-ah, tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it!” I swallowed hard and looked down.

“Eeeehhm….. Minjung, you can sort things out with him. We’re waiting inside…” Doojoon said and dragged the others inside the house. Kikwang looked at me for the last time before entering the house.

Now I was standing at the gate with Myungsoo staring at me. “Minjung, please tell me what I did wrong! I hate it, when you’re not talking to me! I hate it, when you’re not looking at me! And I hate it, that you’re acting as if nothing’s wrong when there is!”

I was still dumbfounded and didn’t move a little. “Please, I don’t want you to be like this!” I looked briefly at him and could see that he was holding back his tears. I bit my lower lip and avoided his eyes.

He held my shoulders and looked at me. “Minjung, please tell me what’s wrong! I…. I… like you! Like as in…. more as a friend! I like you so please tell me what’s going on right now! You’re the first girl that likes me for who I am and not for money or appearance!” He confessed.

I blushed as I heard those words, that I didn’t expect him to say. I wanted to jump around and hug him, screaming that I love him too but I couldn’t”

“I want to talk to you, believe me! I like you too and that’s why I don’t want to leave you!” My tears dropped down and landed on the cold floor. “W-what do you mean?” He asked as he held my chin, tilting up my head and looking into my tearful eyes.

“Y-Yunhee! She told me to leave you alone! Or else she will make me leave school!” I whispered. All Myungsoo did was sighing. “Is that the reason why you were ignoring me??” He asked a little loud. I nodded slowly and didn’t look at him.

“Babo!” My eyes widened at what he called me. “What?” Myungsoo suddenly hugged me. “Why didn’t you tell me? Avoiding me just because some girl told you to? Listen girl, I won’t let that happen so please, stop ignoring me! And whatever she says, don’t listen to her!”

I nodded and smiled a little. *I was so dumb! Why did I make things harder than it was? Minjung, you babo!* I said mentally and hugged him back.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello dear readers!

Sorry for the late update!! But now I will have more time to write my stories since we already had our last exams and test this week. Just one more week and I'll have sommer holiday *YAY :D*  -back to the topic. Did you like this chapter?? What will Myungsoo do about the queenka? Please wait for the next chapter :)  

And thank you for reading and subscribing even though there are mistakes! I really appreciate it!! Please don't forget to comment, my silent readers!! ^___^

Hope you like this story because I'm trying to do my best!!! ^0^