Father and son

Vanilla & Chocolate

Myungsoo's POV

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see the door in front of me. The door that will lead me to the person I've hated all along without knowing the trough. I've been thinking the whole night whether I should do this or not but I've decided to end this.

I hesitantly knocked on the door and opened before entering the room. "My-Myungsoo! What are you doing here?" he asked. That's right, I would never come voluntarily to my father's company unless he asks me to but today was different. I walked to the couch and sat down as he made his way to sit across of me. "What brings you here?" he asked surprised.

I looked at him for a while before opening my mouth. "About the abroad studying thing... " I began and looked down at the ground. "I will continue my studies there!" I told him. His eyes widened as he was silent, probably thinking if he heard wrong. "T-that's great!" He said and I nodded. I cleared my throat when there was an awkward silence between us.

"Did Minjung talk to you?" he suddenly asked, not daring to look into my eyes. "Yes!" I answered shortly and sighed. "Are you done with your work?" I asked, hoping that didn't have any. My dad looked over to his desk and then back to me. "Just some paperwork but they're up till next week!" He said. I nodded and looked into his eyes. "Great, let's grab some coffee, you still have to explain me a lot!" I told him and we both know what I meant. "Minjung told you?" He asked and gave me a warm smile. I just nodded and gave him a small smile back.

My girlfriend wanted me to make up with my father and had told me the whole story why he was always busy and that I've misunderstood his actions. 

*It's time to the clear up the misunderstandings, right Minjung?* I thought with a small smile and stood up, waiting for my old man to follow.

 

 

Minjung's POV

"Hey, aren't you going on a date with Myungsoo today?" Doojoon asked and mopped the floor as I was lying on the couch, turning over the pages of some magazine while munching some chips. "Nope, he's having some father son bonding time!" I told him while chewing.

"Yahh! Instead of being lazy and eating those unhealthy snacks, why don't you help me?" my brother scolded me when he stopped mopping. I couldn't help bout laugh. My brother who was, I'm not gonna lying, handsome, smart and popular amongst girls was standing in front of me, looking like a housewife and scolding me.

"What are you laughing at?" He said and as weird as may sound, he pouted. "Nothing, are you practicing to be  a wife right now? I'm not sure if one of the Beast oppas would marry you though." I and laughed. "Yah, you little..." he pointed the mop at me. "Now help me do some house work!!" He yelled and narrowed his eyes at me.

"What is there to do? You've already done the laundry. You also washed all the dishes and cleaned the dishes and you're mopping the floor right now. What else is there to do??" I asked innocently and blinked. Doojoon scratched his head and was thinking. I shook my head and laughed before running upstairs, leaving him alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know it's a short chapter but I just wanted Myungsoo and his father to solve their problems :)  I think the story will come to an end soon, probably two more chapters : | 

Thank you for reading, my lovely readers <3