I wanna go!!!

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

No one’s POV

“Oppaaaa!! Please~“ Minjung whined as she did her aegyeo in front of Doojoon who was preparing lunch. “No, I’m busy on Friday! And we already went shopping the last time!” Her brother said without looking at her, concentrating on cooking. “But I never went to Lotte world!” Minjung pouted in disappointment. She wanted to go to Lotte World so badly but Doojoon, her brother, had classes so he couldn’t come along.

“Why don’t you just ask your friends? Or don’t you have any?” He said with eyes fixed on the pan he was holding. Minjung tilted her head and thought with her forefinger on her chin. “Woah!! You’re right!! Why am I so dumb?? I will ask Eunkyung!” She clapped happily and ran upstairs while her brother was shaking his head with a chuckle. Minjung ran into her bedroom and plopped on the bed as she was searching for her friend’s number. While playing with her hair, she waited patiently for Eunkyung to answer:

Eunkyung: Yeoboseyo?!

Minjung: Eunkyungie! It’s me, Minjung!

Eunkyung: Oh, what’s the matter?

Minjung: Nothing, I was just asking if you’re free on Friday….

Eunkyung: Friday? Mmmmh….. Why?

Minjung: I wanna go Lotte World but my brother is busy that day so…. Do you want to come with me??

Eunkyung: Sorry, Jungie! Our family is eating dinner with family Lee.

Minjung: Who are they?

Eunkyung: No idea, mom said Mr. Lee is my daddy’s good friend.

Minjung: Oh, ok! Then I guess another time!

Eunkyung: Mianhae Jungie!

Minjung: It’s Ok…. Well I have to hang up, oppa is calling for lunch….

Eunkyung: Ok, See you!

Minjung: See you!

 

“What’s wrong? Weren’t you just happy now?? Why so sad?” Doojoon asked as he was serving the plates on the table, when Minjung walked downstairs. She let out a deep sigh and sat on the chair. “Eunkyung is busy on Friday…. No one’s coming with me to Lotte World! She whined and placed her head on the table. “You can go another time! It’s not like Lotte World will be abolished on this week!” Doojoon stated. “Now eat! I will promise you, we will go another time.” Minjung nodded but couldn’t hide her disappointed face.

L’s POV

I was hiding in the library from my fan girls that were chasing me the whole break. Hiding behind a big bookshelf, I held my chest that went up and down fast because of my hard breathing. I peeked to the entrance of the school library to see if the girls saw me but luckily they went the other direction, searching for me. I let out a deep sigh and looked around. There weren’t many people in the library and the silent was really pleasant.

“Aiigooo, I really want to go!! But going alone isn’t funny at all!” I heard the familiar voice whine. I looked around where the tables and saw Minjung sitting there. She rested her head on the table with a pout and was staring at a Lotte World brochure. “Why so sad?” I asked and approached her. “Oh, Myungsoo, annyeong!” She said looking at without changing her position. “What’s wrong with you? You’re not cheerful today!” I sat down on a chair across of her and looked at the sighing Minjung. “You know, I wanna go Lotte World so badly but Eunkyung and Doojoon are busy so there’s no one I could go with…” She pouted. *Doojoon? Ahh, maybe her boyfriend….*

Suddenly Minjung sat up and smiled widely. “What?” I turned around and looked behind me but there was nothing. I looked back at her and realized that she was smiling at me. “W-what? Is there something on my face?” I looked at her and said. Slowly, Minjung moved nearer and looked at me with puppy eyes. “Please come with me!” She said. “What?” I didn’t get what she was saying and then she used her aegyeo. “I want to go Lotte world but not alone! Please come with me! On Friday” She looked at me like puss in boots from Shrek.

“I-is it ok, for me to come?” I asked with raised eyebrows as she nodded eagerly. “Well then, I guess Friday reserved for you!” I smiled at her. Minjung shot up from her chair and danced around out of joy like there’s no tomorrow. I looked at her and chuckled *You really wanted to go badly, huh?!*

Minjung’s POV

I entered my house with a big smile and hummed a song with happiness. “What happened today? You look overjoyed!” Doojoon said, looking at me while sitting on the couch. I plopped on the couch beside my curious brother and looked at the TV. “I’m going to Lotte World on Friday!” I sang. “Nuguwa?” He asked with wide eyes. “With Myungsoo oppa!” I said simply. “Myungsoo? A guy?” His voice got louder. *There he is again, the overprotective brother of mine* I rolled my eyes. “Yup!” I nodded. “No way!! I won’t let you go with HIM” he yelled. “What’s wrong? I’m just going to Lotte World with a friend, it’s no big deal!” I said in a matter of fact. “I won’t let you go with that guy until I know him!” Doojoon crossed his arm. “I don’t care! Mehrong!” I stuck my tongue out and ran upstairs toward my room. “Yah! You little…..!” My overprotective brother shouted but I was already off. *Kekeke ^^ I’m going with Myungsoo to Lotte world! Woohoo!!”

I jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My smiled wouldn’t fade away and couldn’t wait ‘till Friday because of the excitement I had.

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! Sorry for waiting but I’ve been sick the whole week :’(  I had to rest and it was soooo boring at home. But now I’m feeling better so here’s the chapter ^^ Hope you like it and please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! Thank you sooooo much for reading you guys are Jjang!! (^_^)8 

<3