Myungsoo's choice

Vanilla & Chocolate

Minjung's POV

"Oh, you're home. It's really weird seeing you coming home early when you're on a date with Myungsoo." Doojoon said as he saw me entering the house. Without paying attention to him, I took off my shoes and walked upstairs too my room, letting Doojoon staring after me weirdly. 

With a deep sigh, I let myself fall onto the bed. I buried my face into the pillow and let out a scream. "What's wrong with you?" I heard and turned around to look up, seeing Doojoon peek inside my room. I let out another sigh and ignored his question, falling back on my pillow. "Yah, did you fight with Myungsoo?" He asked entering my room and closing the door behind.

"You can say that..." I mumbled, watching how Doojoon sat down on the edge of my bed. "What happened?" He asked, patting my back, waiting for me to answer. "I don't know. It just happened..." I closed my eyes, remembering the scene. "You know... Myungsoo's dad wants him to study in America for four years and I think it's a good opportunity for him but he doesn't want. He said he doesn't want to leave me." I told him while playing with my fingers.

"And?" oppa raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "Well, I don't want to be the reason why he doesn't want to leave." I whined like a little kid and hit my pillow. Doojoon sighed and pinched my cheek. "Aigooo!! So you're fighting just because of that? And I thought something big happened..." Doojoon shook his head. "Hey! This IS something bit!" I protested and he chuckled.

"Minjung, I know how you feel but you also have to consider Myungsoo's feeling. He really loves you. I remember when the Yunhee kidnapped you, he freaked out and said he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to you." Doojoon said softly, moving some strand of hairs from my face. "He just doesn't want to leave you." Doojoon shrugged. "I know I know, but education is important if you want to inherit a company!" I frowned.

"Are you even sure Myungsoo wants to be the next CEO of the company?" Doojoon asked "Are you sure he doesn't have a dream like being singer, photographer or something else?" Doojoon looked at me seriously. After hearing Doojoon's word hit me like a truck. *That's right, I never thought of that. I remember that he once told me what he wanted to be.* I thought.

"Oppa!" I looked up at Doojoon. "You're right, thank you!!" I quickly sat up and pecked his cheek before running out of my room, leaving a confused Doojoon. I grabbed my jacket and slipped into my shoes, running out of the house.

*Myungsoo!* I took out my phone and dialed his number as I ran to the next bus station that was near my house. *Come on, pick up Myungsoo* I prayed but he didn't. "Aiish where could he be?" I asked myself breathing heavily as I waited for the bus. I drove to Myungsoo's house but there was no one at home. I drove to the company but there was no sign of him.

"Aiishh, where are you, Myungsoo?!" I sulked. I've been looking for him for the past four hours but I couldn't find him. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up so now I was sitting on a bench at the park, not knowing what to do.

The sun had already set and the street lights were on as I walked home on my own. The whole time, I was looking at the ground while walking, not paying attention to anything. That was, until I heard a noise, making me jump. I turned around to see nothing but a cat that sat under a street lamp. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turned back.

"Kyaaaah!" I screamed as someone stood in front of me. I screamed until I noticed it was someone I knew. "Oh my god Myungsoo!!" I yelled and hugged him. "What the hell, scared me!!" I mumbled into his chest.  "What the hell, you're not supposed to be here at this hour!" He scolded me! Myungsoo hugged me back and my head.

"I was looking for you!" I said in a low voice. "Why didn't you pick up the phone?" I asked, looking up at him. "I strolled around, thinking of ways to apologize to you and forgot my phone in the car." He explained. "Minjung, I'm sorry that I raised my voice earlier. And I know you don't want me to leave either. I'm sorry that I'm always stubborn!" He apologized and hugged me tighter.

"No, it was my fault. I never thought about your dreams. Maybe you never wanted to inherit the company but I still tried to persuade you to do something you don't like..." I bit my lower lip and hid my face in his chest. Suddenly Myungsoo cupped my face and tilted my head up to look into my eyes. He then kissed my lips softly and my cheek.

"I thought about it while walking around. And I decided..." He stopped and took a deep breath "I'm going to study in America. When I come back I will take over the company and become a successful businessman. I want to give you and our kids a good life!" he said softly making me blush. It was silent for a while before I playfully shoved him away.

"Aigo! Who said that I want to marry and have kids with you?! Tch! Don't think you can change my last name becuause you have money!" I shook my head. Myungsoo laughed and interlaced our fingers. "So how do we name our child? Oh, How about Minsoo? And the girl will be Soojung!" He giggled.

*Aiiishhh! That Myungsoo...* I shook my head and smiled at him.