Minjung in danger

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

Yunhee ended the phone call and glared at me with her dangerous eyes. “Little !” She scoffed and took out a knife, walking slowly toward me. Still being tied, I tried to crawl away from her. “Give it up! You can’t run away!” She smirked. Scared, I looked up to her. “Hahahaha, you look pathetic!” She laughed and bend down, making a little cut on my cheek with the knife. I winced in pain as blood was running down, dropping on the floor.

Before she could do anything to me, door opened and a man in black suit and sunglasses stepped in. “Agasshi,  Myungsoo and his friend are here!” The man announced making me look up. *Myungsoo!!* My eyes widened, happy that he came but scared that he might be hurt. “Already? I know he would be fast but I didn’t expect him to be that fast!” Yunhee stood up and put away the knife. “Get her!” Yunhee said to the man at the door and nodded at me.

L’s POV

Doojoon and I arrived at the ware house Yunhee told us and we quickly got off the car, running inside. There Yunhee stood, crossing her arms. I walked toward her and grabbed her collar. “Where. Is. Minjung????” I glared at her, literally wanting to kill her.

“Do you think I would let you see her just like that? What’s the point in kidnapping her then?” She said calmly and raised her eyebrow as I was still holding on her collar. “What do you want then?” I heard. “Money? Jewelry? I’ll give it to you just let go of my sister!!” I heard Doojoon shout.

I could see her smirking as she glanced at Doojoon who was glaring at her. “Money? Hahahaha!! That’s the least I need!” She laughed. Yunhee then looked back at me. “All I want is YOU!” She looked into my eyes as she my cheek with her finger. “Be my boyfriend and I’ll let her go!” She said and leaned in about to kiss me. She came closer and closer and I was frozen and didn’t move an inch. All I did was looking into her eyes.

“There’s no way I would leave Minjung for you!” I whispered before her lips could touch mine. Yunhee’s eyes widened and she stopped. I took the chance to grab her wrist and twisted her arm to the back. “Aaaahhh!” She winced and tried to stop me but I didn’t. I was too furious to let go of her. “Myungsoo!! You’re hurting me!” She whined.

“So what? Do you think I care? Tell me where Minjung is!” My grip of her wrist was firm as I looked at her. Gritting her teeth, Yunhee suddenly shouted, “Guys!! Come out!”

I looked around and instead of Minjung, I saw about ten guys in black suit running toward us. “!” I muttered as they ran toward me but before they could do something, Doojoon began to beat them up. He could handle them well until one of them tried to slay him from behind.

“Hyung!!!” I screamed and let go of Yunhee to help him fighting them. After kicking and punching for good 10 minutes they were all lying on the ground, groaning and rolling around in pain. Doojoon and I high fived each other at the sight of those muscular men lying there, knocked out.

“Ha! Do you think I give up that easily?” The evil girl smirked. Yunhee snapped with her fingers as more of her ‘bodyguards’ stood behind her. Doojoon’s and my eyes widened as we saw one of them holding onto Minjung with a gun pointed on her temple.

“Minjung!!!” I yelled as I looked at her with wide eyes. Doojoon was shocked too. “O-oppa!” She cried, breathing heavily as tears were running down her cheeks. Her eyes were all red from crying and tears were mixed up with blood that dripped down from the cut of her cheek. It hurt me to see her like this. I just wanted to ran over and push that son of a away but I couldn’t because he could kill her in with just a move of his finger. I stepped forward but stopped when the man, who held the gun, was glaring at me. “One step further and she’s dead!” He warned. “Jungie!!” Doojoon frowned looking at his beloved sister. I swallowed hard looked at Minjung. *I’ll get you out of here, Minjung*