Desperate

Vanilla & Chocolate

No one’s POV

It was break time when Minjung and Eunkyung were sitting in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Eunkyung wasn’t talking as much as she does and just sat there, poking her food with the chopstick and sighed. The incident with Sungyeol in the infirmary was in her mind and she couldn’t forget it even though she tried hard to. Looking at the food on the table, she sighed deeply.

“What’s the matter?” Minjung asked her friend worriedly as they hear girls’ scream. The reason for them to scream could only be Infinite. Before she could even answer, she saw Sungyeol and the others. She bit her lips and looked at Minjung who was still worried about her. “Sungyeol…… He ki- ki…. ki me….” Eunkyung mumbled. Minjung raised an eyebrow. “Sungyeol? Ki-what??”

Eunkyung looked at her playing fingers and took a deep breath. “SungyeolkissedmeintheinfirmaryandIslappedhimafterwards!” She said in one breath. Minjungs eyes widened. “HE KISMMHHHGGGNNN-“ Before she could shout out everything, Eunkyung cupped , stopping her from doing what she was about to.

“Shhhhh!! Do you want his fan girls to kill me???” Eunkyung whispered and looked around, making sure that no one heard the word ‘Sungyeol’ and ‘Kiss’. “Are you two dating now??” Minjung leaned closer to Eunkyung and asked low.

Eunkyung eagerly shook her head. “No way!!”

“But you like him, don’t you?!” Minjung poked her arm. “I don’t know…. We used to arguing a lot with each other and now that sudden kiss…. I don’t know what to do!” She shrugged desperately.

“Why don’t you just talk with him?!” Minjung gave her and advice. “But how should I face him now?? I mean, I slapped him!! Baamm!! On his cheek!! I bet there’s still my handprint on his face. I can’t just approach him and act like nothing happened!” Eunkyung stamped with her feet on the ground, while sitting on the chair. “Why not?!” Minjung shrugged as if it wasn’t a big deal. “Tch, you’re not any help.” Eunkyung pouted.

Sungyeol’s POV

Infinite and I were on our way to the canteen as they noticed my sigh. Mentally, I slapped myself for what I did. *Great! Now Eunkyung hates me even more than she already did* I thought when and arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up to see a smiling Dongwoo.

“Yo bro, what’s wrong?!” Dongwoo asked looking at his sighing friend. The others stopped immediately and looked at the two. “I had a fight with Eunkyung….” Sungyeol frowned. “That’s nothing special, I mean, you guys argue like EVERYDAY!” The leader shook his head.  

“But this time, it’s my fault!” Sungyeol sighed when the they all looked at him. “You’re always at fault, Yeollie!” Hoya laughed, patting his friend’s shoulder. “What did you do this time, hyung?” Sungjong, the maknae, asked curious. The six kingkas continued to walk, thinking that they were arguing because of little things until Sungyeol spoke. “I kissed her.” On cue, they all stopped and turned around to Sungyeol.

“WHAT???” They all said simultaneously with wide eyes. “Dude, she hates you!!” Woohyun nodded when Sunggyu hit him on his arm. “Hyung, I don’t understand!! Why do you always bother her when you like her??” Sungjong asked innocently. Sungyeol sighed, “I just wanted her attention…”

“Why don’t you tell her how you feel right now?! I’m sure it’s better than keep fighting with her!” Dongwoo said, earning a nod from Sungyeol.

 

 

 

Boring and short chapter, I know!! Sorry guys but I thought, adding some love scene between Yeollie and Eunkyung wouldn’t be bad…. You want them to end up together too, right?! But don’t worry Minjung and Myungsoo are the main characters!! ^^