First day

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

The sunshine beamed on my face as I was lying in my comfortable bed still sleeping. I was really tired since I just arrived in Korea yesterday at the Incheon airport. I lived in California for almost five years but missed Korea so I decided to continue my study there. At first my parents were against this but after begging them so much they gave in. In return I have to visit them in my holidays so they won’t worry that much.

Slowly opening my eyes I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin making me want to sleep more but I couldn’t since I didn’t want to be late on my first day in my new school. I rubbed my eyes with my fingers and tried to stay awake. Stretching my arms while yawning I got up and went to the bathroom that was next to my bedroom. I looked into the mirror and realized how messy my hair was so I grabbed the comb and combed my hair with sleepy eyes. After washing and showering I changed into my brand new school uniform that I got yesterday. Fixing my tie and skirt I went downstairs to the dining table to see a handsome and pretty guy serving the breakfast.

“Did my Jungie sleep well?” He asked with a soft voice and smiled. Of course this good looking guy was no other than my older brother Doojoon. I smiled back at him and sat on a chair across of him and grabbed the toast on the plate. “Can you drive me to school today? It’s my first day so I don’t know where the school is!” I said while chewing the toast making him chuckle. “Of course! But hurry up or we might be late!” I nodded and kept on with eating. After the both of us were done with eating and cleaning up we walked to the car that was parked in the car park. I got in the car on the passenger seat and strapped on the seat belt waiting for Doojoon to start the engine. The drive to my new school was actually really funny. We talked about our parents and he told me stories about him and his friends. They call themselves Beast and they’re quite popular in their school. Well, at first I couldn’t believe that this childish brother of mine is actually popular but I have to admit that he’s good looking so it might be true. Arriving at my new school I got out of the car as Doojoon opened the window.

“Good luck on your first day and be a good girl! I don’t want to hear mom and dad yelling at me when they found out that you’ve done something bad!” I frowned and pouted with my cross arms, “Oppa! You know me! I wouldn’t do something like that!” He chuckled and shook his head. “Arasso! Now, go! You will be late. Fighting!!” He said while closing the car window to drive away. As I turned around many students were staring at me and whispering to each other. I tried to ignore them and walked into the school building. Boys whistled while looking at me. They scanned me from head to toe with their eyes which made me feel uncomfortable so I walked faster. After walking around the same hallway at least ten times I found the principal ship. Nervously I knocked on the door and stepped in.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Minjung ibnida!” I bowed down and greeted him politely. “Ahhh… Hello, my name is Kim Chul Soo and I’m Woolim High’s principal!” (Kim Chul Soo is just a fiction ^^) He gave me a smile and shook my hand. Mr. Kim seems to be very kind and nice. He handed me my timetable and the locker combination and I walked to my classroom after he showed me the way. Arriving at the classroom I fixed my tie and took a deep breath before knocking at the door. As I entered the room all eyes were on me and it was silent. The teacher who noticed me quickly introduced me.

“Students, please listen! This is Yoon Minjung and she will be your new classmate from now on! She lived in California so if she doesn’t know something, then teach her and treat her well!” I smiled widely and looked at my classmate and bowed. Boys were smiling widely like idiots and girls were giving me cold glares. “Minjung, you can sit beside Myungsoo!” She pointed at a guy that showed his poker face. I swallowed hard and walked toward my desk to sit down. “Errmm… Annyeong! I’m Minjung nice to meet you!” I held out my hand and waited for him to shake it but he looked at my hand and then turned away and faced the board. Girls were giving me evil smirks.

*Aiigoo! How unfriendly! He could at least shake my hand!* I thought while pouting but then I paid attention to the teacher who was responsible for the history lessons. Playing around with my pen I looked outside the window where the sky was beautiful blue and only a few clouds were floating.

L’s POV

The period was boring so I rested my head on the desk and peeked at the new girl who was looking outside. She looked cute but you never know… She might be like the other girls, crazy and vainly. The new girl puffed her cheeks and puckered her lips while tilting her head. Yeah, I don’t really like girls but I have to admit that she looks cute. The new girl noticed me staring at her and gave me a smile. I blushed a bit and looked away. Her smile was cute and beautiful but I tried to forget it.

The bell rang and it was break time. Everyone shot up and ran to the canteen and girls approached me. “L, Oppa! Let’s eat together!” A girl hugged my arm and beamed while strumming her eyelashes making me want to puke. “Let go of me!” hissed and pulled my arm away. Walking out of the classroom to the backyard of the school I lay down on the bench, rested my arm on the forehead and closed my eyes.

Minjung’s POV

I didn’t know where to go so I decided to walk around the school and look around. I reached the backyard and looked around I was about to head to the sports field as something cought my eyes. There was someone lying on a bench. His arm rested on his forehead and it looks like he was sleeping. With slow steps I approached him and noticed him. “Oh, the cold guy!” I whispered, scared to wake him up. But it seems like he heard it. He sat up and glared at me. I looked at him with my shocked face, trembling because of nervousness and dumbfounded. He too, was frozen and didn’t say a word. It was silent and everything I could hear was the wind and the birds that were twittering.

 

 

 

 

There was my first chapter and I wanna thank you for reading! I hope you liked and enjoyed it! Please subscribe and comment… Write what you like and didn’t like about the story to let me know what I can do better! I would be really happy ^^ Thanks a lot!!