"I'll decide the title later, lol"

Voice Of My Heart

 

Infinite ended their promotions in Japan and were back in korea starting to prepare for their new album.
You saw Myungsoo in class once and he told you they were allowed to go for classes in the morning but have to rush to dance studio right after lesson ends.
Lesson ended around 10 that day, Myungsoo packed his bag within 10 seconds, turned to you and said bye before running out of the room.
 
After most of the students have left the class, you walked out slowly thinking where to go before someone knocks into you, causing you to fall on the ground.
You lifted your head to see a pair of heels infront of you.
"You end early today, huh."
"What do you want, Seomin-sshi?", you said as you stood up and looked at her.
"What do I want? What do I want? You away from Sungyeol-oppa of course."
"No."
She was surprised with your answer, "W-what did you say?"
"I said no."
"Why you-", she threatend to slap you again before someone stood infront of you and got slapped instead.
"O-oppa.....", Seomin covered when she realized who she slapped.
"May I know what were you doing to Inyoung?"
"I just, wanted her to be away from you."
"Seomin-sshi, stop. Inyoung's a really close friend of mine, so stop trying to hurt her to make her stay away from me. Do you understand?"
Seomin actually nodded, you looked at her then turned back to Sungyeol.
"Let's go.". he took your hand and dragged you to their van.
"Do you want to go to the dance studio? I can ask hyung if-" 
You slowly slid your hand away from his, "It's okay, I'm just gonna go home."
And you turned to walk away, Sungyeol was gonna chase after you but got stopped by Myungsoo.
"I think she's getting a little distant with us now, hyung."
"But why?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe we were gone for too long. Come on, we have to go. Worry about those later."
 
Infinite practiced till 3 in the morning before they start heading back to their dorm.
Sungyeol couldn't sleep when the rest were already knocked out long ago, so he decided to call you.
And you actually picked up, evne though it was 3 in the morning.
"Inyoung-ah."
"Sungyeol? Why are you still up? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"
"I can't sleep. Tell me the truth. Inyoung, are you trying to distant yourself away from us?"
"What? What made you think that?"
The truth was, yes. You were trying to distant yourself from them because you were starting to depend on them too much now.
"Myungsoo said because we're always away. Is that why you didn't want to come to the dance studio today?"
"No, that's not it. I just didn't want to disturb you guys."
"Or was it because of what Seomin-sshi said earlier? Because she asked you to stay away from me?"
"I wouldn't care less of what that girl says."
"Then why?"
"I'm not trying to distant myself away from you guys, okay? Just don't worry and go sleep."
"But I'm not sleep yet. Can we talk? I feel like we haven't talked in ages."
You looked at the clock, 3.10, "Sure."
And you guys ended up talking for an hour.
"You need to sleep, Yeol. I know you're tired. We can talk again some other time."
"But I'm not,", he let out a yawn, "tired."
"Stubborn. Just go to bed already."
"Alright alright. I'll talk to you soon, I promise."
"Goodnight Yeol."
"Goodnight Inyoung. I love you."
And you hung up.
Then you thought of his last few words, "I love you?"
It wasn't like Sungyeol who would say words like that out of a sudden.
Or maybe he was just too tired that he didn't even know what he was saying.
With your phone in hand, you headed off to your dreamland.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
KEKEKEKEKEKE 2 CHAPTERS IN 1 GOOOOO!!!!
Let all your comments below okay!!!!! :>