.

Voice Of My Heart

 

Sungyeol barged into the room that he used to share with Myungsoo.

Without a word, he grabs Myungsoo up from his sleep and punches him hard across the face.

"What the .", Myungsoo rubbed his now swollen jaw.

"What the ? I should be saying that!"

Then, the hyungs and maknae ran into the room.

"What's going on here!", the leader said.

Myungsoo, still rubbing his face, pointed at Sungyeol, "Ask him."

"You know what you did behind my back, Kim Myungsoo!"

"What did you do, Myungsoo?"

"I was just sleeping and he came in-"

Sungyeol then grabs his collar, "Stop ing around and keep your hands off Inyoung!"

"Inyoung? What has she got to do with this?"

"My classmate saw Myungsoo and Inyoung hugging really tightly at the back of the school yesterday."

"Was that true?"

"Yes."

"So you were trying to steal my girl?"

 

That was the last straw.

"Look hyung,", Myungsoo stood up as he spoke, "I want to protect you but you gave me no choice."

Everyone remained silence.

"Where were you last Thursday night? After our schedules ended."

"Home.", Sungyeol lied.

"Lies. You were at the club."

"You followed me?"

"I wouldn't if you haven't been so secretive with everything lately, hyung."

"I noticed the change too, yeol.", the second oldest said from the side.

"And here.", Myungsoo took out his phone.

Before Sungyeol could even glance at what the content was, the other members saw and their eyes widened.

"LEE SUNGYEOL, HOW COULD YOU?!"

Woohyun was about to pounce onto Sungyeol but got pulled back by the rest.

"What do you have to say, Sungyeol?"

Sunggyu passed him the phone and he himself was shocked.

"Listen, it's a friend."

"Friends don't put arms around each other's waist so intimately."

"You're cheating on Inyoung, aren't you?"

Sungyeol didn't speak until Myungsoo let out a angry laugh.

"And to think she spends every sleepless night worrying about your safety. I think she deserves someone better, hyung. And that person, is not you."

He poked his finger at Sungyeol's chest as he spoke the last few words and bumped his shoulder before leaving the room.

 

The leader told Sungyeol to stay at his apartment because he was afraid Woohyun might hit him in the middle of the night.

He opened the door to his apartment to see a familiar suitcase by the couch.

You then walked out from the bedroom and closed the door.

"What is this?", he asked and you knew exactly what he was asking about.

"My stuff. I've decided to move back."

He moved forward, wanting to hug you and apologize over and over until you would forgive him.

Just as he took a step forward, "Don't come any closer."

You went over and sat at the couch then asking him to sit at the one further away.

"I tried ignoring the things everyone has been telling me in school or even outside school, Sungyeol. When they tell me that I should be worry that you're with someone else every night, all I could worry about was if you were actually safe. Thoughts of you being with someone else has never been into my mind before, because I love you and I thought you do too."

"Inyoung-ah.", you stopped him with your hand.

"I asked myself after I saw that photo. Did I do something wrong? What was it? But I guess you've already found someone else to move on to when I was stupidly waiting for you to come home every night, huh."

"That's not-"

You then stood up and gave him a smile, "I wish the two of you would last long, yeol-ah. I really hope she treats you better than I do."

Before you could leave, he grabbed your wrists, "No. Don't do this."

Tears threatened to spill and you wiped some of the tears with the back of your free hand.

"I'm really tired."

He slowly lets go of your wrist and you took the chance to grab your suitcase then leave the apartment.

 

----------

 

Uh oh.