6 months.

Voice Of My Heart

 

6 months, the first fight.

"Where were you last night?"

"Dorm."

"Sure?"

Sungyeol cleared his throat, "Y-yes."

He then saw you reaching for something from your back pocket, your phone.

There was a photo.

, he thought.

"What's this then?"

"That's not me."

"Not you? Not you?! I spent hours waiting for you to give a call or a text reply but you were at a club spending time with some girl?"

"No, wait, listen."

"Go."

"Babe, listen.". he grabbed your arm and spun you around but you just swung it away.

"Don't call me that."

You went over and opened the front door.

Sungyeol dragged his legs and stepped outside

"I-", bam, you shut the door in his face.

 

He went back to the dorm then.

"I'm back."

"No, Woohyun-hyung! Don't!", Sungjong was shouting as Woohyun charged towards Sungyeol.

Within seconds, Sungyeol was on the floor with a bruise appearing on his jaw.

"Were you fooling around? Are you cheating on Inyoung?"

"I was just-"

"Inyoung told me everything. I trusted her with you, bastard!"

Woohyun punched him again and Sungyeol just let him.

"Hyung, hyung! Stop! He's gonna go into coma if you continue hitting him like that!"

The other members ran out from their rooms, "What the is going on here."

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun was who panting as he stood up and brushed his shoulders with Sunggyu's and went into the room, slamming the door close.

He turned back to look at Sungyeol who Sungjong and Myungsoo was helping him up.

After they attended his wounds, everyone went to sleep but Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

"Care to tell me what happened?"

Sungyeol sighed, "I went to the club last night to attend a friend's party but I didn't tell Inyoung about it because she hates me going to those places. She texted me asking where was I but my phone died. She waited me for hours because she thought something happened to me or . Then I met my high school friend, we left the club together. But I swear, hyung, there was nothing going on between us two."

"I trust you.", Sunggyu put his hand on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"You do?", and he nodded.

"I knew you before we even debuted. I know you and Sungjong more than I know the other kids. But with only my trust doesn't work, yeol. You need to get Woohyun and Inyoung trusting you again. You have my back, though."

"Thanks, hyung. Really."

"I just hope you won't change."

Sungyeol smiled, "I'll always be the Sungyeol you guys know. I won't change."

"You'd better. Now get some sleep. You sure need them for later."

 

First thing Sungyeol did when he woke up in the morning was to the florist and ordered a bouquet of sunflowers to have them collected later.

He then went to buy breakfast for everyone and headed back to the dorm to see all of them awake.

"Good that you guys are up, I've got food."

He placed down the bags on the coffee table that Hoya carried over.

"You bought all our favorites?", Dongwoo looked through everything and Sungyeol nodded.

"WE'LL EAT WELL!"

Sungyeol turned to Woohyun who was eating quietly beside him, "Hyung, I'm sorry."

"I should be sorry. I made your face like that."

"But hyung-"

"Gyu-hyung told me everything. If he trusts you, I should too. And you!"

He suddenly pointed a finger at Sungyeol, "You could've stopped me last night."

Then he smiled, "Hyoan-hyung's gonna scold with those spots on your face."

"It'll fade soon. You didn't punch that hard."

"What?! Yah, do you want me to punch you at full force?"

Everyone laughed as Woohyun and Sungyeol joked around.

Sunggyu could only laugh while shaking his head, "Kids."

 

8pm, you should be home from work already, right?

Sungyeol held the bouquet in one arm and pressed the door bell with the other.

The door opened and it was your mother.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo omonim."

"Sungyeol-ah! Come in!"

He stepped into the house and see that your slippers weren't on the rack, means you're already home.

"She's upstairs."

He thanked her before walking up the stairs and stopped infront of your room.

Just as he was about to knock, you opened the door.

Raising a brow, "What are you doing here?"

"Apologize."

"For cheating?"

You wanted to slam the door in his face but he stopped it, "Wait, you've gotta hear me out."

"Because?"

"It's not what you think. Please let me explain."

Oh yeah, you didn't give him a chance to explain it last night.

You walked back into your room with him following you and he closed the door.

He placed the sunflowers on your study table before walking to where you were sitting.

"You can just sit there.", you pointed to a chair.

He pulled the chair closer to where you were.

"May I start?", you nodded once.

And he told you whatever he told Sunggyu last night.

"You could've texted me with someone's phone, at least."

"I'm sorry. I know how much you hated me going to clubs though, so I thought not telling you would be a better idea."

"You know, I would be more worried about you than getting angry at you going to clubs.", you sighed.

Sungyeol then went over to placed the flowers in your arms.

"Your favorite."

You took a sniff and smiled, "Thank you. And I'm sorry for shouting at you last night."

He shook his head, "I'm sorry I got you worried."

Few minutes of awkward silence and he spoke, "So, are we okay now?"

"Yeah."

He walked over and hugged you tight.

"You have no idea how I feel like dying not being able to hug you like this for one entire day."

"I'm not your teddy bear.", trying to breathe through his tight hug.

He pulled back and looked in your eyes, "I would never do anything that'll hurt you, Inyoung."

You couldn't help but chuckle at his seriousness.

"I was being serious!", he lightly shook you.

"Okay, okay!"

"You know I love you most, right?"

"I know.", you beamed at him, "Wait, does that means you love me more than Americano?"

He blinked, "Excluding Americano."

"But you said you love me most!"

"Are you jealous of coffee now?"

"Lee Sungyeol!", you started tickling him and he ran around your room, jumping on your bed.

Your parents were downstairs as they heard the noises and smiled at each other, "They're good now."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There you go!!!!

2 chapters at once. Anyho, happy times are almost over. ALMOST.

This fic might start to get depressing and all soon.

Just a warning and a little spoiler for you guys.

I haven't really written anything angst or depressing before so I'll try my best.

Do anticipate? :D