Registering

Voice Of My Heart

 

"Inyoung? Dear? Time to wake up.", a voice was softly waking you up.

You slowly opened your eyes to see your dad smiling at you, "Dad?"

"Time to wake up, I made breakfast. Come down whenever you're ready.", and he left you to wash up.

 

You went down to the kitchen and sat by the counter while your dad poured you a cup of juice.

"Where's oppa? I walked past his room but it was empty."

"Woohyun left really early this morning, his manager came to fetch him. I think they have a schedule."

"Oh.", your mood instantly went down because you knew you couldn't get to see Woohyun for probably some time until he's free again.

"Anyway! Get ready by 10am, I'm bringing you out."

"To where?"

"School."

"W-what?", you choked on your toast.

"Universities are starting a new school year next month-"

"But I haven't decided on which university to go yet."

"Actually, your mom chose it for you. After what you told her last night, she quickly found a school that she know you would like."

"But Dad!"

"Why? Didn't you want to study university here?"

"Yes but. I wanted to choose a school by myself, not with mom's help."

"No, dear. You got in because of your outstanding results! Your mom sent your results to Seoul University last night and they sent a email to her this morning instantly saying you're accepted!"

You poked your scrambled egg, "Still!"

"What am I studying?", you gave up arguing with him.

"Photography."

Then, you looked up to your dad, "Are you being serious right now?"

"Well, your mother wanted you to study law but I know how much you love taking photos so-"

"OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH DADDY. YOU'RE THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD.", you went over and hugged him till he couldn't breathe.

He pulled you back, "You're welcome. And you better do well because I told your mom that you'll do her proud."

You nodded and smiled like a little kid who got her favorite candy, "I won't let you guys down, I promise."

"Eh eh eh, promise is a big word.", he took the dishes and put them in the sink.

"Go have a shower or something. We're going to the school."

 

Within 30 minutes, you showered, got dressed into something presentable because you didn't want people to have bad first impression on you.

"Inyoung-ah! Are you ready?", your dad shouted from the living room.

"Coming!!!!"

The two of you left the house and your dad started to drive to Seoul University.

"WOOWAHHHHHHHHHHH.", you got off the car and started to look around the huge and luxury looking school.

"This school is nice, isn't it?", your dad came over and you nodded.

"Now let's get to the office."

You followed your dad closely as you were afraid that you'll get lost in the huge campus.

"Hello, my daughter's here to register for the new school year."

"Name?", the lady at the counter asked.

"Nam Inyoung.", you answered as you looked over the counter to see her typing real quick.

"Okay, so you'll be having lesson only on Monday to Wednesday. I will email you your detailed timetable.", you nodded as she handed you some papers.

"I included a map of the campus so you wouldn't get lost, keep that with you always. For your lessons, you would be needing a camera. So please remember to get it prepared before school starts, okay?", she said and you nodded again.

"Is that all?"

She looked over her computer and turned to you with a smile on her face,"Yup, that will be it. Welcome to Seoul University, Inyoung-sshi."

You smiled back, "Thank you."

You then walked out of the office but bumped into someone and dropped all of the papers.

"Ugh.", you hissed and squatted down to pick it up.

"I'm so sorry. Let me help you."

"It's okay, I'll do it."

"No no. I bumped into you, let me help you."

You then see a guy squatting down infront of you, and he seemed familiar.

His hair, that height, and those chubby cheeks you could never mistaken of.

"Sungyeol?", you tilted your head to see if it was really him.

He stopped picking up the papers and looked up, "Inyoung?"

"What are you doing here?", you stood up and he stood up too with the papers in his hands.

"To register for the new school year.", he then looked at the papers, "I see you're here for the same reason too."

"You're studying here too?!", you gasped a little too loud and he had to cover your mouth.

"Shhh! The managers doesn't want the students to know that yet."

You removed his hand, "What are you studying though?"

"Drama."

"Drama? Really?", you raised a brow.

"Don't look at me like that, I might be the future Hyunbin for all you know."

You couldn't but started to laugh madly at his comment.

He slightly pouted, "I will prove to you! Just you wait."

"Right.", you waved your hand in his face.

 

"Inyoung! It's time to go home.", you heard your dad calling from somewhere.

"Okay!", you then turn to Sungyeol.

"See you around, schoolmate?"

He nodded, "Glad to see you back."

"And I'm glad to see you too, choding!", you lightly punched his chest before running away.

"Yah, Nam Inyoung!", he shouted but you already ran away.

He smiled as he watched you poking your head out of the car and waved at him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I couldn't but to update this fic as well.

I feel like I should be updating this and 'Seeing you' at the same time, hehe.

Do leave your comments, okay!!!

So I will know if you guys actually likes this fic or not.

And trust me, I had a hard time choosing who your love interest will be in this story.

REALLY HARD.

 

Comment away~~~~~