Your Celebrity Brother

Voice Of My Heart

 

You took out the keys from your bag and slowly insert it in the keyhole.

*I haven't been here for 4 years.*, you thought as you slowly opened the door revealing the living room and kitchen.

The house looked just the same as it was before you were sent to America to study.

You placed the luggage in one corner before you start walking around the living room.

Your parents has the habit of placing photos all around the living room.

Many new photos was added ever since you left, it was the photos of your celebrity brother.

He because really famous when you were aboard and you heard he's in this group called Infinite.

There was photos of him and his group mates with a trophy in hand and smiling really happily at the camera.

"That's how handsome you've become now huh, Oppa.", you said to yourself as your swiped your thumb over his face on the photo.

And then next to it, was your oldest brother's wedding photo.

He got married to his childhood lover just a year ago.

He was intending to invite you back for the wedding because he felt that everyone in the family should be at this event.

But your parents, your mother especially, thought that it would be a waste of money to send you back just for a wedding and go back after.

Your oldest brother insisted to bringing you back and even said he'll pay for everything but your mother just objected to the idea.

You didn't want them to argue further then, so you told them to record the wedding ceremony so you could watch it in America.

And that was what they did, it was probably the happiest day for your oldest brother.

However, you regretted a bit, for not being able to be there for him.

 

You didn't know why your parents sent you all the way to America for schooling when you could do it here in Korea.

They said it was for a better future.

Bull, sending you there just made your life even more miserable than ever.

Thinking about your life there just gives you the chills, you would never want to be back in that hellhole. Ever.

Then, you heard the clock strike twelve, it was lunch time and you decided to pay a visit to your celebrity brother.

You found out from your oldest brother that him and his group would always have dance practices from morning till late night everyday.

Before you went to the dance studio, you bought seven lunch boxes for them to eat during their break.

After you've bought everything, you went on to their dance studio.

You stood outside and could hear Infinite's song playing, that's when you know you've found the right place.

You weren't much of a K-pop person since you've stayed in America for years but because your brother, you decided to start listening to them.

Feeling excited to being able to see your brother again in 4 years, you smiled and skipped into the dance studio.

When you opened the door, all you saw was 7 boys dancing and all drenched in sweat.

The heat in the dance studio felt like as though it was the sauna.

You placed the lunch boxes down on a table and took a seat on the bench beside it.

The boys were all busy dancing and didn't even notice that you've came. 

And that went on for about 2 hours until you found it really bored watching them dance the same routine over and over.

So you decided to leave a notice before you go home.

 

'Oppa, it's Inyoung. I'm finally back in Korea!

I bought these lunch boxes for you and your group mates but you guys were busy dancing and I wanted to go home so I wrote this note to at least let you know I was here.

Enjoy them!!!!! I guess I'll see you back at home when you're free'

 

You signed off with your signature smiley face and sticky it on the first lunchbox before leaving the dance studio.

Because of the long flight, you felt really tired when you got home.

The first thing you did was shower before crashing down on your bed with your hair still wet.

 

[Back at the dance studio]

"Alright, let's take a break!", the leader, Sunggyu shouted as he stopped the song.

The rest of Infinite stood at their spots, wiping away the sweat that was all over their face with their t-shirts.

"Hyung, I'm hungry!", the youngest, Sungjong, whined.

"It's past 2 and the young ones are probably starving, should we call chicken?", the second oldest, Dongwoo, suggested and earned a few cheers.

"Wait, there's something here.", the group's visual, Myungsoo a.k.a L, said as he pointed to the lunch boxes left on the table.

"Did anyone come in here just now?", Sunggyu asked the members.

"I guess we were all busy practicing and no one noticed."

"IT'S LUNCH BOXES!!!!!", Sungjong screamed as he opened the first one.

"We can eat this right, hyung?", the dance machine, Hoya, asked Sunggyu and he nodded.

"There's a note here.", Sungjong took it off and read.

"Who's Inyoung?", he asked.

*Inyoung? Why does that name sounds so familiar.*, the main vocalist, Woohyun gave it a thought and his eyes widened before he snatched the note from Sungjong.

"Ehhhhhh hyung. You almost made me drop the lunchbox."

"Mianhae, Sungjong-ah."

"Who's this Inyoung? One of our fans?", Dongwoo asked as he opened the lunchbox and drooled all over it.

"I can't believed you guys forgot who Inyoung is.", the choding, Sungyeol said as he walked over to Woohyun.

"Inyoung?", he asked again and the other members stared at each other, "Nam Inyoung?"

"You have a sister, hyung?!", Sungjong asked which earned a smack on his head from Myungsoo.

"And to think you're the youngest here."

"Ah, I forgot. Sorry, hyung."

"Do you think we can drop by my house after practice later?", Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

"Hmmm, I guess a little while's fine."

Woohyun then smiled as he eat the lunchbox, *My baby dongsaeng is finally back.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And that's the end of my first chapter of this new fic!!

How did you guys found it?

Now you know who your celebrity brother is, right?

Yes, it's non-other than the greasy tree, NAM WOOHYUNNNNNNNNNNNN.

You guys had no idea how hard was it for me to choose which member I wanted to put as your older brother.

So yeah, and the oldest brother is Nam Boohyun of course! :>

I haven't really decided on who your love interest would be in this story yet. [And yes, you'll have a love interest. Scream!!!]

I'll just see how the story goes, eh? 

 

Anyway, I hope you guys will support this fic as much as how you guys support the others!

It would most probably not be as all sweet and cute like my other fics, but more of, sad stories.

I would throw in a few happy moments here and there when I feel like it so hehehehehehehe

Stay tuned for the other chapters, yeah?

 

Subscribe and comment!!!!!