Bully.

Voice Of My Heart
Exactly one month after the incident.
You were better now, starting to move on slowly with your life.
Studies were important and that was what you wanted to focus on right now.
 
"That's her!", some girl said.
"Get her.", another said and 4 girls ran towards your direction to stop you from walking away.
"And where do you think you're going?"
You looked at the girl that was talking, do you know her?
No, you thought to yourself, she doesn't look like someone from your class.
"Who are you?"
"Choi Seomin."
"May I help you with something then, Seomin-sshi?"
She came closer and grabbed your face, turned it left then right before examining your face features.
"Not that pretty but not too bad."
You slapped her hand away, "Excuse me?"
"What doe Sungyeol-oppa sees in you anyway?"
You snickered, another bunch of fangirls.
"Did you just snicker?"
You nodded and continued to look at her to see what she had on her sleeves.
"Listen to me, Nam Inyoung. Just because your grandmother died, doesn't means you can go crawling to Sungyeol-oppa just to get closer to him."
You raised a brow and begin walking away.
She ran up to you and grabbed your shoulder to turn you back before giving you a slap.
Shocked, you raised your hand but stopped by someone.
"She's not worth it, don't.", you turned to see a girl chewing on gum while staring right at Seomin.
Before you could scold Seomin, the girl dragged you away.
"Yah! Kim Haeyoung! Aish."
 
The two of you walked for quite some distance before sitting down by a bench.
"Uhm, thanks?", you put out a hand and she shook it with a slight smile on her face.
"Kim Haeyoung. Myungsoo's cousin."
"Cousin? I never know he had a cousin."
"I'm same age as you, just that I major in drama. Like Sungyeol."
"Ah, I see."
"They made sure me to look after you before they left for Japan."
Yes, Infinite were in Japan for their official debut which was why they took some time off from school.
"That girl. You know her?"
"Choi Seomin? Yeah, she was in the same high school as me. Bullying people ever since year 1, huh? And apparently, she's some Infinite fansite's owner."
"Fansite owner?"
She nodded, "And she thinks she owns the boys too. So she goes to girls who gets too close to them. I heard she came here because she found out Sungyeol and Myungsoo studies here too. These kind of fans are the ones they should run away from, always."
You just met her but you liked her already.
"You're Woohyun's younger sister, right?"
You nodded, "You two look nothing alike though."
"You and Myungsoo looks the same. For cousins, it's kind of creepy. You're like the female version of him."
"Heard it a million times.", she waved her hand in the air.
"Wait, did you say you were Myungsoo's cousin?"
"Yup. Why?"
"He's older than you, right?"
"Right."
"Aren't you supposed to call him oppa?"
"I'm not the kind that calls someone oppa unless I really have to. It's not my thing, y'know. Say, you don't call Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa too."
"I think we're one of a kind. I only call Woohyun-oppa and Boohyun-oppa oppa. Myungsoo and Sungyeol always tried forcing me to call them but I would run away."
She suddenly put an arm over your shoulder, "Hey. I think I just found myself a new best friend! Let's go for some bokki, mate!"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have another chapter coming up!!! :>