Figuring it out

Mission: Capture his heart!

My eyes couldn’t believe what was happening. *Jung Daehyun? Are you serious? This must be like a foul play or something. It’s okay Sungmi. Daehyun…. Hm…  I actually might lose.. * I was stopped by someone and I looked up. I saw B.A.P (except Daehyun).

“Oh! Annyeong!” I said. 

“Sungmi, we had nothing to do with it. We swear.” Yongguk said and they all nodded. I nodded.

“I thought so. No Big.” I said. I fakely smiled.

“What’s wrong?” Himchan asked.

“HuH? Nothing!” I defended myself. Himchan held my chin up and had me look straight into his eyes.

“Are you confident in this competition?” He asked. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. He sighed and let go.

“Don’t worry! We’ll help you!” Jongup said cheerfully.

“Don’t worry Noona! Hyung is as good as yours!” Zelo said. I chuckled for a while, afterwords I sighed.

“I’m sorry.” They all stopped and looked at me.

“I honestly play fair. It would be cheating for me to use you guys. And you guys are my friends, not my helpers to get to Daehyun.”

*Then we’ll do it in secret.* Youngjae thought.

“Okay. We understand.” Youngjae said. The BAP members looked at him and he winked. I raised a brow.

“Oh! About the date with the guy tomorrow it’s Daehyun!” He said. My eyes widened.

“Mwoh?!” We all shouted.

“Yepp!” Youngjae smiled. *FML.* I thought. *I thought it was me?* Himchan thought.

*What is hyung up to?* Zelo thought.

“Soooo~ Get ready for your date after school!” Youngjae said. I nodded and bit my lip. But I looked up. *Are they doing this on purpose?* I thought. Behind a wall, someone was easedropping.

*It’s actually working.* They thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and got ready for school and my date. I prepared and wore my backpack. I walked past my dresser and sighed. I saw a picture of Umma & Appa. *I miss you like crazy..* I thought. *You would know how to help me, right? I should have never joined the heart-warmers.* I thought.

I saw Daehyun walking downstairs. *Hmm… Daehyun is quiet guy who cares behind their backs. I hope I’m right. Let’s make that person me.* I thought. *Plan’s set!* I thought.

I walked downstairs and ignored his presence. He saw me and his eyes lit up. But he noticed my cold shoulder. *Is she mad at me? For yesterday? Why is she ignoring me?* He thought. He looked at me curiously.

I looked up and met eyes with him, *BINGO.* I thought. I looked away. I walked out the door with my things without saying a thing to him, leaving him curious. 

*Wait.* I stopped in my tracks.

*Why would Jieun make him ‘the lucky’?* I started walking again. *She has a plan. Doesn't she? Let's glue the pieces together, Sungmi. A couple of days ago, we bonded as friends. And he got mad at me the day that……. L.JOE KISSED ME! And he talked to Jieun!* 

*It's not possible that he would like me. Soooo~ Jieun’s paying him to get me jealous! Because she thinks I like him! Gotcha it!* I thought. And I smirked evilly. *If your gonna play games with a master, get ready to be owned.* I thought. 

Daehyun’s POV:

*Why is she like that? Has she figured out the plan? No.. She’s not that smart.* I thought. *Jieun said she should be really nice and cute. I don’t like this Sungmi.* I thought.

I entered school and someone tapped my back. I turned around. It was L.Joe.

“Do you like Sungmi?” My eyes widened. I shook my head.

“Then you like Jieun.” He said. I shook my head again.

“So you don’t like Sungmi?” I nodded.

“You can’t hide it from me. I’m her best friend. I know everything when it comes to her.” He smirked.

“You’re in love with her huh?”I said. He was taken aback with my answer but smirked. 

“Isn’t it obvious? I’ve been ever since I saw her. I can see it in your eyes that you like her too.  Let me warn you, she’s mine. So don’t you dare to do anything.  I suggest you give up on your plan.” I raised a brow. *What plan is he-*

“The one with Jieun.” My eyes widened.

“I’m smart, I can jump to conclusions. And plus, you shouldn’t be making a plan with my friends around the corner.” He said. I glared at him.

“I know my best friend. You’re going to hurt her like this.”

“How?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you.” *I just can’t admit it.* He thought. I saw him clutch his fist. 

“Look, *I hovered above him* I don’t need advice from a troll who claims to be her best friend. If your sooo in love with her. Why haven’t you told her your feelings?” He scoffed at me and shoved me away from him.

“I don’t need to tell you why. And I’m the one who took her first kiss.” He smirked. I glared at him and the bell rang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Class was a little weird. She didn’t look at me. She didn’t talk to me. It’s like I’m invisible.* I thought. I grabbed my things. She stood next to me. I took out my phone and texted her.

Why are standing there? –Daehyun

“I have a date with you apparently.” She said coldly. Her words hurt. I didn’t know why.. But they hurt. A lot.

Well, I have a girlfriend. –Daehyun

Her face grew a little happy. “I’ll tell BAP.” She said.

My heart sank. *Does she hate me now for doing the Jieun thing?* I thought.

“WAIT!” I yelled. She turned around.

I don’t think a friendly date would do any bad. –Daehyun

“I don’t care. Up to you.” She said blankly.

“Stop it.” I said. I realized what I said and my eyes widened.

“What?” She said.

“Nevermind.” I saw her slightly smiled.

“Okay…. Where are we going?” I shrugged.

“You knew we were going on a date and you didn’t plan?”  

“You’re a newbie, right? Usually, the newbie that think the girl likes them more than them don’t plan anything. And when the newbie plans something, it shows that he likes the girl a lot.” She said.

“I’m not a newbie.”

“What number is Jieun?” *She’s asking me what place is Jieun is in my heart?* He thought.

“1.” She looked at me boredly.

“You said you’re not a newbie and you admitted you’re a newbie.” She said and chuckled.

Sungmi POV:

*I honestly hate this. I hate being cold to him. But he deserves it. Trying to make me jealous. Pish. Posh. * I thought.

“Well, are we going to the movies or not?” He said. I raised a brow and rolled my eyes. 

“Whatever, let’s go.” I said and rolled my eyes. 

Author's Note: 

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry for not being able to update! TT^TT. I'm not fond of summer school.. *sigh..* I'm dealing with some... stuff.. And yea.. I haven't been writing that much. I'm sorry! I'll probably get over it soon, and update as much as I can! I love you guys! SARANGHAEYO!(;