Plan Success

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

L.Joe POV:*I saw them.. Everything.. why am I so selfish? I'm coming between my best friend and the person she loves.. I might as well help them be together, if me and her weren't meant to be, I could at least help her with her guy right? I'll find my girl.. But I couldn't possibly find another best friend.* L.Joe thought. I've created the perfect plan. 

*Goodbye Joemi..* I thought. 

"Daehyun, we need to talk." I said. He smirked and nodded. I texted Sungmi a minute ago, she should be coming soon. 

I saw her walking her hugging her books with her head down. *She's probably guilty for kissing him while being with me..* I sighed. 

"I saw." I said looking back at Daehyun. 

"Saw what?" He said. 

"Saw you and Sungmi." I saw in the corner of my eye frozen. I sighed. *I'm so sorry..* 

"Do you like her that much?" I asked. He shook his head. I saw Sungmi's heart-broken expression. My fist bawled up, *Basta

"I love her." He said. I looked at him, shocked. 

"I love her. I did ever since I laid eyes on her.. She's different from the others. She's not like them.. I like that about her. I like her dorkiness, her abilities to do anything she wants.. But then.. She isn't mine.. She's yours." Daehyun said. *This is going to be the biggest lie of my life.* I thought.

"No, she's not. Do you really think I like her like that? She's annoying, weird, and fugly. She's only my friend, why would I like her? We're best friends and that's all we'll ever be. I was only going out with her so I would be remembered better." I said raged. *I'm so sorry..* I thought. I saw her looking at me with a shocked expression. 

She took off running with tears in her eyes. "WHAT THE HELL...?" Daehyun lunged for me. I stopped his fist. "I love her too." I admitted. Daehyun blinked confused. 

"But she isn't the one for me. She's the one for you, so loves you. Not me. She ran home, go after her." I said. 

~~~~~~~~

Sungmi POV: 
I ran into the house, hurt, and crying. *Why am I crying..? I should have known L.Joe liking me was too good to be true. *I can't believe I liked him!* I thought. 

After crying for a bit.. I thought of someone. *D-D-Daehyun loves me..?* I thought. *Why do I feel more hurt than heart-broken..?* I thought. I wiped my tears away and got a piece of paper and I started writing. 

I then realized... *How did I not see this before...* I thought.

Someone then rushed through the door. I looked up and saw Daehyun. My eyes widened. "D-Daehyun?" I said. 

He saw my state and ran and hugged me.. My heart was about to burst with his touch. He pulled back checking me like I was injuryed, "Are you alright?" He asked me. My heart softened at his worridness. 

I nodded. "I'm alright," I said. "But I figured something out..." I mumbled. He lifted my chin up. Making our eyes connect. 

"What's that?" He asked looking at me confused. 

"I l-love you.." I said nervously. Daehyun blinked at me but then the words I said sunk in. 

"Jeongmal?" He said. He gave me a playful look and stepped towards me, it closed the gap between us. "Prove it." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled his collar down to my lips. I kissed him full on the lips. Daehyun was surprised but soon kissed me back. I let go of his collar and wrapped my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

*This feels right.* We thought.