What's happening?

Mission: Capture his heart!

I opened my eyes and, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. *Good morning world~* I thought. I giggled. *Why am I like this?* I thought. I hopped out of bed and got ready for school. I grabbed my things and ran downstairs. I took out a yogurt from the refridgerator and walked upstairs. I banged on Daehyun's door once, and he opened it with a wet head. 

"Ahaha, sorry, you almost ready?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at his hair, "You gonna blowdry?" I asked. He shook his head. I pinched my mouth into a fine grin. "You should blowdry so you don't get sick." I said.

"It's cool, I'm good." He said, about to close the door. I put my foot before the door closed. "No, I'll blowdry for you then." I pushed the door and walked in. I looked around, it was neater than I expected. 

"Ahah, do you have a blowdryer?" I asked. He shook his head. "That's why, I'll go get it." I said. I walked out. *Why is she in such a good mood?* He thought. I came back with a blowdryer. He sat down on the edge of his bed and I plugged the bowdryer in. I stood before him and turned it on. 

*Why isn't this weird to me?* We thought. I blowdried for a couple of seconds and the blowdryer switched off. I looked at the plug. *Was it unplugged or something?

"Daehyun-ah, can you switch the reset button?" I asked. He nodded. He leaned back. His legs kicked up and he tripped me. Making me fall on top of him. My eyes widened and so did his. *This happened twice...* We thought. 


The doorbell rang, "I-I have to go answer that." I said awkwardly. I quickly scrambled off him with a red face. He chuckled. *She's soo cute.*

The doorbell rang again, "Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door and someone was carrying flowers. My eyes widened. The person handed me flowers, it said, 'To the most amazing girl in the world. -Your babe.' I raised a brow. The person handed me the flowers and I put them on the table. I turned around and saw L.Joe. I smiled. I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, they're beautiful~" I said. He smiled. I pulled away and Daehyun came downstairs with dried, combed hair. I smiled at him. "Good." He chuckled.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked, pulling L.Joe into the kitchen. They both sat down at the dining table.

"A little bit," Daehyun began,"Anything is fine for me." L.Joe nodded. "Me too." He said. I took out 3 yogurt cups. I walked out and gave one to each of them. Daehyun opened his and ate it without a word. L.Joe stared at the cup. I rasied a brow, "You okay oppa?" I asked. 

He blinked and nodded. *I was expecting something else...* He thought. After Daehyun finished his yogurt, he took mine and threw it away. "I was-

"Done. It's time to go." He said. My eyes widened and I looked at the clock. "Oh! Kamsamida. Oppa, ready?" I asked. He blinked at us and scrabbled off his chair.

"Yea.. I am.." He said. He threw his yogurt away and looked at his. We all began walking to school. L.Joe was spacing off, thinking about something. "Opppa~" I sang. He wouldn't looked at me. "Oppa?" I said. He still wouldn't look at me. I pouted. An idea came to mine.

I interlaced my hands into Oppa's, he snapped out of it and looked at me. "You okay?" I asked. He softened and nodded. He kissed my forehead. "It's nothing." He said. I gave him a smile, but I knew it wasn't nothing.

"Just, do me a favor," He asked. I looked at him. He turned to me. "Meet me after school here here. I need to talk to you." He said. I was shocked at his words. So were Daehyun. *I-is he breaking up with me?* Me & Daehyun thought.

--------

Sorry if it's short!