Beginning of the competition~

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

(Skips to the next day) 

I woke up and got dressed for school and did my morning routine. I was in a good mood until I opened the door. I saw Daehyun right in front of my door. Probably walking past it. I sighed and walked downstairs.

*I hope the plan works.* Daehyun thought. He but his lip under his mask and sighed. 

I took a piece of peanut butter on toast and walked out. I thought it would be best if I avoid Daehyun for a while. I nodded to myself and continued walking. 

I saw one of Jieun’s friends and rolled my eyes. I walked past her but she said something that got me curious. 

"I heard Jieun's got a boyfriend." She started giggling. *I wonder who that could be. Eh. I feel bad for him.* I thought. I shrugged it off and bumped into somebody. 

"Mianhae!" I said, picking up his books. 

"Gwenchana." he said. I looked up and a smile was painted onto my face.

"Oh! Noona!" he said.

"Heyy Zelo. Sorry for the books." I gave the books back to him and he chuckled. 

"No prob Noona. I was in the way. Mianhae." he pouted.

"Aniyo baby~ *Pinches cheek* It was my fault." I said. He laughed.

"Baby? That's cute. That's my new nickname 'baby'. " He smiled.
My eyes widened.

"You serious? Okayyyyy~ What's mine?" he put his finger to his chin thinking.

"Hmmmm..... Boo! Bunny Boo!" he said. "My favorite Noona resembles a bunny!" he said.
I laughed.

"Okay~ that's cute." He laughed. 

"It's the Zelo. It's always cute!" he said.

I laughed. "Awhhhh~ my babys sooo cute and sooo conceited.~~"  I said.

"Pshhhh! Not even, it's not conceited if it's true Noona." he said. I laughed and nodded. 

I started walking with him to school. "I always walk this way. How come I don't see you?" I asked.

"This is the first time I'm walking. My mom wants to save gas." I nodded. 

"Sungmi!!" someone yelled. Me and Zelo turned around. A smile appeared with who I saw.

"L.Joe!" I said. He ran and caught up to me. 

"You remember Zelo right?" L.Joe nodded.

"Isn't he the cutest thing ever~~?" L.Joe laughed and nodded. 

"He's my baby! How cute is he!" L.Joe’s eyes widened. 

"Mwoh?! Your dating him?" I shook my head and Zelo gave him a 'You serious?' look. 

"Like son, baby." L.Joe nodded. *I thought I already lost her. Phewww~* he thought. 

"Can I be the Appa?" I turned to Zelo. His face brightened and he hugged L.Joe. 

"AAAPPPPPPPPPPAAA!" He said. L.Joe smiled and patted his head awkwardly.

"Yes son?" 

" I LOVE UMMA MORE!" He yelled and hugged me. I laughed and meronged L.Joe. He chuckled. *My 'family'* he thought. 

As we got to school, I saw Jieun and Daehyun looking around. My face fell and I tried to avoid them but too late. 

"SUNGMI!" someone yelled. I turned around and saw Jieun. 

"Heartwarmers meeting at break. Stage. Be there." 

"Umm. I'm always there?" I said innocently. She rolled her eyes and walked with Daehyun away. I looked at Daehyun with disappointment and horror before he left. 

"Heartwarmers meeting?" Zelo asked.

"You'll see~" I said. 

(Skips to break) I grabbed my things and was about to leave class when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Daehyun. *I’m sorry.* he thought. And he let go of my hand and left. 

I was confused but didn't care. I walked to the stage where Jieun was waiting. She had her bullhorn in one hand and Daehyun in the next. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hhhhheeeelllllloooooo Students!" She said. 

"Bbooooooo!" people shouted. I giggled. Earning a glare from Jieun. I rolled my eyes and took the microphone from her. 

*Heartwarmer Sungmi here.* I thought. 

"HEEEYY PEOPLE! Sungmi here!" I said. 

"Woooooooo!" they shouted.

"Go Umma!!!" Zelo shouted.

"Go Yeobooo!" L.Joe shouted.I giggled. 

"Sooo apparently, Jieun has called a Heartwarmers challenge." 

"OOOOOOOH~ Sungmi! Sungmi!" they cheered. I blushed in embarrassment and handed the microphone to Jieun. She smirked At me. 

"Everyone knows to be a Heartwarmer, you need to have the people love you. You guys love Sungmi right?" 

"YYYYEEEEEPPP!" 

"I love you Sungmi!" I heard Hyuna. I giggled. 

"Well, you know the rules, you have 1 month. And the lucky: Jung Daehyun." My eyes widened and jaw dropped. 

The crowd cheered. And BAP,4MINUTE, & TEENTOPS jaws dropped. 

Author's Note:

@Mikkiee YEPP!(:

@ailisu  LOLOLOL~

@coolyfreak Heartwarmer's is a competition where a group of people compete to win someone's heart. It doesn't have to be in a romantic way. It could be friendship. It happens for a month, and 'the lucky' announces who he likes more. Thanks for loving my story! (: