Officially with you(:

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

 

I walked to school, alone. I tried to stop thinking of L.Joe and him leaving.. I sighed. Daehyun walked to school early to get tutoring. We haven't really been doing anything ever since the day L.Joe left. I don't even know what we are.. A couple? Best friends that like each other? I don't know.. I sighed.  I walked to class and waited for everyone.

~~~~~~
"Sungmi! You okay?" Hyuna asked. I shrugged. "I don't know..." I said, sighing.

"Come on, we have something to show you." Gayoon said. I raised a brow and Sohyun began dragging me to somewhere. Jihyun covered my eyes. 
"It has to be a surprise." She said with a giggle. I laughed. "okay?" I said.

They lead me somewhere. All of a sudden I heard basketball dribbles. *Are we in the gym?* I thought. 
All of a sudden the girls scrambled towards the bleachers. I raised a brow and headed towards them. 

"Wait." I heard a voice. I looked around. *What the-* Students started crowding down. I felt uneasy. *Whats going on?* I thought.

"Hello fellow Students. I'm Jung Daehyun. This years The Lucky. " The crowd started cheering. *Whats going on here?* I thought. Everyone was seated on the bleachers now. I heard a loud door slam. I turned around and saw BAP and Ricky, walking all cool-like. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. *Boys.* I thought. The final person walking in was Daehyun. 

"Hello Everyone!" Daehyun yelled into a microphone.  The crowd went wild. Daehyun smiled in satisfactory. "Everyone knows Lee Sungmi? right?" He asked pointing at me. I blushed. 

"NEHHH~" The crowd cheered. "What is she?" he asked. 

"A HEARTWARMER!" They yelled back. I giggled. "Before I announce the winner of this years competition. Let's have Jieun come down!" he yelled. She walked down, smiling for some people ,who clapped boringly for her. 

"Okay. These are the two finalist in this years competition." Daehyun said. "The person I choose is the person with a caring heart, a person who puts herself before others, someone who tried to make everyone happy, someone great. This someone is the most important thing in my life...." he said looking at me. I blushed and my heart raced. Jieun smirked evilly. *Plan's going pretty well.* She thought. 

"Give it up for LEE SUNG MI!!" he yelled. 

My eyes widened. Jongup ran up to him and handed him a bouquet. Then, Daehyun handed it to me. My heart continued beating faster and faster. I couldn't be happier in my entire life.

"Wha..?" I said. Throughout the time, I honestly, forgot about the competition. 
"Kamsamida Daehyun Oppa!" I said. He chuckled. 

"I also have something else for you." He whispered. *I know this is against the rules, but I love her. That's all that counts.* Daehyun thought. 

Daehyun pulled out a remote and pressed one of the buttons. From behind me, a giant poster appeared, 'I love you. Will you be mine?' -Daehyun. My eyes widened and the crowd gasped. 4minute and BAP couldn't help but smile. My jaw dropped. 

"THEY BROKE THE RULES?! They fell in love! Sungmi isn't the winner!" Jieun cheered. Yongguk walked up. 

"LISTEN UP." He roared into the mic, making a creaking sound. The crowd silenced and looked at him, frightened. "Is it wrong for two people to fall in love?" They shook their heads. "And do you honestly believe Jieun is real competition for Sungmi?" Most of them shook their heads. 

"So~ If you think about it. What do you want to do?" Someone raised his hand. Yongguk pointed at him.

"Why don't we stop the heartwarmers? Because Sungmi was our only competitor so why would we have a competition when the main attraction is gone." He said. All of our eyes widened. 
"I agree!" another girl yelled. "DaeMi! DaeMi! DaeMi!" The crowd began cheering. 

"WAIT!" Hyuna yelled. "She didn't respond yet." She said. *Is he worth giving up the heartwarmers?* I thought. I looked up at him and he smiled. My heart did a little flutter. *Yea he is.* I thought. I nodded. 

He smiled and pecked my forehead while everyone cheered. 4Minute & BAP run up to us congratulating us. 

"DAEMI! DAEMI! DAEMI!" the crowd cheered. I smiled. 

" BOBO! BOBO! BOBO!" They began cheering. Our eyes widened. 

Daehyun lifted me. Up and smacked his lips against mine. I smiled. *Being In his arms forever. And always.* I thought. 

*Her being mine, it was worth the wait.* 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I wish I was the lucky... I would have gotten her heart as well.. Well.. Lee Sungmi. I love you..* A young man thought. He walked out from the gym, he witnessed everything. 

"I hope your better off with him." my phone rang. "Yobosayo?" I said. 

"Baekhyun-ah! Where are you?" Kai asked. "coming!" I said. I looked back at the gym and sighed.