Song To You

Mission: Capture his heart!

"I'll see you at PE babe." He said. 

"K Oppa." I said. He pecked my lips and ran. *Ahahha, derpy oppa.* I thought.

"Your boyfriend is weird..." Gayoon said with her arm hand-in-hand with Jongup.

I meronged her. "I can't say anything about Jongup." I pouted.

"I know!" She said. Jongup chuckled.

"Well.. At least we know who'll win the war." He said.

"What war?" I asked.

"The one between Daehyun and L.Joe." My eyes widened. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"YA! JONGUP!" Gayoon yelled. His eyes widened at what he done. "Sorry sweetie..." He said. He sheepishly said. 

'I can't believe her. She left me to go with L.Joe. Why did I ever believe I could win her heart?'

"D-Does *gulp* Daehyun like me?" I asked. 

"Oh look! There's class." Gayoon said. She rushed Jongup into class. *Is i ture?* I thought. I went back into class. I sat next to Daehyun. 

*Why is my heart beating fast..?* I thought. *I'll wait to figure out my heart after L.Joe leaves.. This is confusing.. Ahaha, what am I thinking? It's not possible!* I thought. My heart sank a bit but I held a smile. 

~~

We walked to PE and changed. I warmed up for running. 

"Guys! We got new people!" The coach yelled.

"B1A4-imida!" They said. I giggled. 

"Okay! Guys~ You know what to do." We moved to our new places. I saw Jieun staring at Baro. Sandeul sat right between me and L.Joe.

"Annyeong Deullie." I said. He chuckled. 

"Hey there. AHaha, I feel like a er.." He said. "Waeyo ?" L.Joe asked.

"I'm sitting right in the middle of the Joemi couple." Me and L.Joe looked at our positions.

"Oh yea... Ahha, It's cool dude." L.Joe said. I nodded.

"Sungmi, you still fast?" Sandeul asked. I nodded. 

"You should race Gongchan. He's extremely." Sandeul said. 

"Really?" I said. He nodded. 

"Maybe~" I smiled, he nodded. 

"OKAY~ CLASS. We will be doing dance for today through Wednesday. You'll be able to choose your partners. BUT. BOY and GIRL pairs only. There's a couple that has to have an extra boy." He said. 

"Choose!" The coach yelled. L.Joe and Daehyun both ran to me. 

"YA!" L.Joe said. 

"Okay, We have our triplet couple decided!" The coach said. 

"This is worth half your grade. Soooo~ Do well! It has to be over 30 seconds. If you are doing a kpop dance, you need my approval." He said. 

"NEH~" we said. 

"GO!" He yelled.

"What about we use one of your songs, babe?" L.Joe said.

"My songs?" I said. 

"Yea~ Um.. And we'll record a short verison and use that." Daehyun said. I nodded. 

*Which song..* I thought.

"Why don't you come over to our house and we'll practice." I said. L.Joe nodded. 

~~

We all walked home. I held hands with L.Joe and Daehyun stood on the side of us. Daehyun opened the door.

"I'll be right back." I said. I ran upstairs grabbed my song book and ran down.

"You guys are lucky. I got bored and wrote yesterday." I said. "But it's not finished."

"How does it go?" L.Joe asked.

~It’s like mae-ilmae-il everyday ya
Nae mami apaoneunde
tapdabhan mameul ni-ga alli eoptjanha
It’s like mae-ilmae-il every day ya
Na honja seulpeojineunde 
neoneun chigeum eodi-seo mwol haneunde~
 
"I'm missing a verse before the last chrous." I said.
 
"Is there a rap?" L.Joe asked. I shook my head.
 
"A rap will go there. Let's go record." Daehyun said. I nodded. 
 
I walked to the basement of the house. I the light. The boys eyes widened.
 
"This is my recording studio." I said. 
 
studionew.jpg
 
 
 
DVD_BOOTH_RECORDING_.jpg
 
(Ignore the dude)
 
"My parent's know that I write songs. Sooo~ They built this place so I can record. I'm not much of a singer, but they didn't know." I said.
 
"Wow." They said.
 
"Sooo~ The song's instrumental is right here." I said clicking on the computer.
 
"So how are we dividing this?" I asked.
 
"Umm... Singing split you & me. L.Joe you rap." Daehyun said. I nodded. 
 
"Sooo~ Oppa. Can you start writing while I arrange parts?" I asked.
 
"Of course babe." L.Joe said and kissed my forehead.
 
~~
 
"Finished!" I said. 
 
"Me too!" L.Joe said. I giggled. 
 
"Okayyy~ Daehyun oppa, you first or me?" I asked. He shrugged. "You!" I said. He nodded. 
 
He stepped into the room and began singing. *His voice....* Me and L.Joe thought.
 
*It's sooo mesmorizing....* I thought. After Daehyun sang L.Joe shook me a bit.
 
"Ahaha, sorry. WOW Oppa. Your amazing." I said. He blushed. 
 
"My turn?" I asked. They nodded.
 
"Okayy~ Oppa. When I put up the okay sign click this button. And when I'm done, click this button." I said. He nodded. 
 
I sang. (Pretend Song Jieun from Secret's voice is Sungmi's. I love Secret! <3) 
 
I sang with all my heart and L.Joe and Daehyun were shocked. "How was I?" I asked.
 
They clapped. L.Joe ran over and hugged me. Carrying me a bit off the ground.
 
"You were amazing, babe." He said. I giggled. 
 
"Your turn." I said. He nodded. 
 
L.Joe began rapping. *Wow... T-t-that's hot.* I thought. I shook my thoughts off and L.Joe walked out.
 
"You were awesome oppa!" I yelled. He smiled. 
 
"Okay~ Give me half an hour to edit it? Can you guys go buy food?" I asked.
 
"I'm hungry." They nodded.
 
"I'll get ice cream." L.Joe said. 
 
"I'll get chicken." Daehyun said.
 
"YAY!" I cheered. They both smirked. 
 
~~
 
They both ran through the door and down to the basement. I wasn't there. They heard music playing upstairs and ran upstairs.
 
I looked up from the kitchen and saw them sitting and breathing very hard.
 
"What took you guys soo long?" I asked.
 
"Fan-" L.Joe was cut off.
 
"Girls." Daehyun finished his sentence. 
 
"Fangirls?" I asked.
 
"They thought I was Wonbin..." Daehyun said. 
 
"They thought I was a k-pop star for having blonde hair.." L.Joe said. I giggled. 
 
I put the ice cream in the freezer and opened up the chicken and brought out plates and napkins.
 
"Dig In." I said. I played 'TO YOU'
 
"Is that us?" L.Joe asked. I nodded. 
 
"WOW.. We're great!" Daehyun said.
 
I giggled. 
 
~~
 
"Sooo~ Who comes up with the chooregraphy?" L.Joe asked. 
 
"Hm... I wonder if Oppa wants to come home for a bit." I asked. 
 
"Oppa?" The guys said. 
 
I nodded. I took out my cell phone and called someone. "Oppa?" *OPPA?!* Daehyun and L.Joe thought. 
 
"Oh! Sungmi! I haven't heard from you in forever!" He said. I giggled. "Oppa. Can we go to your studio and can you help us with something?" I asked.
 
"Us?"
 
"Umma and Appa's friend's child and my boyfriend." I said.
 
"MWOH!? BOYFRIEND?!" He yelled. I slightly moved the phone from my ear and put it back.
 
"Neh~ I'll explain." I said.
 
"You better. Come soom okay!" He said.
 
"Nehh~" I said. 
 
"Bye!" He said.
 
"Bye Bye!" I said and hung up. I turned to L.Joe and Daehyun. 
 
"Let's go." I said.