O-Oppa?

Mission: Capture his heart!

We walked to oppa's dance studio. It took us about 15 minutes to get there. I opened the door and we walked down a couple of stairs and opened another door. The room was empty. 

"Oppa?" I said. We looked around. 

"BOO!" Someone yelled. Someone else attacked me with a hug. I shrieked and then giggled. L.Joe and Daehyun were just watching us awkwardly.

"Sungmi!" Baekhyun Oppa said and planted a giant kiss on my cheek. Kai Oppa kissed my other cheek.

"OPPA!" I yelled and wiped my cheeks. I smiled playfully and gave both a giant hug. Baekhyun noticed the other two boys awkward staring at th ground. He bent down to my height. "Sooo~ Who are these boys?" Baekhyun oppa asked.

"More importantly, which ones your boyfriend?" Kai oppa said and made a fist and punched his palm. L.Joe gulped. Daehyun chuckled. *I'm kinda glad I'm not her boyfriend right now.* He chuckled. 

"L.Joe, Daehyun. This is Baekhyun and Kai oppa. My god-brothers." I said. L.Joe's eyes furrowed."God-brothers?" L.Joe said. I nodded and Kai smirked. 

"Childhood best friends. Until they became k-pop stars. Soo~ Our parents made us god-siblings." I said. Daehyun grew interested. 

"K-Pop...? Which group?" Daehyun asked. "EXO-K." Baekhyun answered.

L.Joe's eyes widened. "E-Exo? You've meant Girl's Generation Noonas! Tell me. Is Taeyeon noona pretty?" L.Joe asked. I awkwardly stood there and looked away. *Look, there's a pretty mirror.* I thought. 

"Yea..? She's pretty." Baekhyun said confused. Kai walked in front of Daehyun and gave him a threatening look. "Sooo~ This ones your boyfriend. Better treat her well. Or EXO M & K will go after you." Kai threatened Daehyun. Daehyun smirked. L.Joe's eyes widened and I felt blush rose to my cheeks. 

Kai backed away from Daehyun. "Oppa-

"What did you need help with?" He interrupted. "Umm... Dancing?" I asked. 

"What song sweety?" Baekhyun asked and back-hugged me. "Um.. Here." I my phone and played it. The oppas nodded their heads to the addictive melody. "Nice song. You write it?" Kai asked. I nodded.

"I'll talk to our CEO for you to write our next song. I like this." Baekhyun said. I beamed. "Thanks oppa." I said.

"Wait... Dancing time for PE?" Kai asked. I nodded. "Can you help us?" I asked. 

"Of course sweety. Hmm... Just give us a second. You guys stretch." Baekhyun oppa said. "BTW, it's pretty much me." Kai said. Baekhyun smirked and nodded. *Obviously.* They thought. 

"Kamsamida oppa!" I said. Baekhyun oppa took my phone and  plugged it into their speaker and Kai oppa began dancing. He paused for a second and looked back at us stretching. He softened when he saw me trying to reach my toes.

"Wait.. Do you want a couple dance?" Kai oppa asked. I looked at L.Joe and Daehyun. They nodded."Neh oppa." I said. Kai walked up to me.

"I'll need to dance with you then." He said. He pulled me up. *Does he still... Nah~* Baekhyun thought.  Kai Oppa began dancing and told me to follow him. I tried and followed him pretty well. *She seems close to Kai and Baekhyun. I shouldn't be worried right?* L.Joe thought. *Whoa. She's a great dancer..* Daehyun thought. 

"Wow.. Sungmi. You've gotten better." Baekhyun oppa smiled at my improvement. I chuckled, "Thanks oppa." Kai clapped. 

"Sooo~ I got it. L.Joe your up first I'll teach you the steps." Kai said. L.Joe nodded. "1 2 3 4" Kai began teaching. I sat down with Baekhyun and Daehyun. 

"Soo~ Are the oppas cool?" I asked Daehyun. "They're nice. But I prefer hyungs." He said. I giggled. 

"Hey Baekhyun oppa. I saw on the internet that Kai said his ideal type was someone cute, hyper, and fun to be with. But he said it was a childhood friend. Was it JiJi?" I asked. Baekhyun's eyes widened. 

Baekhyun looked at Kai then at me. *I would be dead if I told her Kai liked her. He doesn't anymore or so he claims but it doesn't seem like it.* He thought. 

"Ahah, It's not. I can't tell you who." Baekhyun said. I nodded. Baekhyun saw the way Daehyun was looking at me. He smiled. *He must know what I'm thinking, good guy. I approve, Mimi-ah.* Baekhyun thought. *Does Kai like Sungmi..?* Daehyun thought. 

"Okay. good job L.Joe. Sungmi. Come here." Kai said. I nodded and got up. "Okay, L.Joe your leading. Ready. Sungmi, follow him like you did with me." I nodded, "5 6 7 8" Kai began instructing. 

Baekhyun POV:

"Sooo Daehyun. How are you and Sungmi doing?" I asked. He looked at me, surprised. His ears turned red. "Um.. We're good?" He said, confused.

"Soo~ When did you guys meet?" I asked. "First day of school.. I was cold at first and then she made me able to open up." He said and smiled at her. His face slightly drop when he saw L.Joe holding her tightly in his arms. I chuckled at his jealousness. *I wish I'll be able to hold her like that, I hope one day she'll feel the way I do..* Daehyun thought. 

"I know~ She has that effect on people. Trust me." I sighed and smiled. I patted his back and he turned to me confused, "Well~ You seem like a nice guy. I approve." I said. His eyes widened. He then smiled to himself. *He thinks I'm Sungmi's boyfriend..* Daehyun thought. 

"Ohh.. You think I'-

Sungmi POV:

"Daehyun! You ready?" Kai asked. He nodded. L.Joe and I walked back and Daehyun walked up to Kai. L.Joe pulled me onto his lap and I sat comfortably. Baekhyun oppa's expression bewildered. He stared at us up and down. I pinched my eyebrows together. 

"Is there somethign wrong oppa?" I asked. He scooted closer and whisphered, "Is Daehyun okay with that?" I pulled away and gave him a puzzled look. 

"Huh? Why wouldn't he be?" I asked. "Um... Your boyfriend wouldn't be happy. Would he?" 

"Her boyfriends very happy." L.Joe said. He gave me a worried puzzled look. I remembered that Kai and Baekhyun thought Daehyun was my boyfriend. 

"Oppa. L.Joe is my boyfriend.. You do know that right?" I said. "OHH.. Really?" Baekhyun oppa said. I nodded. *I kinda expected you to be with Daehyun... He seems more like your type.* Baekhyun thought. 

"Well, come here Sungmi." Kai said. "NEHHH~" I sang and got off of L.Joe. I walked up to Daehyun and got into the position Kai told me to get in. Daehyun felt very nervous and stiff. 

"Daehyun, just relax. It's just me." I whisphered to him. My breath hit his neck sending him shivers down his spine. His heart beat was beating a thousand times faster than normal. He softened at my worried look. He loosened up and began dancing. 

When he pulled me in, my chest hit his. Our lips were centimeters apart, I could feel his breath on my lips. My face reddened at our contact, I tried playing cool, but I failed and tripped over his foot. 

"Aik!" I yelled while falling over. Daehyun's eyes widened and he caught me. He held me by the wrist and pulled me back into his embrace, his forehead hitting mine. Our lips 2 inches apart. We heard clapping and we pulled away. My face was red as a tomato while his ears were the same color. 

"I like that move at the end. You guys are a really great couple." Kai said and smiled. *He's better for her and I am. I also have my fans. I'll find my someone. It's just not her.* Kai thought and sadly smiled. 

Baekhyun POV:

"Sooo~ You're her real boyfriend." I said, trying to start up a conversation. He awkwardly nodded. "You do know if you take her innocence away than Kai will beat the crap out of you." I said.

"How come Kai?" He asked.

"Kai is protective of her like a dad. I'm protective like a brother." I said. His eyes pinched together. "How?" 

"If you love her and she loves you enough, it's fine with me. BUT, if you cheat on her. Then I'll come after you, and it'll be worse than Kai." I said and smirked. He gulped. 

Author's NOTE:

Sorry! I had too! I loveeeee EXO-K&M. (: I LOVE THEM ALL(: Especially Baekhyun! (: He's soooo cute here right..? :D I choose Kai first but then, I fell in love with Baekhyun & D.O.'s voice in What Is Love. (: Hehehehe. EXO-SPAM.

 

   

 

image

  

 

BACON TIME. 

 

'