Romantic Camping trip part 3

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

"Sungmi! We got enough firewood!! You could go get it later." Jiyoon yelled. I nodded and walked back. 

*I'm gonna follow her into the woods just to make sure she's safe. Wait... That's a good thing not stalking right? Who cares. I just need to protect my girl.* He froze and rethought. *Did I just call her my girl?* 

*I can't believe Jieun talked me into such a stupid plan. Its not even guaranteed. I need to tell the BAP members. * he thought. 

We all gather around the campfire and I looked around for "MARSHMALLOWS!" I yelled. I grabbed the bag and some gram-crackers and chocolate. We all grabbed a stick and made smores!  

"CAP these are yummy marshmallows. Where did you get them?"! Yongguk asked.

"At the market. Look under Vanillla Marshmallows," he said. 

"Awhhhhh~ Leaders bond!!! You better watch out Jihyun. Or CAPS gonna steal your mannnnn~" Hyuna said. 

"Imma go to the lake." I said. I got up and walked to the lake.

"Sungmi has a thing for lakes. She loves water. I'll tell you a story. The first time Sungmi won the heartwarmers contest is because of that lake right there. She walked over there and the guy followed her. They both talked for a while and then we saw him trying to Kiss her. She didn't want to hurt his feelings so she let me have her first kiss. After the heartwarmers contest, a lot of girls became interested in him and he forgot about Sungmi. It's happened like that every time. But I think she's tired of it and this is probably her last time." Gayoon said. 

"That's so sad." Youngjae said.

"Where's Daehyun and L.Joe?" Jongup asked. 

"WAIT. Daehyun and LJOE left to see Sungmi. They both have feelings for her!!" Hyuna yelled. 

"Are you sure?" Himchan asked. 
* I do too. But I know you like me. That's why I'm trying.*

*Why aren't you down there?* Hyuna thought. 

"But Daehyun is Jieuns boyfriend." Jongup said.

Chunji sighed and finally spoke up. 
"No. Jieun made a plan with Daehyun. He likes her." Chunji said.

Everyones eyes widened. "Maybe that's what Daehyun wanted to tell us. He told us well BAP that he needed to tell us something important about Jieun and Sungmi. What was the plan ?" Youngjae asked.

"Jieun thinks that Sungmi likes Daehyun but doesn't know it. Shes dating Daehyun to make Sungmi jealous. And when a heartwarmers falls in love with a lucky. She loses and her crown will be taken away." Chunji said.

"But Jieun likes Daehyun." Zelo said.

"You don't know Jieun. She'd hurt anybody or thing to get back at Sungmi." Gayoon said.

"She's just jealous that after Sungmi left her. Sungmi becomes loved and popular." Hyuna said.

"Noo.. It's because Jieun loves a guy who loved Sungmi. He was Jieuns boyfriend for a while but he cheated on her. A lot of times. L.Joe talked Sungmi into getting revenge on Him and Sungmi agreed. She went out with him fakely for a while. And found out the guy loved her and never Jieun. She dumped him and Jieun got mad at both the dude and Sungmi. She still loves him but hated him for cheating and hated Sungmi because she hurt the one she loved." Sohyun said. 

(Meanwhile) 

I put my feet into the water and felt its magic again. This lake is something special to me. I won my first heartwarmers contest because of this lake. I smiled at the memory. I saw someone sat next to me and looked him. I saw L.Joe. 

"Oh! Hi!" I said. He smiled back. On the sides somebody was watching us. 

"So this trip fun? Like before?" He said.

"Aha, I guess?" I said.

"Hey Sungmi. You know how we've been best friends forever right?" I nodded.

"What if we- 

"Hi guys." someone said. I saw Daehyun walk out and he sat on the other side of me. 

"Hi!" I said. L.Joe and him had a glare off. 

"Hey Sungmi have you ever had someone have a crush on you or something?" L.Joe asked.

"Umm. Maybe a few of my heartwarmers. I think that's it. But I think this is my last year....." Noth of their eyes widened and they both yelled "Why?!" 

I giggled. "Well.. It's sorta complicated.." I said.

"Explain." L.JOE said.

"We're all ears." Daehyun said.

"Well... Ever since I joined the heartwarmers, I've gained friends and lost them as well. The first time I did the heartwarmers contest, me and the the lucky became great friends. Until he annoucned who won. When he did, I wanted to still be his friend afterwards. He was always crowded around girls afterwards, I couldn't even talk to him. I miss him. We were really good friends. I hope you guys understand how I feel." I said. 

*I never knew she felt that way... * L.Joe thought. I sighed and took both their hands. They looked at me in shock. 

"Like.. you two are really good friends of mine. I don't want to loose any. I care for both of you guys... But.. I think I'm gonna loose both of you soon. I don't know why.." I said.

"You'll never loose us. We love you." L..Joe said. Their eyes widened but I thought they only meant as a friend. 

"I know I love you guys too. I always will." I said and hugged each of them. "Let's go back." I said. They nodded. 

I put on my shoes and walked with them back. I saw our fire and it looked like it needed more wood. 

"I'm going to go get more firewood!" I yelled. A few seconds later,

"I'm going to check on her." L.Joe said.

"It's okay. I got this." Daehyun said and ran in before L.joe could say anything. 

I walked into the woods. I heard footsteps sounds around me. I felt scared but then I saw some firewood and picked it up. I looked up and saw a man dressed in black gown looking at me. I picked up the firewood and he came closer to me. I ran like the wind. He chased after me.

"Daehyun! L.JOE! Help!" I screamed.

I didn't know what direction to ran I just ran. I heard a punch sound in the back and I turned around. I saw Daehyun. 

Daehyun POV:
I heard a scream and ran towards the scream. I saw Sungmi running from a man. I caught up to the man and punched him. I saw Sungmi frozen a couple feet away. 

"D-Daehyun. I-I was so scared." She said, trembling. She ran and gave me a hug. I stiffened but then softened. Butterflies flown in my stomach with her touch. 

"T-thank you for saving me." She said. 

"Anything for a friend." I said. 

"Sungmi!? Sungmi?! Yeobo?!" I heard someone yell.

Sungmi POV:

I heard someone yell "Sungmi?! Sungmi?! Yeobo?!" I think it was L.Joe. Then L.Joe appeared a few feet from us. He saw me and Daehyun hugging, he looked really shocked. I instantly let go of Daehyun and ran to him for a hug. 

"I-I was sooo scared..." I said, whimpering. He patted my back.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm- I mean we're here." L.Joe said. He smiled at Daehyun and Daehyun smiled back. *I should talk to him.* L.Joe thought. 

My legs felt like jelly from running for my life. I clung onto L.Joe. Daehyun carried the body over his shoulders. L.Joe saw my state and bent down.

"Climb on." He said. I did what I was told. He felt really happy with me in his arms. *I feel safe...* I thought.

L.Joe carried me back to the campsite. I threw the firewood I had into the fire and Sohyun attacked me with questions.

"Are you okay?! After L.joe heard your scream he came running into the woods for you." She said. L.Joe put me down and I looked at him. 

I gave him a hug. "Thanks." I said. His face flushed red and Daehyun put the body near the fire. L.Joe pulled me down to sit with him. Yongguk stepped towards the body. We all were watching him as if we were in a horror movie. He suddenly yanked down the robe. We all gasped. It was....

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I couldn't stand updating for sooooo long. I written some hidden chapters for my two fanfics in my spare time(: I'll upload the other chapter later on! (: