He's misunderstood?

Mission: Capture his heart!

RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

I walked to homeroom with Gayoon. We stood outside of homeroom waiting for the teacher to open the door.

“So~ See any of the new guys you like?” I thought about it for a second and smiled/squealed.

“The thing is name one I don’t. They are all so hot!” She chuckled.

I started hearing girls screaming. And we turned around and saw 2 of the new kids. Girls started attacking them, with ‘saranghae oppas’, hugs, chocolate and etc. *This usually happened with Teen Top on valentine’s day. I guess girls really like blonde  or something.* I thought.

The homeroom door finally opened and Ms. Park was going to be our main course teacher. *Woot! We got Ms. Park! She’s the best~~* I thought.

“Okay. I assigned the seats for you.” *Awh… I wanted to sit with Gayoon.* I thought. I did a fake tear towards Gayoon and she chuckled. I looked up at the board.

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       ____________          _____________

___________          ___________                                       Gayoon                       Jongup

___________          ___________                                       Daehyun                     Sungmi

*Woot! I sit near Gayoon.* I thought. Gayoon looked at the board and smiled. We took our seats. Each of the blonde guys sat next to me and Gayoon. *FML!* We thought. I looked at the guy I sat next to. *Why is he wearing a mask?* I thought. But I shrugged it off. 

*I hope his fans won't bother us.* I thought. The guy I sit next to, Daehyun, took of a piece of paper and a highlighter and started writing.

I warn you, watch out for Himchan.  I was confused and looked at him creepily. *Why am I warning her?* Daehyun thought. I pulled out a highlighter from my backpack.

Wae?

I’m just warning you.  *She’s sooo sassy. If a guy warns you, Respect him! Girls…* He thought and rolled his eyes.  I nodded awkwardly and the class began. In a blink of an eye, it was break. I stretched and stood up.

*This schedule is sooo confusing. Better ask her.* He thought.

“Finally a break.”I yawned. I rubbed my eyes. And I started walking out. Someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Daehyun, he handed me a paper.

I don’t understand the schedule. Can you explain it? I nodded. “Can I see your schedule?” He nodded and took it outing his backpack. I looked up at him and took a big breath.

“At our school, there are 8 junior classes. We are divided into a classroom. And 2 classrooms have PE together at the same time. There’s first half, second half, and third half. We have PE during third half. It’s like a regular schedule except, less walking.” I said. He nodded. He started writing.

But during PE there’s one class remaining if it’s divided by two classes.  “Oh. I forgot. During our half, we have 3 classes.” He nodded. *This girl… If you don’t remind her, she might forget her brain somewhere.This girl is sure… stupid.* He thought. I saw Daehyun staring at me for a couple of seconds. I looked up and saw Daehyun’s face. It was so flawless and mesmerizing. I couldn't help but start staring back at him started staring. We were sudden edit interrupted.

Gayoon coughed awkwardly. We both looked at her. “Let’s go?” She asked and I nodded then I linked arms with her.

“Hyung, gwenchana?” Daehyun looked at Jongup. “You were staring at her like you like her.” Jongup said and smiled cheekily. Daehyun scoffed and rolled his eyes. *Hyung totally likes her.* Jongup thought.

(To you and Gayoon)

“So~ How’s Jongup?” I asked, earning a smile from her. *I haven’t seen that smile in a while.* I thought.

“He’s very nice and sweet.” She ducked down and stared at the floor. *Has cupid hit her? It's been a while!*

“Do you like him?” Gayoon’s head shot up and her face redden.

“No! I just met him!” She said. I raised my hands in surrender.

“I just saw a smile on your face. No need to get so defensive.” I laughed. “Unless you do like him?” I asked and speedilywalked to our friend.

“YYYAAAH!! LEE SUNGMI!!” Gayoon yelled and started running after me. I smiled cheekily at her and started running for my life. I saw our friends in Teen Top up ahead and quickly hid behind Changjo. His eyes widened when he saw Gayoon speeding towards him. He silently scooted over leaving me in the opening without me noticing. I felt a hard hit on my head. I looked up and saw pissed off Gayoon. 

“Oww…” I rubbed my head in the pain. I looked over and glared at Changjo who was whistling innocently. 

“Changjo…” I shot daggers at him and he hid behind Chunji. Chunji looked at what was scaring Changjo and his eyes widened. 

“What did you do?” Chunji said. Changjo slowly started coming towards me.

“Noona?” He said sweetly. I walked away, pretending to be mad. He pouted. *Mian Noona. You’re scary but Gayoon Noona is scarier.* He thought.

I walked over to 4MINUTE and Gayoon smiled innocently. I smiled back at her.

“OMG. Did you see those hot blonde guys?” Hyuna shrieked.

“I know right. They are sooooooo hot!” Jiyeon shouted.

“I know.” We all turned around and saw B.A.P. One of the members was checking us out. I was gagging in my head. *If he checks us out at first. .* I thought and rolled my eyes. They each split up and pulled one of us away. I saw Jongup go towards Gayoon. *AWWW…* I thought.

The one that winked at me earlier was going towards me, but Daehyun beat him to it. Daehyun pulled me towards ghe the corner of the school, I willingly followed not knowing what to do. Some guys winked and whistled at Daehyun. 

“Good choice new kid.” One of them said. *Jinwoon.* i waved at him while Daehyun smirked at him. Daehyun then turned around and suddenly pinned me to the wall. *What does a guy have to do to warn her?* He thought.

He pulled his mask down and shot daggers at me. I innocently blinked at him. He smiled and then smirked.

“Do you like me that much?” *That's the first time he talked to me.... His voice.. But WTF?* I thought. 

“Eh?” I was taken aback. “Excuse me? When did I say that?” I crossed my arms in an explanation from him.

“Why aren’t you struggling?” He asked and smirked. *He’s got a point. Hmm... Oh! I got it.*

“Because, I know you’re not the type to do this. I’ve already met you, at least the real you. I think. You’re a really nice guy. You’re just misunderstood.” I said. He softened. *That’s how you string up a bunch of words so people believe you.* I thought.

*Does she know the real me?* He thought. And then he shook his head. *No. She’s playing me. Or pities me.* he thought. *I hope he doesn't see through me.* I thought. I but my lip to hide the nervousness inside me, but a thought came to my head.

“By any chance… Have you ever had a girlfriend?” I asked. *Maybe it’s a past love? And he needs advice?* I thought. He was taken aback.

“Of course!” He lied. *I’ve never found anyone who understood me.* He thought. I looked into his eyes and read his mind. *Was I right about what I said? I was kidding. Was I?* I thought.

RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG

Author's Notes: 

 

 

Thanks for the commenting!(;

@michellelychee Thank you for the feedback(; 

@RusseeLa1015 keke(; ^-^  She totally deserves it. 

@kivien20 (; I hope you enjoyed it! :DDDD

@SluvJBiases Thank You(; 

@camerielai Kamsamida ^-^