First Day!

Mission: Capture his heart!

Sungmi POV:

“First day of school~ I miss my friends~ Gonna have an awesome year~” I sang. I was getting ready for the first day of junior year. *I’m sooo excited! I can’t wait to see everyone, I miss them sooo much! I pouted. I don’t want to see Jieun though.* I shivered to myself.

“Sungmi! Appa waiting for you!” Mommy yelled. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.

“Annyeong Umma!” She nods and continues watching her drama. *My umma and dramas.* I sighed.

“Annyeong Appa!” I kissed his cheek. He smiled and I hopped into the car. We drove away.

“Baby, starting tomorrow. You’re going to walk to school and home with one of my co-workers kid. He’s new to your school, okay?” I nodded happily.

“They are going to join us for dinner tonight we’re going to eat ate ‘Seafood world’. My eyes widened.

“Yeppie! I love it there! Seafood!” I imagined all the seafood there waiting for me. My Appa snapped his hand in front of my face.

“Be nice though. He’s very quiet and he doesn’t talk much.” I nodded. “Here’s your stop.” Appa said. I looked out the window and saw my school.

“Bye Appa!” He nodded. I got out of the car and he drove off.

I entered the school and people’s eye slit up. “Annyeong Sungmi!” Someone said.

“Annyeong.” I said and smiled back.

I walked to our hangout place where my friends are. I waved to them. “Annyeong!” I said. Sohyun and Hyuna attacked me with a hug.

“We missed you!” Jihyun said.

“I missed you too!” I said trying to breathe. Gayoon pulled Hyuna and Sohyun off.

“Thanks Yoonie.” I said. She smiled back.

“Hey, Sungmi. There are new kids coming to the school! I heard they’re hot!” Jiyoon sqeauled. I laughed.

“Really? Um…” I said. *I was supposed to remember something.* I thought.

“I heard Jieun is going after one of them.” Jiyoon said. My face fell. *That… poop.* I thought.

“Really?”

“I bet you could get there miles before she can.” Gayoon said. My smile disappeared.

“Honestly, I really hate this job. I’m hurting guys.” I said.

“Yea… You did this before to get payback right?” Jihyun said.

“Yea. I was getting revenge for Jieun. And she thought I betrayed her. Ever since, we’ve become enemies. My mind becomes completely evil when she’s in the room.”

“Talking about me?” A snobbish voice said. I turned around and saw Jieun and her minions next to her. She crossed her arms.

“Flattery will get you nowhere in life, sweetie.” She said and flipped her hair.

“That’s how I got Baro.” I said confidently. Her face darkened.  My friends snickered at her.

“Whatever. He’s old news.”

“Yea… Because he moved. You were so sad when you found out he loved me.” I said. Her face turned darker than Hades.

“Well. We’ll see who gets to keep the title ‘heart-warmer’ when the new guys come.” She said. Haeun gave her a stick of gum and she started chewing, obnoxiously.

I rolled my eyes. “How could you keep that title, the only people that love you are Naeun and Eunji.” I said. 4minute started chuckling.

“Teen Top loves us.”

“We hate you.” Someone said. Our heads turned and we saw Teen Top. Jieun’s eyes widened.

“OPPAS!!!” She yelled. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey.” L.Joe said.

“Hey.” I said.

“Oppa. Are you really best friends with Sungmi? She’s sooo snobbish, ugly, and stupid!” Jieun whined and pouted.

“No. We’re best friends forever. 1. Your agyeo disgusts me. 2. She’s not snobbish. 3. She’s beautiful compared to you. 3. She’s been a 4.0 her entire life.” L.Joe said. I smiled. *My best friends the best.* I thought.

Jieun whined even more. “But I’m prettier!!!”

“Take a hike, Noona.” Ricky said and high-fived Changjo. I bursted into a chuckle and so did L.Joe. *Whoa, she got owned. By Ricky.* I thought.

Jieun started fake-crying and ran away with Haeun and Eunji. I smiled at Ricky.

“Good job, sweetie.” He smiled and jumped and hugged me.

“Saranghaeyo Noona! Your wayyy better than ugly Jieun Noona.” He said.

“I love you too, Ricky.” *They’re just friends Sohyun. No need to get jealous.* Sohyun thought.

I let go of Ricky and I hip-bumped him into Sohyun. He landed in Sohyun’s arms. They both flushed red. *My work is complete.* I thought and dusted my hands. L.Joe smiled. *My best friend is sooo sweet.* He thought.

We heard girls screaming all of a sudden. We turned around and saw a group of girls going crazy. I titled my head in confusion. *Why all the screaming?*

A group of blonde guys came through the crowd.

bap21.jpg

 

*Whoa. They are hot…* I thought. I looked at everyone of them and couldn’t stop squealing inside. *I really like blonde guys.* I thought.

L.Joe got a bad feeling, he looked at me at me, then at them and his face darkened. *I don’t like them. Wait, why do I  even feel jealous?! I don’t like Sungmi!* He thought.

*Is that Byunghun hyung?* One of them thought. Another one of them saw me staring and he smirked at me. He walked up to me and flashed me a smile.

*Hey toy.* He thought. The group followed him and walked up to the office. L.Joe couldn’t stop staring at the group. I walked up to L.Joe and waved my hand in his face. He blinked and then looked at me.

“What’s up?” He said. And leaned onto a wall. He started sliding and fell. He quickly got back up and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I saw that coming…” I said. He smiled.

“You know me sooo well~” I nodded.

“How come you were staring at them?” I asked.

“One of them…. Looks really familiar.” He said. I nodded.

Author's Note: 

First chapter is up! I hope you like! (; Thank you my first 8 subscribers!! There are some that I thanked and some I didn't thank. Mianhae~!!!! I will thank you personally~ Thank you my subscribers:

 

Saranghaeyo~~~~~~~~~(; 

Some presents!!!: 

Teen Top(; 

Teen-top-teen-top-23645623-549-300.png

 

teen+top.jpg

image

 

image

 

teen_top___come_into_the_world_by_dexter

 

CAP Biases~(; <3

TEENTOP_cap_1680_1050.jpg

 

 

 

Niel Bias~(: <3

teen-top-niel.jpg

 

image

 

Ricky Bias~(: <3 

tumblr_l8e5i0UGr11qcd0fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m16njoimjB1qcbooto1_400.png

tumblr_m0xws5O6Tl1r80kouo2_400.gif

 

Changjo Bias~(: <3

ChangJo

 

tumblr_lk3z48sJY51qe4hlio1_400.jpg

 

 

Chunji Bias~(: <3 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5lGD2HnHZW8V9oWtigL-

Teentop_chunji_chanjo_17092010092137.jpg

tumblr_l5x1m26BdO1qcslv3o1_500.jpg

 

L.Joe Bias~(: (My bias) 

 

tumblr_lrv3saWAlN1r3zcp4o4_500.jpg

 

 

Oh! You guys have to check out Ricky, Changjo, and Niel's cover on Big Bang's Fantasic Baby. I loved it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h17GFPEe1Lo

 

B.A.P. : 

 

B-A-P-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-B4-ED-

B-A-P-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-B4-ED-

video-bap-sing-warrior-on-kiss-the-radio

20120403_bap_photobook_1-600x421.jpg

photos-bap-for-thestar-photoshoot_ofh-t_

 

Yongguk~(; <3 

2a89676c73e589c3737e3ee9e24ce5aa.jpg

 

BAP-Bang-Yong-Guk-1st-Look-photoshoot-f%

bangyongguk.jpg

 

Himchan~(; (My Bias) 

 

Jongup~(; <3 

 

Youngjae~(; <3

 

Zelo~(; <3

 

 

Daehyun~(; <3